PDA

View Full Version : Decendants of Meil'Azuria Guild

Naphe
04-08-06, 07:47 PM
Guild Name: Decendants Of Meil'Azuria
Guild Location:N/A
Guild Occupation:Invader Guild
Guild Status:Poor/Lowest Ranking/Starting Out

Guild Requirements:Must be a moderately skilled role player. Must make an oath to the creator of this guild.

Guild Restrictions:Underlife role players, role players who do now meet requirements. Role Players who do not take the oath.

Guild Ranking System:

Guardian-Naphe
Master-GTS & FNT
Colonel-Elven Slurpee & Karas & Cadori
Squire-T/M
Underling-N/A

Guild Members:Naphe, GTS, FNT, ElvenSlurpee, Karas, Cadori, etc.

Guild Bonuses: Members of the guild gain a quaint salary of base payment of 50G per month. Higher ranking members are entitled to higher features such as:
Customized Guild Armor
Access To Capture Guild Pets
Input on Guild Tax
Higher Payment Per Month
Greater Rewards at (______)
And Many More Once Acquired...

Guild Details:Is the main guild of (_____). A majority of the most active and more moderately skilled of the members are part of the guild. This guild is in sole representation of (______).

Guild History: Victories and defeat records are currently in progress...

Cyrus the virus
04-08-06, 09:13 PM
Because I'm rather... You know, loving of Althanas, I'm going to ask you to PM me this oath that members have to take.

Secondly, I'm not an idiot. If you're going to pull members from Althanas to go to your own site, you'd be best off leaving now and not coming back. Requiring a member of Althanas to join your site in order to join your guild is not only idiotic, but negative to Althanas as a community. Get rid of that stipulation.

How are you going to supply 250 gold a month to your players? Do you have a plan for this?

Finally, I'm going to let this guild exist. You should thank me for that, because as is, this guild had no positive place on Althanas.

Naphe
04-08-06, 10:00 PM
Well Cyrus, I shall PM you the oathe as you desire. Also I will not enforce anyone to join (_____). I shall simply let them decide in the end.

Also, yes 250G per month will be commentarily easy depending on what you provide for me at the beginning? At other sites, and mine as well approved guilds start out with 1,000 currency.

In addition I thank you for staying true, and not letting my past attitude conflict with your judgment. Also, if you visit some role play sites you will see that there are invasion guilds being set up. It's just I have wasted no time in jump starting my own. If you could please put my guild forum in the Unexplored Lands, or whatever that region is called here on althanas, I should be greatful.

Cyrus the virus
04-08-06, 10:02 PM
On this site, approved PG's get nothing. No money.

You don't get a forum for your guild, you get the already-created PG forum. You used to be able to 'buy' a HQ for 10 or 50,000 gold, but that's not in place at the moment.

Must become a productive member of (______) before anything happens.

Guild Restrictions:Underlife role players, role players who do now meet requirements. Role Players who do not take the oath. Isn't a productive member of (______).

That's what I want gone ^^

Naphe
04-08-06, 11:13 PM
Fixed, Cyrus..

Cyrus the virus
04-08-06, 11:16 PM
I'd just like the top portion of what I quoted removed as well, it's the last of your Guild Requirements.

Naphe
04-09-06, 12:05 AM
Fixed....

Cyrus the virus
04-09-06, 12:37 AM
Thar ye go.

PG approved!