PDA

View Full Version : Hey, hi, hello.

Kefziel
01-08-07, 12:57 PM
Whassup Althanas?

It'll be good getting back in the swing of things. Some of you will be thinking "who is this?". But i'm hardly a big deal. A few people will figure me out.

Anyway, good to see the community hasn't nosedived and is running at top gear.

Cheers.

=A particularly British stiff-ass pom=

*prepares to be hated*

Letho
01-08-07, 02:39 PM
Why are people who return to Althanas after a while sometimes reluctant to reveal their previous identity? :P

Anyways, nice to see more European people. Welcome to Althanas.

INDK
01-08-07, 02:40 PM
Haha Ashes. 5-0. Flintoff sucks!

Welcome to Althanas.

Kefziel
01-08-07, 02:52 PM
Why are people who return to Althanas after a while sometimes reluctant to reveal their previous identity? :P

Anyways, nice to see more European people. Welcome to Althanas.

Because some people play the martyr, saying that "they're leaving for better purposes..." ect ect...

....And then know for a fact they can't break free of Althanas's grasp.

Yes, it's me, Falcon. How many times have I left, come back, left again, come back? Probably seven or so.

Hate me. I feed off it.

Djakara
01-08-07, 02:54 PM
I have never met you before, but suddenly I am overcome with a sense of unbridled rage. You must really be unlikeable.

Kefziel
01-08-07, 03:09 PM
*feeds*

hamnat
01-08-07, 03:20 PM
((Im going to go ahead and do this seing how witchy hasn't seemed to get it yet...))

*clears her throat*

Welcome to Althanas, please keep your arms and legs inside the forum at all times or they may be removed by rabid, zombified characters. Do not feed the following people; Letho, INDK, Slayer of the Rot, Santhalas, Serilliant, Atzar Kellon, Dissinger, Lucien and grim137 for they may become dependant on you afterwards and are hard to get rid of. Any screams you may or may not be experiencing are the sounds of dying characters. Do not be alarmed, for they shall be revived in new and inventive ways the following thread. Have a nice day.

*gives you a plate of cookies, which is good! But some of them are poisonous...which is bad*

Also, make sure to stay away from the redheads, or you will be avenged upon by Letho....but he's a pushover so don't worry.(^_^)

Kefziel
01-08-07, 03:46 PM
Lucien gets a big piece of freshly cooked meat.

Witchblade
01-08-07, 07:57 PM
Hamnat!

You bitch!

That's my welcome speech! It took me years of saying that over and over again to perfect that, NNOOOOOOOOOO!

*dies*

Oh, and welcome back, Falcon.

Reiko
01-08-07, 08:47 PM
hey welcome back

Eh I don't hate any of the members even if they left under weird circumstances. and your reason wasn't so bad and I'm glad to have you back.

Bohemia
01-08-07, 08:57 PM
You smell.

Witchblade
01-08-07, 08:59 PM
And you don't?

hamnat
01-08-07, 09:09 PM
Not bitchy, fiesty....rowr :P

And even if I am bitchy, then BITCHY TO THE END!!! (^_^)

And I made that "perfect" speech of yours better, anyways. I corrected for grammar, spelling, and logic. And, I made sure to add the much necessary warning about redheads... *sticks her tongue out at witchblade* so boo to you. :P

Cypher
01-08-07, 09:18 PM
Can I carve your godly likeness in a tree somewhere then chop it down and feed it to vicious ravenous beavers who have a craving for people who come back to Althanas and pretend to be modest?

Nymph and Dragon
01-08-07, 09:46 PM
And I made that "perfect" speech of yours better, anyways. I corrected for grammar, spelling, and logic. And, I made sure to add the much necessary warning about redheads... *sticks her tongue out at witchblade* so boo to you. :P

Ooh, Hamnat. Them's fightin' words. First Ithermoss, now Witchblade . . . what is it with you and aggravating people in higher levels than yourself? Some sort of subconscious death wish?:p

Witchblade
01-08-07, 09:51 PM
*cracks her knuckles*

Death wish is right.

I'll be seeing you on the battlefield, Hamnat.

hamnat
01-09-07, 12:48 AM
Thank you, SOOO much nymph, for mentioning that. I've already got my tongue gettin ripped out. I'd rather hold on to my soul... :{P (patented mustache/tongue smiley)

(does anyone on this world NOT want to kill or cause severe bodily harm to me?)

Letho
01-09-07, 03:11 AM
(does anyone on this world NOT want to kill or cause severe bodily harm to me?)I don't, mainly because your character is a redhead. :D

Raelyse
01-09-07, 03:29 AM
Hamnat sounds like something in my sandwich.

Letho would have sex with an orang utan or worse, Bree Van Der Kamp.

Falcon kisses men with corsage who smell like an endless field of roses.

Kefziel
01-09-07, 03:31 AM
Can I carve your godly likeness in a tree somewhere then chop it down and feed it to vicious ravenous beavers who have a craving for people who come back to Althanas and pretend to be modest?

I wouldn't go that far...

Mage Hunter
01-09-07, 03:32 AM
If you're hated, I guess I'm reviled. As far as I know, no one was heartbroken on your leaving. IF they were, thats their beef, lets turn it into steak and have a bar-b-que.

Welcome back from Diss...

Kefziel
01-09-07, 03:48 AM
Excellent. Glad I checked.

AdventWings
01-09-07, 04:38 AM
Myao~! So happy you've returned! Now we're all back like one big family again~!

Yamihara: Pardon Master Raven's strange... Eh... persona at the moment... NeNeNe just got back from the Doctor and he's feeling really giddy. ^_^;

Me: Myao~! ^_^ Stay awhile and let's kill people!

Yamihara: Uhh... OK. That's a new one. <_<;

hamnat
01-09-07, 06:22 AM
I don't, mainly because your character is a redhead. :D

*sigh* I was beginning to wonder if you didn't notice me....I guess only in my dreams... Besides, rape counts as bodily harm.

Witchblade
01-09-07, 07:09 AM
*looks over at Raven cautiously*

Well, never expected to see something like that from him. o.O

Oh, well, killing's always good. ^^

Zerith
01-09-07, 10:59 AM
*stands beside Witchblade and stares at Raven*

...yeah

Anyways, it's good to see you returned. Too bad I can't use your blood as my secret weapon anymore.

Witchblade
01-09-07, 06:22 PM
I shall never forgive you for that, Z-Man... ever.

Ther
01-10-07, 07:56 PM
Welcome back Falcon! Glad to see you're back around these parts.

hamnat
01-11-07, 06:37 PM
"So is anyone going to eat my cookies?" *evokes the sad puppy-dog eyes* "I made them special...sniff"

Lucien
01-11-07, 06:43 PM
Yay.

I can have sex with this character without fearing blood poison.

hamnat
01-12-07, 12:32 AM
*turns red* "PERVERT!!!" *blasts Lucien with a Torch*"No sex! Cookies only!"*whacks Lucien on the noggin with her runed staff*"Now do you want a cookie or not?"