PDA

View Full Version : Looking for Players

Koran
01-16-07, 10:49 PM
Ahem. *cough*

Attention Althanas! I am looking, at this very moment, for two well and able bodied opponents, levels 1 to 3, male or female (or it, if you prefer), of any age group, of any race, ethnicity, yada yada yada, to take part in a One vs. One vs. One Anti-Cell Cage fight.

I am one of the opponents, so that leaves, as I said, two slots open. There is no really great and powerful award as there was in the real Cell tourny, but you will have an opportunity to pit yourself against two other opponents at the same time, perhaps learn something of a cage fight and maybe even gain a great deal of EXP. I'm sure there will be a cash prize, depending on whether or not the mod is generous that day.

So, any takers?

O.o

Koran
01-18-07, 04:03 PM
Double post, I know, but I feel the need to bring this back into the eyes of the Althanian Public.

:: ATTENTION! ::

:: EDIT ::

This battle is now open to whomever wishes to join. No level restrictions.

Thanks.

INDK
01-18-07, 04:18 PM
what exactly is a "anti-cell cage fight?"

RPS & Po
01-18-07, 04:30 PM
Well, having removed the level restriction, I would be most interested in joining you. If you do not get any more qualified opponents, consider me enrolled.

Koran
01-18-07, 06:03 PM
what exactly is a "anti-cell cage fight?"

The Cell. Only not endorsed by Althanas or its mods or anything. Just an FFA that happens to take place in a cage. Kind of like how the cell was. Hence, the name.

Why? You trying to bust me on infringing on copyrights? :P