PDA

View Full Version : My apologies.

Seth_Rahl
01-16-07, 01:42 PM
I hate to say it but I won't be able to post as often as I used to be able to. I still do not have the internet connected downstairs on my comp. and ninth periods are becoming scarcer and scarcer for althanas time. I will try to do my best with what limited time I have each day, but I am afraid that I will have to limit the amount of threads I join and my post lengths. to all those that I am questing with; If I do not respond for a few days, even though it says I'm on, don't worry. I'll get to it as soon as possible.

At this point a second character or even a solo thread is out of the picture. Once I get the internet connected things will get better, but until then I shall try my best.

Ataraxis
01-16-07, 01:57 PM
Sorry to hear that, Seth. But don't worry, I don't have a problem with it! The quest'll getdone when it'll get done, that's all there is to it!

Don't overexert yourself!

Lucien
01-16-07, 04:22 PM
Calm down kid. We all have our slow moments. It just so happens mine is all the time. Get connected quickly though, you new members are our lifeblood.

Also Ataraxis, every time I look at your avatar I expect it to start singing the black parade.

Ataraxis
01-16-07, 06:57 PM
This one or the old one? And, Black Parade... as in, that song by those Chemical guys?

Now why would it make you think that? 'Cept the kohl, the lying on the ground and the general monochromatic ambiance? :D

Lucien
01-16-07, 07:48 PM
Nah. It was the eyeliner. There is such a thing as too much liquid angst to place around the windows to your soul.

Ataraxis
01-16-07, 07:54 PM
Got one on three, meh.

And Amen for that, though I think the amount on this avatar is within the realm of acceptable, if perhaps teetering on its borders...

Oh great, now I see the emocore in it. Good job, Lucien. You just ruined a perfectly fine one for me!

Or not.

AdventWings
01-17-07, 02:26 AM
See ya and see you soon, Seth. I was looking forward to reading the Adventures of Rok... But I guess that will have to wait for a while. :p

Come back soon!

Seth_Rahl
01-17-07, 09:44 AM
Um. I'm not Rok. ^_^ That's my buddy. He's Ravenok too.

AdventWings
01-17-07, 10:50 AM

*Klank~!*

Eh... Hahaha... Whoops. ^_^;

Seth_Rahl
01-17-07, 11:20 AM
It's okay. My other character was Black Zeromus(username), but I have yet to do anything with him.