PDA

View Full Version : Say it loud...Arsenic is the man!

Arsenic Ruin
01-13-07, 01:06 PM
Ok lol, I didn't do one of these when I first got started, then I leftm, and I totally didn't do one when I came back. So here is me doing an intro thread after a small haitus to officially signify my return and possibly permanent stay. I don't quite know if I should give my life story, or just nestle myself down with brownies and watch the posts flood in.

-Arsenic

Elrundir
01-13-07, 01:10 PM
Don't eat the cookies.

Nova
01-13-07, 01:13 PM
hehe yeah, don't unless you want o be witchblade's slave^^

hope you have fun and unpoisoned cookies at some point.

Lucien
01-13-07, 01:21 PM
Eat the cookies, I've always thought your avatar was hot.

hamnat
01-13-07, 02:15 PM
they all lie
Witchblade's cookies are poisoned. Mine, on the other hand, are 100% pure cookie:) *pulls a plate full of cookies from seemingly nowhere* cookie?*eager face*

Dirge
01-13-07, 02:17 PM
If you're back, I want to do a thread with you. End of story. And sentances.

lol.

Welcome back officially.

Arsenic Ruin
01-13-07, 05:32 PM
Lol, Im not a cookie kinda guy. ;.; Bad experience with monster ginormus cookie chips. Avatar wise, thanks mate it took me about 5mins to do. Thread wise? Sure, umm name the conditions. ^_^ Thanks for the welcomes. The thread here has been over due for about a month, so I apologize. -Eats said cookies anyways-

hamnat
01-13-07, 05:34 PM
MWahahaha!!!Those cookies had tranquilizers in them!!!! Now I can make you my slave and steal your powers!!*witch cackle*Ahhh HAHAHAHAHA!!!

Artifex Felicis
01-13-07, 05:38 PM
*smacks Hamnet*

It's not fair if you don't tell them they're posoined or anything.

Welcome back Arsenic, you rulebreaker. Anyways, hope you stay and stuff. I read a little bit of what you have and that was good. I hope that you'll stay for a lot longer this time around.

Arsenic Ruin
01-13-07, 05:44 PM
-Vomits remains of cookies- HAR HAR! I evade you once more Arsenic Du Lac. has a nice ring to it no? I broke rules, if I did Im sorry.

Artifex Felicis
01-13-07, 05:46 PM
Well, not rules but you didn't follow the very sound advice to not eat the cookies.

Arsenic Ruin
01-13-07, 05:48 PM
Oh right lol. I think I will create a group, that will be for the bettering of Althanas...

Christina Bredith
01-13-07, 06:16 PM
Wow, you did that avatar yourself? I think I'll just "borrow" your services one of these days.

Lucien
01-13-07, 06:22 PM
Don't bother. He's straight.

But you could always draw me a pic.

Arsenic Ruin
01-13-07, 06:33 PM
Me and Christina are old mates. lol But aye I will open an avatar shop around here somewhere, and you guys can request all you want.

hamnat
01-13-07, 06:51 PM
NO!!!!No one rivals Master Raven!!! Of course, now that he's my slave, It's my duty to make sure he suffers a little...so I guess that will work out fine! Oh, and congratulations on becoming my slave. I hope you enjoy working alongside of Raven. (^_^)

Farmboy
01-13-07, 08:36 PM
He's only your slave because you got the idea from Witchblade. She was the founder of the slave list..

Nova
01-13-07, 08:43 PM
wow this really reminds me of all rpg way back when, when was on there and this one guy had a list of girls or people claiming to be girls in a list that belonged to him^^

heh oh well as long as everyone has fun.

hamnat
01-13-07, 09:30 PM
He's only your slave because you got the idea from Witchblade. She was the founder of the slave list..

Maybe so, but she let me have Raven as a slave, and now I can collect slaves as I will.

Lucien
01-13-07, 09:35 PM
Hey Hamnat;

It's like raaaain, on your wedding day!

Also Arsenic, can I say you're the man quietly?

hamnat
01-13-07, 09:45 PM
Hey!!!When did I become your slave?

Lucien
01-13-07, 09:50 PM
Word of advice; never turn your back on Panda dogs. Their cuteness was your downfall.

Legally, as a slave, I own your possessions. I'm slick like that ;)

hamnat
01-14-07, 12:44 AM
Panda dogs? Cute? First of all, I've seen no panda dogs. And second, I have a Pandaphobia if you can believe it....So what in the world are you talking about?

INDK
01-14-07, 08:37 AM
I second the motion that Hamnat is Lucien's slave.

and welcome Arsenic Du Lac! Bring betterment to Althanas!

hamnat
01-14-07, 10:41 AM
Hey!!!! You cheated!!!! At least my new slave actually ate the tranq-cookies. I did nothing to allow you enslavement of me!!! This is unfair!!!

Christina Bredith
01-14-07, 10:53 AM
Who ever said slavery was fair?

hamnat
01-14-07, 11:05 AM
Let's see...I did, the Dwarves did, the Zalkarean Trade Guild did...shall I continue?

Elrundir
01-14-07, 11:20 AM
Dwarves? *spits* Never trust a dwarf.

Zook Murnig
01-14-07, 11:30 AM
I believe the same has been said of the elves.

Anyway, Arsenic, welcome...back?

Lucien
01-14-07, 11:43 AM
Never trust an Elf, because they'll...shit, what was that phrase from Lord of the Rings? Like, no telling the truth? Wait, was that the Jedi? Dammit.

Anyways Hamnat, unlike your strange date rape tactics, you were voted as my slave. Feel honored, you're one of the many cogs that makes up democracy.

EDIT: To be a bit more on topic.

