PDA

View Full Version : Employment Kiosk buddies needed

Sir Fedlund Overby
01-14-07, 09:21 AM
I am taking a job from the employment kiosk in COrone, but would appreciate a pal or two. PM/post here if you are interested.

Job #4 (http://www.althanas.com/world/showthread.php?t=2699&page=3)

Nova
01-14-07, 10:10 AM
hey sounds fun

hope you don't mind a partially robotic feline girl^^

Osato
01-14-07, 10:48 AM
I'm in with Dirge, if you'll have me?

Sir Fedlund Overby
01-14-07, 07:39 PM
That is...

Nova
Osato
Dirge

...all expressing interest?

Or, is Dirge and Nova the same person and you are in with Dirge who is actually Nova who is actually Dirge?

Nova
01-14-07, 07:41 PM
Nova's Nova^^

Osato's Dirge

No worries, it is a little confusing.

I'm also Reiko if you want my other self

Sir Fedlund Overby
01-14-07, 08:01 PM
Ah...a third, even more confusing possibility. Ah well...that will work.

Lets see, a Noble Hare, an extra cute feline robot, and an unstable, abused as a child, rat summoning necro-sorcerer.

Sounds like an interesting party. Three is a good number, so lets go. Go ahead and post in the mission board that you want the job, I'll start working out intro post and such as that.

Dirge
01-17-07, 05:43 PM
Lol, very true...

I'll post in the Kiosk as soon as I get this next Citadel post out of the way.

Have at 'em!

EDIT: Out of curiosity, would you happen to have another account as well?

Dirge
02-01-07, 02:03 PM
Very sorry, but I'm going to have to duck out of this one. A sudden lack of interest in thwarting the mission has come over me... but, in the future, I'd enjoy fighting/questing with either of you.

Till then,
~Dirge

Sir Fedlund Overby
02-02-07, 04:53 PM
No problem Dirge. Rather you drop now than suffer through in disinterest. Good luck elsewhere, maybe another time.

Ranger
02-02-07, 06:29 PM
Yeah man, I was worried about messing up the thread or causing it to drag when I had so much going on already... especially with two charries in the tourney.

We'll do something later, you've already predicted that in another thread you started... ;)