PDA

View Full Version : Warning:Fight reserved for garthabel

pashad
01-16-07, 08:36 PM
Burly Bear was running down a street,he hadn't realized it until now, but he was in what seemed to be a ghost town.The town was silent except for the loud japanese pop music that followed him through the town.He clenched the book that served as his diary even closer.The mist that drifted trough the town seemed to hide more than the print on the decrepid signs.Burly Bear had an uneasy feeling.He couldn't help but feel like something was going to happen.He couldn't tell what, but he knew it would be bad.
"EEEEKKKKK!!!!!!" Burly Bear squealed as a a rat scurried across his foot."I should probably find a place of rest for the night."He walked through the town until he found the local hotel.As he reached for the doorknob he saw a spider sitting on it."Gross," he said. "I better summon something to get rid of that spider."Burly bear opened up his book."KRAKTOS."he yelled.The porthole to hell opened up through the pages of the book and from them came a duck.He was wearing sunglasses,flip flops,and a bow tie."Hey Quackers,how's it going." Burly Bear said."Quack."The duck said.Burly Bear pointed at the doorknob."Could you get rid of that spider for me."Quack." The duck responded."Fine I guess we'll have to try and find a Tavern to hang out in."
Burly Bear and Quackers walked through the town."Look, over there a Tavern."Burly Bear and Quackers ran over to the Tavern."Quackers, something doesn't feel right,do you think we should proceed." "Quack"I think this is a terrible idea, don't go in there!."Well, what am I asking you for you can't even talk." Quackers let out an irritated sigh as he followed Burly Bear into the tavern.The two sat down.Quackers began mixing drinks for the two.They relaxed with a sense of security.

Garthabel
01-17-07, 08:46 AM
Garthabel headed down an abandoned road, a thick mist lingered in the air leaving most of a small town hidden. Loud, horrible music stung his ears from a distance. "Who the hell is playing that music?" The music got louder as he ventured down the road. "This is the last time I get information by eavesdropping at pubs, theres no fighters here." The music, which was coming from the building beside him, was dreadfully loud to Garthabel's sensitive ears. Even with his perfect vision he could barely make out "Tavern" through the mist. "Maybe the creep playing that music can show me where to find a real fight"
Ignoring various bugs and cobwebs, he swung the door open to reveal a man(?) in a tank top and a tutu getting served drinks by a duck. "I think this would be a good time to just turn around...." His better judgment failed to get the best of him. "Sir." "Please be a sir." "Would you perhaps know of any warriors in the area I may destroy?"

pashad
01-17-07, 09:16 AM
Quackers quickly stopped mixing drinks.Burly Bear stood up."Im a fighter,and I assure you I'll be more of a challenge than I appear to be."Burly Bear gave The man a peace sign."Quack"Quackers said very matter of factly. "Hey Quackers, you wanna show this guy a thing or two." "Quack." "Ok then,let's do it." Quackers started doing some "exotic" dances in front of the man.Burly Bear Only responded by running to the corner of the room to eat a bowl of noodles. Burly Bear was quickly scarfing down noodles while Quackers showed off some of his moves."Quackers, just remember, this guy seems to be different than the demons that we normally have to fight.Be on your guard and don't hold back." "Quack."

Garthabel
01-17-07, 09:32 AM
Im not feelin this fight, it's a lil too metro fruity for me.

As the duck that was previously serving drinks jumped up and began to dance, and the man giving the peace sign ran away to eat noodles, Garthabel had to hold back a laugh. "Does this guy actually want to fight? He says he fights demons... Could this guy actually be a challenge? I guess if he isn't I'll get a warmup in before I fight a real warrior." He tried to walk to the corner to face the man eating noodles, but the duck blocked they way. "This guy has more problems than even me." Garthabel called to the man, "My name is Garthabel, may I know the name of the one I am about to kill?" The duck continued his ceasless dancing. "That's it!" Garthabel swung his staff at the chest of the bird.

pashad
01-17-07, 02:44 PM
The staff of the man slammed into the chest of Quackers.Burly Bear had finished his noodles.He ran to Quackers who was now on the gound.He opend his book. "Kraktos!" he said. Quakers dissaperaed,and from the book, came a large panda.Burly Bear grabbded the fork he had been using to eat his noodles and ran out of the tavern with the panda shielding him."Laurence, take him out,I'll be waiting outside."He whispered to the panda. Burly Bear ran outside to take cover.Laurence the panda stepped closer to the man in the cloak."My name is Laurence."He said.Laurence rushed the man trying to tackle him."Prepare to die!"

Garthabel
01-18-07, 06:04 PM
The chargng panduh noked down garthabel and malled him> the

End

pashad
01-18-07, 06:13 PM
Burly Bear, watching from one of the far windows saw what had happened."Laurence, good job, I guess this one wasn't different." Burly Bear said in a voice of confidence. "Yea, let's get outta here before any other freaks come." replied Laurence.Burly Bear opened his book. "Kraktos." Laurence dissappeared.Burly Bear headed out of the town, Eastward. "I guess it's time for another adventure.

Witchblade
01-18-07, 08:22 PM
In order to receive judgement on a quest or battle one must reach 10 posts or 10,000 words. It is the minimum requirment for the reward of experience and GP and also the written judgement of the accepting judge.

Your battle did not meet either of these requirments and as such it has been closed and archived.