PDA

View Full Version : yay new character

Nova
01-13-07, 12:06 AM
I've decided to try again with multiple characters. This time a cyborg catgirl^^

I'm hoping it'll work and have a fun sci fi character that will introduce some sci fi aspects to Althanas^^

here's (http://www.althanas.com/world/showthread.php?p=48749#post48749) my character, tell me what you think, it's really help me out^^

Ürei
01-13-07, 12:35 AM
You should meet up with some of our other Cyborgs. Might be interesting. Good luck with the new character, multi-tasking can be hard, don't overload yourself.

AdventWings
01-13-07, 03:34 AM
...Myao~?

Another one, eh? She looks pretty interesting, that I will say. :D

*Reads the Prehensile Tail bit*

O.o

*Dirty thoughts*

Gah! Stop it! Stop! I don't want to think like that, Nyao~!!! >.<;

Nova
01-13-07, 07:59 AM
Urei: yeah I'll try to take it easy and not overdo it^^

Raven: hehe, dirty thoughts are fun :p I just knew someone would get that idea after I made it but don't worry, it's going to be used for platonic reasons... well mostly^^

Letho
01-13-07, 09:09 AM
I think she's hot, even if she's not a redhead. ;)

Also, it seems like a nice concept, being a "mistake" of an AI. Nice choice of weaponry. I think we have only like one other person using a boomerang. Though, when you think about it, when you throw a boomerang and actually hit something, aren't you left rather weaponless?

Either way, I hope you have fun with it. :)

Nova
01-13-07, 09:24 AM
thanks for calling her hot

not her special boomerang^^ it comes back enen if it hits an object though someone could knock it to the ground^^

Artifex Felicis
01-13-07, 10:53 AM
Taking care of an actual Plot hole, good job. Also, yay for cat girls! They make the world go round with cuteness. Or something, I don't know. I'm too happy from exams being over. *hugs nova*

Nova
01-13-07, 11:10 AM
yay I'm hugged^^

yeah I guess it was a good way to not have a plot hole like why there would be a catgirl cyborg.

AdventWings
01-15-07, 03:55 AM
Nyar~!!! Nova is off-limits to you, Lee-to! *Clings to Nova*

How could he forget Banda Utako's Boomerang? It was the talk of the forum a few months ago. :p

But, yeah! Have fun and don't eat Witchy's cookies~! :D

Seth_Rahl
01-17-07, 12:00 PM
Yes do not eat the cookies *gives witchblade dirty look, wherever she is*.

streak101
05-19-07, 02:19 PM
its a little late but hey! I greeting is still a greeting!

Hiya! So you have a boomerang too huh? Thats cool! Probably better than mines too.