PDA

View Full Version : Looking for something specific...

Witchblade
01-14-07, 07:51 PM
All right, I'm looking for one, possibly two people to quest with in Alerar. The quest itself is rather simple, I just need someone to accompany Witchblade on her journey to the Kachuck mountains to retrieve The Rot Slayer. That is the only part of the quest that's mapped out, anything can happen inbetween and we can even get as silly or as serious as the person I'm questing with wants, because it doesn't matter to me. ^^

Now, as for the requirements...

- I need one cute, possibly short and even furry character that is extremely talkative in a way that would annoy Witchblade throughout the journey.

That's it, that's what I need.

Interested parties may sign up below.

Nova
01-14-07, 08:00 PM
hey sounds really fun, I think this character meets the requirements and I've always wanted to RP with you^^

Sir Fedlund Overby
01-14-07, 08:04 PM
Well, among cute and furry creatures of the realm, an oversized hare (NOT a bunny, mind you, but a hare) might fit. And I could be overly friendly at times. However, I think Nova might be a better fit. If you want me, great, but Nova is short, I'm not.

Witchblade
01-14-07, 08:18 PM
Yeah, Fedlund you don't exactly meet the requirments... a little too big really. o.O

All right, Nova, looks like it you and me... Hehehehehe.

I'll have the thread up shortly, maybe tonight, most likely tomorrow.

Sir Fedlund Overby
01-14-07, 08:24 PM
Nova, I would be careful going on this quest. It kind of sounds like she might be planning on eating you for annoying her too much. Granted, that would be tough with a cyborg, but still, she might try.

Have fun!!! :)

Nova
01-14-07, 08:25 PM
yay awesome^^

I can't wait... well I can as well^^

thaks for the warning sir fedlund but it's not Val so I'm not too worried^^

AdventWings
01-15-07, 03:45 AM

Oh, no... Nova... She planned on netting you in the first place! XD

Cute, Short, Furry and Talkative? Certainly not myself or Leon Timyon (Since he nearly ate Witchy at one point, if memory still serves me correct) so... O___o

*Waves you good-bye with a sob*

Witchblade
01-15-07, 08:15 AM
Bwhahahahah!

Anyway, the thread's up. ^^

Silence is a Virtue (http://www.althanas.com/world/showthread.php?p=49075#post49075)

Nova
01-15-07, 08:39 AM
hehe no worries Raven, though I'm happy you're looking out for my interests.

I just think the thread will be fun^^ I'll post after work.

Raelyse
01-15-07, 08:40 AM
Raelyse isn't cute, small or furry but he can be oh so annoying. I wanted to join this. Oh, sad is me.

Witchblade
01-15-07, 05:35 PM
Heh, you're not the most reliable person when it comes to quests, Colin, and I want to get this done sometime this year. :p