PDA

View Full Version : shanghai tide

Ran
04-08-06, 03:56 PM
(Closed to nekoprince)

Sakura couldn’t help but have a good time. This was the first party that she had ever been to on Corone and it was fun for the fox girl. There was lots of music of an upbeat nature and everyone was dancing, even Sakura danced a bit, having a few eyes fall on her eccentric half fox form, but her curvy and pleasing form won out and those that watched found the girl an exotic splendor of a woman and the tail simply turned her amateur dance into something hypnotic. But they’d soon get disappointed when she stopped moving, the girl was pretty in her own foxy way but it was more fun to see her body in motion.

“Haha marvelous improvising, aren’t you a lovely little thing.” Sakura turned thinking the voice was directed at her. It was and the source of the praise walked up to her with a strait back and smooth gait. He was a hansom and rugged man with dark hair and dark face and the only flaw on his sharp features was hidden under an eye patch.

“Oh hi, you mean me right?” Sakura asked feeling a tad sheepish around the hansom man; she was fiddling with her tail hoping that she wouldn’t screw up by being nervous.

“Yes my lovely vixen. Girls are as common as fish that you sometimes get tired of catching them but you come and show me that it’s still worth the while to keep an eye open for them.”

The kiko smiled from the compliment and yet go of her tail to let it foxily sway with happiness. “I haven’t heard anybody say anything like that to me.” The girl was feeling her heart race as she succumbed to the sailor’s charm.

“Oh than the world has gone mad.” He said with mock shock causing the girl to giggle.

“Yeah mad that they never seen a fox like me.” Sakura smiled trying to match the gentleman’s wordplay but had the feeling she was failing miserably.

“Let me get you a drink. Something sweet for the sweet girl?” The man smiled and disappeared into the crowd.

Sakura sat on the stool as she waited for the sailor to return. The place felt like a storm of fun but now she was in the eye where there was calm and waiting. When the captain would return then the storm would start anew.

nekoprince
04-09-06, 10:04 PM
A new paycheck from a job well done, no responsibilities and enough gold to last him at least a month in the town. All things that led to a reason to celebrate. And the best part for the was that he was perfect fine with a one night stand. He smiled, the upbeat air and music playing made the party well worth it.

Not that he was invited in the first lace, but then againthere are things to be said with claiming you're with bountiful women and sneaking in after her. The dance floor moved with eager anticipation, a few of the girls standing out in Lypine's eyes as worthwhile ones. The ones attracting the most attention he couldn't see, but a few stopped bodies usually meant a great dancer somewhere in the room.

"Large rum," the bartender said, placing the mug down in front of place. Lypine smiled, dropping off enough gold for the drink and enough for the bartender to crack a smile despite te huge workload everyone was giving him. He sipped his drink slowly, trying to decide how to go about the task at hand. Buying a girl was strictly off limits for him. He had seen other people in his profession do that, often as they ran naked to a place to buy clothes from a sleazy motel.

No, if his girl would be won over. Possibly heavily inebriated, but still won over. The last of his drink gone, he smacked his lips, leaving the mug behind on the counter. He heard someone clear their throat near him, turning his head to see a beuitiful woman smiling next to him. "You want another drink?" she asked after a moment of silence, quickly ordering two drinks before the werewolf could say anything to her. There were a few other furries, though only one or two other guys like him. He shurgged it off. The girl was pretty enough, and the shiny bracelet she wore was more than enough to say she wasn't a prostitute. He smiled as he took the drink from her. This would be a good night.

Ran
04-11-06, 10:12 AM
The waiting seemed to be longer than Sakura liked. All this fun and she was sitting down as her tail swished to the beat of barbarian percussion instrument that consisted of hitting two sticks together, heart racing as she waited for the man to return. The Kiko wasn’t sure why the sailor had enthralled her so that she was waiting on him to return to the dancing and having fun.

“Took me awhile but I got a special drink.” The one eyed charmer spoke and brought a bright green drink that was a mush of ice. “I am first mate Efrain Severo, may I ask your name my lovely?”

“I’m Sakura, pleased to meet you.” Sakura smiled and took a sip of the drink she was brought. The sweet flavor danced on her tongue as alcohol warmed her mouth with its gentle flame.

“Haha It is a pleasure.” Efrain smiled sweetly though Sakura thought she saw dark glimmer in his eye. “Is something wrong?”

“It’s nothing…” Sakura smiled weakly. What was that smile, is it really nothing? “How about we dance together?” Yeah that’ll make me feel better.

“I have a better idea. How about we go out for some fresh sea air. I bet your eyes really sparkle in the starlight and I need a break from this noise.”

Sakura thought then nodded while Efrain took her hand and gently led her through the drinkers, as the dancers was a more dangerous path that would end up with someone getting hurt. It wasn’t long until the two were out in the starlit night.

“I knew your eyes would shimmer and your fur too.” The sailor said happily as he moved to whisper in Sakura’s ear, “T’xin r’n’ren” Sakura yelped as she felt his hand touch in between her breasts but it was his finger tracing over the fast beating heart.

Sakura felt cold and shivered as her body went limp. Efrain had his dark smile again as the fox’s world went black. What did she do? How could she have been so stupid? Sakura passed out silently into the blackness.

Sakura awaken with her hands and feet bound as was her muzzle. The Kiko’s screams came out only as whines as she struggled in futility. The wood floor she was on had a gentle rock like a ship at sea.

“Hey! Quit strugglin’! Unless you want us to just have fun with you before throwin’ you overboard. You’re lucky the cap’n doesn’t want that.” The man that threatened her was a ratty man missing a few teeth and despite the rags on him he only smelled of sea salt.

Sakura stopped and looked at the seadog her gaze couldn’t help but be angry. “That’s better. I’ll cut ya loose but ya better not try anythin’ or we’ll have our fun and the so will the sharks.”

The seadog slowly cut the girl’s bonds, while Sakura only sat up with her legs tucked under and one arm holding her up, while the other she hugged herself with. The vixen didn’t say any words but only panted.

“That’s better. Cap’n told me that your to keep the ship clean but he’ll talk to ya about what needs fuzzy girl’s touch.”