PDA

View Full Version : Need Something To Do?

Foresaken By War
01-15-07, 05:17 PM
I'm looking for a quick battle, but I want there to be story in it. not hey you i don't like you I'm going to cut your balls off type thing. Something like I stepped into an area and scared off your deer that you were going to kill. Or I stepped in a killed your pet rat and now your pissed.

There needs to be story to keep it going in the middle, and in the end the story that descides what happens? Do they kill each other or are they friends?

Any Takers?

Fenris
01-15-07, 06:35 PM
I'll accept.

Since it's not a Citadel battle, the trick will be not dying--since we wouldn't be able to resurrect. I'm not too keen on killing off my character at this point ;)

Here's a plot pitch: My character is a spy, and occasionally, for the right price, an assassin. Perhaps a certain wealthy relative of a dwarf Aralian killed back in the Great War still harbors a grudge against him and wants him dead--and thus hires Fihrinn?

Foresaken By War
01-15-07, 07:00 PM
Okay...
That works okay,

I would imagine the battle would take place somewhere in Alerar.
The motive is that you are an assassin hired by the relative of one of the dwarves that I killed during the war.
We are going to have to work something else for a great ending, but shall i get it started?