PDA

View Full Version : Finding the Cheat Codes to the Game of Life

The Madd Hatter
01-08-07, 11:04 PM
I'm saying my final sorry for anyone involved in threads with me. My life just isn't going very well right now and I'm finding it hard to write for a multitude of writing. I may not be returning to writing as soon as I had previously hoped, and though my career back at Althanas was just starting up again, I think it may have crashed again. This time it wasn't my fault though, life just sucks.

Sorry.

Edit: I guess I should have posted this in outroductions. Oh well!

If anyone has the cheat codes to life, care sharing? ^^

Nein
01-08-07, 11:12 PM
X, X, B, Y, Y, X, A, A, A, Joystick Left, D-Pad Right, D-Pad Right, B, B, Start

It should lead you to the cheat menu, but apart from that I'm still working on it.

hamnat
01-09-07, 12:35 AM
No cheat codes....but I can tell you the incantations to some charms that will make your life easier!

Letho
01-09-07, 03:07 AM
X, X, B, Y, Y, X, A, A, A, Joystick Left, D-Pad Right, D-Pad Right, B, B, Start

It should lead you to the cheat menu, but apart from that I'm still working on it.That code doesn't work on PC (or Playstation for that matter). For PC, find life.cfg file in your root, open it with any text editor, find the line Enable Cheats=0 and change zero into one. Then just hit tilde to open the console and type in any cheats you want.

This thread is moved to the appropriate subforum, though you could've posted this in the thread you created several days ago. Either way, good luck with life. After all, nobody got out of it alive.

AdventWings
01-09-07, 04:27 AM
Come back soon once the dust settles, Nyao~! :(

Reiko
01-09-07, 07:46 AM
yeah I hope this little bit's quick and you come back. It's too bad that life's still being tough but things will get better sooner or later.

Seth_Rahl
01-09-07, 09:18 AM
Ouch...Damn, and you were a good roleplayer too. Curse the realities of life!!!!

Artifex Felicis
01-09-07, 09:21 AM
I've learned the Konami code gives 30 extra lives. The problem is finding that blasted controller.

Anyways, hurry back man, you're a good writer and from what I gather a good guy.

Djakara
01-09-07, 09:25 AM
See you next week.

hamnat
01-09-07, 11:01 AM
You should take a load off for a while, relax. I know! Go redhead hunting with Letho. Who knows, with your help, he might actually get me. :P

The Madd Hatter
01-09-07, 02:04 PM
Hamnat...but the question is...would that be a good thing?

hamnat
01-09-07, 02:32 PM
are we talking ethics here? Im trying to give the guy some ideas about how to have a good time. Although saying that brings a few more ideas which I shall strive to keep restrained in my head....they're a bit, graphically adult in nature....curse my chaotic mind....

Seth_Rahl
01-10-07, 01:54 PM
Don't curse it! Bathe in it! Enjoy it! Feel the power course through your veins!!!!!!*stares off into space and drools*

hamnat
01-12-07, 12:29 AM
*pulls a plate of cookies from seemingly nowhere*"Cookie?"*innocent look*"I swear, they aren't poisoned! After all, I'm not Witchblade."

Ürei
01-12-07, 08:35 PM
I think, but don't quote me on this, that I will be starting to write again. With both Hatter and Ürei.

Reiko
01-12-07, 08:39 PM
sweet glad to have you back^^ don't worry if you have to go again or not because we all know that life has it's twists and turns.

INDK
01-12-07, 09:28 PM
See you next week.

This guy is a prophet.

Lucien
01-12-07, 09:35 PM
'Cept he said it on the ninth. Two days off.

I'm about to start a pool for when Urei leaves and returns. I'll make millions.

Ürei
01-12-07, 11:03 PM
I told you guys I would be back, Lucien. You can only take a pool if I promise to never return, twit.

Anyways, I am starting to recover from my mono and I have had a lot of time to rest and it seems to have helped. I'm not actually sure when I will start writing again, it might be a few days, but once I make my first actual post [that profile doesn't count, it was written months ago] then that means I'm back.

Lucien
01-12-07, 11:10 PM
I told you guys I would be back, Lucien. You can only take a pool if I promise to never return, twit. I knew that, that's why I'd make money! I'd convince you to come back faster and cut you in on a share of the profits. Then; on to Vegas!

Ürei
01-12-07, 11:17 PM
I wonder, does the rest of Althanas know that I wouldn't even be here right now if it weren't for you, Angel? So thats why you asked me back, because you wanted to make money off me!

Damn, you're one step off from being a giggalo. Hah...

*slips some bills under the table*

AdventWings
01-13-07, 03:43 AM
Hahaha. He does have a way of making things, I see. ;)

Welcome back, Urei. Don't push yourself too hard at first, though. Your health is always more important that Althanas (though it's kinda so-so in my case ;))