PDA

View Full Version : WOW: The Burning Crusade

Farmboy
01-16-07, 10:53 PM
As of 12 am of the 16th, TBC has been live. And I am proud to say that I have attained a copy of said game. So basically, discuss what you like about the expansion, include char. info and what not.

Name: Qeldaran
Race: Blood Elf
Class: Rogue
Level: 10
Server: Coilfang

Yeah, I love the game. I might've gone Horde, but hell, the Blood Elves are worth it. They kickass, have awesome looking gear and their citie's design is the best I've ever seen. So if being a Blood Elf means I have to go Horde and fight with Orcs and Undead, then so be it. XD

Dissinger
01-17-07, 01:58 AM
Name: Savvra, Sarra
Race: Nightelves both
Classes: Hunter, Rogue
Levels: 35, 17
Server: Demon Soul

Oriseus
01-18-07, 01:12 PM
Name: Oriseus
Race: Human
Level: 40
Server: Boulderfist

I can't get the expansion till I get my paycheck in, so I'll have to stick with base races for now. When I do get TBC though, I may make a blood elf. From what I can tell, Draenei are overrated on my server.

Artifex Felicis
01-18-07, 04:42 PM
Name: Amowyn, Lykke
Race: Human, Moo-cow
Class: Mage, Shamen
Levels: 26, 8 ish
Server: Blackwater Raiders and Some other one, can't remember.

hamnat
01-18-07, 04:51 PM
Im not much of a WoW fan, but

Names: Tucher, Tucher, Tucher, Tucher, and Tucher
Races: Tauren, Troll, Tauren, Tauren, and Dwarf
Classes: Hunter, Hunter, Hunter, Hunter, and Hunter
Levels: 60, 54, 49, 26, and 12
Servers: Hellscream, Fenris, Something else, Something else, and Something else.

My dad practically makes me play...and he likes hunters, so 2+2=4.

Farmboy
01-18-07, 04:58 PM
Your dad makes you play? Lucky you..

hamnat
01-18-07, 05:45 PM
Trust me....Im not. As much of a gaming deity as I am, WoW is one skill that's not come to me yet. He makes me play because I know more about the game than probably anyone. I can get you to someplace faster than a guy on a horse. I know what quests go where and where to find certain quest items. I've got more endgame experience than most people as well, as I used to watch him play like it was watching sports. However, I like to compare WoW to a drug. It's addictive and an unhealthy way to please one's self. I feel bad for the family members of WoW addicts.

Elrundir
01-18-07, 06:13 PM
I might get BC for my birthday in a month. I really don't care enough to go out and buy it, and I don't have any game cards for it at the moment anyway. I don't bother putting it on debit/credit because sometimes I'm just not motivated to play anymore, for long stretches. As in... since about June.

I know I had a Human Paladin and Warlock on Warsong. Levels, like... 23 and 20-something. I know the Paladin's name was Liandrah, damned if I can remember the Warlock.

Dirge
01-18-07, 06:32 PM
TaintedTruth, undead warrior, lvl 46, Eldre'Thalas.

I don't play with the little kids on any alliance characters, can't stand 'em... lol

;)

Ataraxis
01-18-07, 06:41 PM
Eh, I used to play WoW, but then my brother moved to Chicago for work, stopped playing and cancelled the account. Good old generic Tauren Warrior Rexxor and Orc Shaman whose name I've forgotten (though the also generic Rexx comes to mind). I was just about to get his mount. :(

I miss the addiction. My life feels so dull and dreary, now that I cannot sink into a world of nice looking pixels and take on the facade of a fantasy persona whose future was mine to choose...

Oh, wait.

