PDA

View Full Version : Decendants of Meil'Azuria Guild Advertisement

Naphe
04-08-06, 07:52 PM
Please Contact Naphe, if you would like to join. From that point you will face a series of questions and tests of which will determine whether or not your deemed worthy of becoming a guildsman/guildswoman.

Guild Name: Decendants Of Meil'Azuria
Guild Location:N/A
Guild Occupation:Representative Guild
Guild Status:Poor/Lowest Ranking/Starting Out

Guild Requirements:Must be a moderately skilled role player. Must make an oath to the creator of this guild.

Guild Restrictions:Underskilled role players, role players who do now meet requirements. Role Players who do not take the oath.

Guild Ranking System:

Guardian-Naphe
Master-GTS & FNT
Colonel-Elven Slurpee & Karas & Cadori
Squire-T/M
Underling-Max Dirks,Ascelia

Guild Members:Naphe, GTS, FNT, ElvenSlurpee, Karas, Cadori, Max Dirks,Ascelia, etc.

Guild Bonuses: Members of the guild gain a quaint salary of base payment of 50G per month. Higher ranking members are entitled to higher features such as:

Customized Guild Armor-Coming Soon
Access To Capture Guild Pets-Coming Soon
Input on Guild Tax
Higher Payment Per Month-Coming Soon
Greater Rewards at (______)
And Many More Once Acquired...

Guild Details:Is the main guild of (_____). A majority of the most active and more moderately skilled of the members are part of the guild. This guild is in sole representation of (______).

Guild History: Victories and defeat records are currently in progress...

Zieg dil' Tulfried
04-08-06, 08:35 PM
Cannot be posted on until after PG is approved. Closed.

Max Dirks
04-09-06, 02:45 AM
PG is approved, recruit away.

Naphe
04-09-06, 11:37 AM
Member List Updated...

Ascelia
04-13-06, 01:41 PM
Due to llack of "leadership" I'm leaving this PG. Although the battle I may still participate in, I haven't decided. Please remove my name from the member list.

streak101
04-21-06, 09:57 AM
Dead PG here! Attention Dead PG here!