PDA

View Full Version : Armed and Famous

Farmboy
01-10-07, 07:08 PM
Yeah, they did it. For the sake of entertainment, the Television industry has approved a show about various 'famous' celebrities becoming cops. And I'm proud to note that they were trained in Muncie, Indiana. Less than twenty-five miles away from my home. I'm also proud to note that Muncie must be a very bad place, for them to choose the celebrities to train there. I've been there before and I've walked on the streets and lived in the neighborhoods, and I can vouch that it is a rough place.

So, it'll be interesting to see how this plays out. XD

What do you think?

grim137
01-10-07, 07:11 PM
Well I just found out that there is a part in that show where former WWE Women's Champion Trish Stratus (one of the celebrities) dresses like a whore, so that might be enough to get me to watch it.

Cyrus the virus
01-10-07, 07:36 PM
Sounds ridiculous. Celebrities don't have the mental capacity to deal with real-life situations.

Farmboy
01-10-07, 07:41 PM
I've been watching it for the past 40 mins, and I must say that they're taking their job pretty seriously. Wee Man and Erik Estrada have both made an arrest and they did it very well.

LOL, a 75 year old crack dealer just made a wiseass comment about Erik Estrada's old career on CHiPs. XD

This might not be that bad of a show after all.

INDK
01-11-07, 09:22 AM
Sounds ridiculous. Celebrities don't have the mental capacity to deal with real-life situations.

I would think that would probably depend on the celebrity. I can understand your skepticism given the fact that Wee man and Latoya Jackson are on the show.

Anyhow, I <3 the Trish Stratus, but even then, I won't watch this show. I was planning on going to the WWE house show in Muncie, because it would have been hillarious if Trish was a cop there, but that plan fell through. The show seems like it will probably be dumb and formulaic with a running gag of "celebs make bad cops" getting old after one or two episodes.