PDA

View Full Version : Help the Crazy Kid

Dirge
01-12-07, 03:59 PM
So… lots of things to do, and I need people to join me!

As everyone knows, there is a thing going down in Fallien (Featured Quests… not sure what to call them). The cult of M—something is attacking The Keep.

My character, Dirge, is part of the cult. Well, not exactly part of it, but definitely using it to get what he wants. Who wouldn’t, right? Anyway… I want to do a little more, exploit the cult thing while it’s movin’ and groovin’, get a little rewards, do some leveling… the normal stuff.

So, I have idea’s for a couple of quests, but can’t do them solo because that’s both a little boring and it would be a bit too difficult.

Title: (Unknown)
Number: 1
Summary
The spicefields of Fallien have long been harvested for use in many different practices. The Cult wants a few people to venture to the fields, harvest some herbs and other goodies, and bring them back to them. The mission is simple, but trouble waits for all people that are allied with the Cult and trying to move freely about.

((If anyone else has more idea’s it’d be cool to post them up here if you want to))
People 2-4
Rewards Poisons, or whatever we harvest, that the cultists would make for us.

Title: (Unknown)
Number: 2
Summary
The Ruins are said to be the final resting place of all things long since forgotten. Discovery and adventure await any brave enough to attempt to wander the crumbling compound. Vigo, like others of the cult, are interested in searching the place for items of interest. Most specifically, Vigo wants a certain spellbook that is said to be held within a wing of the former library.
People 2-4
~Eusimoto
Rewards Whatever your little heart desires.

Title: Hooligan’s Revival: The Sea
Number: 1
Summary: In the past, Hooligan’s Grotto was dormant. Now, however, a ship with black sails has been spotted moving in and out of the coast. A new corsair captain, Gurtz Danager, is requesting aid in a couple of forms. In this mission, he needs a messenger. The job involves tracking down other captains of pirate fleets in the general area, convincing them to join under his banner. His coffers are rather large, and gold will be awarded for every captain that joins his cause. It would not, however, be a good idea to report a complete failure; Gurtz is rumored to have a somewhat volatile temper.
Conditions: 1-4 players.
Rewards: Gold

I also just put in to claim that, so if anyone’s interested in joining me that’d be awesome.

Eusimoto
01-12-07, 04:45 PM
Kalamu is indigenous to Fallien, and I've considered having him mess around there a bit. He feels for his home country, especially since it's ravaged by war...

But that's beside the point. He's not technically part of the Mitra Cult, but he's partial to it, since phoenixes worship the sun over the moon. He'd probably be more interested in quest #2--he could have the added motive of looking for a lost family heirloom.

All that to say--sure! I'll join you. Put me down for the Ruins quest.

Dirge
01-12-07, 05:38 PM
Awesome, done and done

ALSO! Hooligan's Revival: The Sea (http://www.althanas.com/world/showthread.php?t=3869) is now up and open! Have at it!