PDA

View Full Version : A Life of Crime?

Djakara
01-09-07, 05:01 PM
Anyone interested in picking up a few quick bucks courtesy of Alerar's government? I am going to need two people to join me in a quest, but not just any two people.

The plot revolves around there being a noteworthy criminal that has stepped up activity in Alerar by the name of Branzillo Gaeden, a violent dogboy who has used his mental powers of deception in order to loot a number of wealthy buisnesses in the bazaars of Ettermire. To this point, he has not only evaded the Mazzra, who are dealing with the queen's death, but is rumored to have collected a substantial gang of criminals willing to work with him.

Now I'm going to need two players for this quest, and I will post the profiles of what I need separately.

The Bad Guy One of the characters needs to be a relatively famous criminal in Althanas already. The crimes need not be in Alerar, but this character needs to be someone who could conceivably ally with someone like Branzillo Gaeden for money and power. I'd rather not have a psycho character for this, but a machiavellian sadist would be fine.

The Good Guy The conquering hero that comes to Alerar to save the day. Reputation for this position is not nearly as important. This guy can also be a merc out to help himself as well.

If you are interested, post here, and I will PM you with more details about the thread. Here is a link to the intro:

http://www.althanas.com/world/showthread.php?p=48149#post48149

Drake
01-10-07, 11:29 AM
yo can i get in this.. i may not be well known to the people on althanis but my guy is all about maken a quick buck and kill.

Djakara
01-10-07, 12:27 PM
Would you want to be "the good guy"? It doesn't seem like Drake would make a very good bad guy for this quest. I don't mind that you aren't well known. Neither am I.

Kak Zalta
01-10-07, 09:10 PM
I would love to take the role of the bad guy, alas, I do not (yet) fill the "infamous" requirement. I could figure out an IC way around that quickly, if you do not find a more suitable candidate. If someone else comes along who fits better, great, if not, we can work together to figure out some way to make it work IC. I've got some ideas that might work, depending on your requirements.

Djakara
01-11-07, 09:44 AM
You know, I like your character a lot. I think we can waive the infamous requirement, you and I will figure something out between us. I'll send you a PM that explains how I see your role and you can tell me if you feel your character fits. I think we'll make a good match.

Drake
01-11-07, 11:19 AM
drake isn't what you would call a nice guy...but he will do just about anything.

Arsenic Ruin
01-13-07, 12:40 PM
Is it to late to be the Good guy?

INDK
01-13-07, 10:02 PM
Of the two of you, I would rather have Arsenic Ruin as the good guy. This is Djakara. I think his character is the better fit, especially since he is actually, uhh... good. Post when you can Arsenic!