PDA

View Full Version : Hello: From a Kind of Noob, but Kind of not!

Foresaken By War
01-14-07, 05:14 PM
I am formerly from this site, but now i'm back hopefully for a while! I am somewhat familiar with this site and hope to have some fun again! Any Ideas for me as far as quests or battles and i'm all ears.

Cyrus the virus
01-14-07, 05:18 PM
Welcome!

Here's an idea: Fight some wicked monsters and stuff. That's my way of life.

Nova
01-14-07, 05:35 PM
hihi and welcome.

I hope you have fun as well.

you can always do a treasure hunt or merc work. I myself like getting ideas from the movies and anime I watch.

Ithink maybe finding an item in Raiaera would be fun for your character since the high elves and him wouldn't get along very well.

and a battle that doesn't take place in the citadel and had a good reason, even if it's just a you insult me *Slaps with glove* kind of duel. you could work out a plan for the loser to escape or even get healed. Who said the citadel had a monopoly on powerful healers.

just a couple of ideas.

oh and have Lucien taste the cookies before you eat them.

hamnat
01-14-07, 05:41 PM
Welcome to Althanas, please keep your arms and legs inside the forum at all times or they may be removed by rabid, zombified characters. Do not feed the following people; Letho, INDK, Slayer of the Rot, Santhalas, Serilliant, Atzar Kellon, Dissinger, Lucien and grim137 for they may become dependant on you afterwards and are hard to get rid of. Any screams you may or may not be experiencing are the sounds of dying characters. Do not be alarmed, for they shall be revived in new and inventive ways the following thread. Have a nice day.

*gives you a plate of cookies, which is good! But some of them are poisonous...which is bad*

Also, make sure to stay away from the redheads, or you will be avenged upon by Letho....but he's a pushover so don't worry.(^_^)

Also, all poisoned people will be given an antidote from your's truly to avoid any more annoying slave-claiming.

Madyrn
01-14-07, 05:48 PM
I wonder if Witchblade appreciates you stealing her welcome like that...

grim137
01-14-07, 05:57 PM
Welcome to Althanas, please keep your arms and legs inside the forum at all times or they may be removed by rabid, zombified characters. Do not feed the following people; Letho, INDK, Slayer of the Rot, Santhalas, Serilliant, Atzar Kellon, Dissinger, Lucien and grim137 for they may become dependant on you afterwards and are hard to get rid of. Any screams you may or may not be experiencing are the sounds of dying characters. Do not be alarmed, for they shall be revived in new and inventive ways the following thread. Have a nice day.

*gives you a plate of cookies, which is good! But some of them are poisonous...which is bad*

Its just not the same when you do it. Leave it to the pros kid.

Elrundir
01-14-07, 05:59 PM
I smell another cat-fight.

Foresaken By War
01-14-07, 06:03 PM
already i see some familiar faces and some that are not so familiar.
grim137 and i have a past
along with cyrus

you may recognize me as the former dave the destroyer

hamnat
01-14-07, 06:11 PM
At least Im not taking any slaves....

Witchblade
01-14-07, 06:45 PM
Hamnat... please stop taking my welcome speech. And when I say please, it really means stop, right now and when I say stop it really means cease or the wraith of Witchblade shall befall you.

Anyway, welcome back person. ^^ I'd give you my welcome speech but Hamnat has unfortunately taken it upon her to steal it from me every chance she gets.

hamnat
01-14-07, 09:08 PM
hehehe...I'm an Elf. You can't trust me, so why bother? Hehehe....I'm such a thief...hehehe...

Nova
01-14-07, 09:11 PM
I think you'd be better served in coming up with your own welcome that you tell everyone^^

Witchblade
01-14-07, 09:13 PM
Slaves are not for the weak!

Nova, I command you to defend your master!

man... too much wine...

Foresaken By War
01-14-07, 09:35 PM
I see... No bad blood here though, i didn't even know it was stolen until i little bit ago. But since you wrote it and she copied it, that is plagerism. Which is bad and can get you arrested and kicked out of college. So... Anywho! I like Pie. Hahaha....

After I get approved anybody want to do anything?

Ataraxis
01-14-07, 09:55 PM
Oooh, let's go snorkeling!

Not what ya had in mind, eh?

Welcome back to Althanas!

And yeah, never trust a redheaded elf. Just 'cause.

Cyrus the virus
01-14-07, 11:27 PM
Dave the Destroyer.

AKA Person Who Loves To Leave.

>=( !!

hamnat
01-15-07, 01:45 AM
*calls up Torch* Are you sure you want to do that? *begins to sweat as Torch grows larger* At this size, it may just obliterate half the room. I've never let it get this big save once, and I almost died. So, wanna try your luck?

As for the poison cookie thing and the speech, they're are both yours again, witch. I wouldn't put my slaves in the line of...ahem...fire...if I were you unless they're unruley. They may just get extra crispy.*Torch gets brighter*Or flame-broiled.

Cyrus the virus
01-15-07, 01:56 AM
Oo, Hamnat's talking smack about Witchy's slaves, eh? That sure sounds interesting...

*extinguishes Shen's fire with a thought*

;)

AdventWings
01-15-07, 02:12 AM
Well, Cyrus can really do that because he does have control over more elements than what makes up the human body... I think? O.o

Welcome back, Dave! Stay longer this time, alright? I remembered seeing you way back but never had a chance to RP with you. :)

...Huh? Hey, Witchy! Since when did you own the cute cyborg kitty?! *Grabs Nova's arm and pulls her out of the way*

Witchblade
01-15-07, 07:16 AM
Nova is my new slave. ^^

And Cyrus does an excellent job protecting me, thanks Cy.

Foresaken By War
01-15-07, 09:12 AM
-Reasons I had to leave were for my own good. i had a college expirence that I couldn't handle at first. But now, i'm alot better with Time Management. So I should be able to stay this time. Plus everytime i got into a good routine of posting the site would crash or something and after a couple of days I would be off that good posting habit.

Max Dirks
01-15-07, 09:58 AM
Time management? Someone joined a fraternity...

Welcome back!

Also, that intro isn't even THAT good!

Foresaken By War
01-15-07, 06:04 PM
Worse
I'm a resident advisor, or as I like to call it. Resident BITCH!

hamnat
01-15-07, 07:01 PM
How 'bout Resident Evil? :3