How's it feel to be one of them multi-blooded characters Arsenic?

hamnat
01-14-07, 11:51 AM
You keep confusing me....who voted, and when?

Bah...youknow what? Screw it.

"Bremnoytricgo nmertocit ailutishca reckña.
Shmeriche amni trescquio maishce."

*hurls a large Torch at you*

Im goin back to YouTube to watch Cardcaptor Sakura

*later* waaa!!!! The last episode is so sad!!! :(

Ataraxis
01-14-07, 12:22 PM
Lucien, would it perhaps be 'Go not to the elves for counsel, for they will say both no and yes,' or am I completely off-field, here? Or did you just mean Gimli's 'I will be dead before I see the Ring in the hands of an Elf! Never trust an Elf!'

And aye, welcome Arsenic! Though I'm not sure which of us is newer around these parts. >.> Bah! 'Tis but a technicality.

Rather than cookies, how about a round of beers filled with rohypnol?

Elrundir
01-14-07, 12:52 PM
Yes, but Gimli said that. Gimli is a Dwarf. You can't trust dwarves. Ergo you can trust elves.

Come on. Just look at this face. Would I lie to you?

Lucien
01-14-07, 01:00 PM
Aren't you possessed by a dark spirit?

And Atari; yes, the first one. Can't trust an Elf as far as you can sleep with them.

Elrundir
01-14-07, 01:38 PM
Shhhh. Don't talk so loudly or everyone will want one!

Arsenic Ruin
01-14-07, 02:18 PM
being a multi-blood is ok. I mean it provides character benefits as far as leveling, and a sort of boost for an original story. Though the category is cliche I tried to steer as far as I could away from two blood lines that fued, like Demons and Humans, Dogs and Cats, etc etc.

hamnat
01-14-07, 04:37 PM
Heh...my character doesn't like you. She's half High-elven and half human. You on the other hand are half Dark-Elven(a.k.a. Drow). Being multi-blooded is indeed a virtue, but it can also be a burden. For example, half-elves have humn versatility and an Elf's pheromones and senses. While we can't live as long as elves, we can sure as heck live longer than humans, and we mature(culturally) much faster than elves.

Ok...I'll free Arsenic if you stop lying about me being your supposed slave.

Elrundir
01-14-07, 04:39 PM
You call humans "mature" at any age?

Hoho, you half-elves are amusing.

hamnat
01-14-07, 04:42 PM
I never impied that humans mature.:p I said we half-elves mature faster than full-blooded elves.

Lucien
01-14-07, 04:46 PM
No deal Hamnat, I own Advent, Arsenic, and you thanks to property laws. Now, if you sweeten the deal by both releasing Arsenic and promising me a quest or battle, maybe I can find the leash to your keys.

grim137
01-14-07, 05:20 PM
No deal Hamnat, I own Advent, Arsenic, and you thanks to property laws. Now, if you sweeten the deal by both releasing Arsenic and promising me a quest or battle, maybe I can find the leash to your keys.

Which is now irrelivant since I own you, that means by definition I own everyone you own.

hamnat
01-14-07, 05:38 PM
OK, THIS IS GETTING REALLY TRYING. Lucien, shut the mouth it before it gets filled with a fireball. Arsenic, you are free to do whatever the heck you want, I release you from my holdings. And Grim, I relieve you of your holdings on Lucien. End of story. The only slaveholder is Witchblade. Du dum pish.

And for those of you who still want to own slaves, read the last line in my signature. Bye bye, see ya later.

Elrundir
01-14-07, 05:56 PM
I didn't realize slavery was so easy to abolish. Now, to claim Witchblade as my slave...

INDK
01-14-07, 10:01 PM
I didn't realize slavery was so easy to abolish. Now, to claim Witchblade as my slave...

Lincoln did it with just one proclamation.

Zook Murnig
01-14-07, 10:37 PM
I'm surprised, actually, that it took this long for everyone to get this far off-topic.

Elrundir
01-14-07, 10:52 PM
Lincoln did it with just one proclamation.
Well, yeah, but Lincoln was president of a country. We don't have anything like tha--! *eyes Santh...*

AdventWings
01-15-07, 02:05 AM
Off~ Topic! Wow, that took a while, too.

So... *Glances at his leather collar*

I'm not Hamnat's slave now, right?

*Looks around the place, looks at Hamnat's siggy and runs off to find Khalxaen*

hamnat
01-15-07, 12:38 PM
Nope! Your no slave, you're a plush toy! *pulls Raven back to the room* Not getting away from me that easy.*turns Raven into a plush toy* See? you're a plush toy!

AdventWings
01-16-07, 12:17 AM
Gak! And I thought I was safe, Nyao~!!! O_o!

[/off-topic posting]

:p

hamnat
01-16-07, 12:22 AM
Hey...at least I hug my "slaves" instead of putting them in the way of a fireball that some sorceress threw at me(yeah, I'm talkin to you, witch :3).

Anyways....*glomps Raven* plushy!!!

Djakara
01-16-07, 08:59 AM
Back where I come from, plush toys are for the weak.

Nova
01-16-07, 09:22 AM
now I want a raven plushy too^^

what can I say, I'm weak.

hamnat
01-16-07, 09:37 AM
Back where I come from, plush toys are for the weak.

Unless you're a girl....then it's ok! :3

If Mac, for instance, had a plush toy, I'd be worried about his health...and about anyone who found out....alot of heads would roll....greataxe....

Oh, and Nova, feel free to huggle up on him if you want. Just don't try to steal him. The last person who tried it, I actually felt kind of sorry for....

Karuka
01-16-07, 12:04 PM
Wow...dang I'm glad I nipped slavery in the bud in my thread, lol.