XD

Farmboy
01-18-07, 10:01 PM
Trust me....Im not. As much of a gaming deity as I am, WoW is one skill that's not come to me yet. He makes me play because I know more about the game than probably anyone. I can get you to someplace faster than a guy on a horse. I know what quests go where and where to find certain quest items. I've got more endgame experience than most people as well, as I used to watch him play like it was watching sports. However, I like to compare WoW to a drug. It's addictive and an unhealthy way to please one's self. I feel bad for the family members of WoW addicts.

lol...yeah..

hamnat
01-18-07, 10:29 PM
Besides...you don't get to wield a pitchfork in WoW, create an entirely new race, or completely customize your character, now do you?

Is it just me, or has anyone else noticed how the average decency of Althanas's members has dropped. We usually get along, yet I've just finished reading several posts that remind me of general chat in the Barrens. It's a little...discomforting, to say the least.

Ataraxis
01-18-07, 11:50 PM
Hrm? Whatever do you mean? Oo

streak101
01-21-07, 07:02 PM
Name: Bandobane
Class/Race: Troll Shaman
Talent Spec:Enhancement
Lvl 36-39(I forget)
Server: Spinebreaker

Name: Shanga
Class/Race:Undead Warlock
Talent Spec: Demonology
Lvl:59
Server:Spinebreaker

I'm a big WoW buff but my lil bro's a bigger one.(hes the warlock) I'm gonna get the expansion soon. me and my bro lvl fast so if you need help on another server just holler.

streak101
01-21-07, 07:03 PM
Is it just me, or has anyone else noticed how the average decency of Althanas's members has dropped. We usually get along, yet I've just finished reading several posts that remind me of general chat in the Barrens. It's a little...discomforting, to say the least.

CHUCK NORRIS!!!

Osato
01-21-07, 07:39 PM
Oh God no... no more Chuck Norris or "Insert Murlock into the title" chat... it drives me insane!

Dissinger
01-21-07, 08:09 PM
Meet Joe Murloc?

The Sandmurloc?

The Murloc and I?

*snickers* SOme of those are hilarious, Like Brokeback Murloc and Days of Murloc.

But how do I mine for fish?

ANywyas What server you on Kyle?

{Kid disasteR}
01-21-07, 08:11 PM
lol I can't understand how guys can talk about how awesome chuck norris is all the time and still feel secure with their sexuality

hamnat
01-21-07, 08:59 PM
Murloc and the Beast.

The Little Murloc 2: Return to the Sea

Or my favorite,
Legally Murloc: Blue, Scaly, and Murlocy

How about Monty Murloc and the Water Beach

Or Indiana Murloc and the Temple of Doom

Murloc City

Or Murlochammer 40,000: Dawn of Murloc

Dirge
01-21-07, 09:02 PM
I'm on whatever server I feel like being on, to tell the truth. I'm mainly on Eldre'thalas... but that place is always packed so I'm looking for a new one. What about you Pat? I wasn't aware you played... lol

{Kid disasteR}
01-21-07, 09:07 PM
lol Kyle, when i finally buy WOW u have to power lvl me

Dissinger
01-21-07, 10:29 PM
Demon SOul, its been around since march but a maxx exodus happened, it was almost like new when I got on in November.

Ürei
01-22-07, 04:44 AM
Sappy me. I played on a RP server and got a lvl 60 druid NE then never played again the day I hit 60.

I thought it was boring after the first go through, sorry.

It took me 5 months to hit 60 btw, because I Rped so much. Good writers there, actually. I managed to reunite friends from WC3 RP ^^

I wish that Guild Wars had a RP server...*random*

streak101
05-28-07, 05:06 PM
*Chants Spell* Revive! Revive! Revive! Dead thread, awaken!

As it turns out I finally got BC a few weeks before i got back on Althanas! It's wat happens when you wreck your entire PC system :P and I also stopped playing WoW for a awhile two, and I didnt get my lvl right...

Bandobane
Troll
Enhancement Shammy
Lvl 39
Korgath Server

Banda
Draenei
Enhancement Shammy
Lvl 12
Stormreaver Server

I ain'ts not no healing shammy!

Cyrus the virus
05-29-07, 10:47 AM
I don't have BC, but...

Kazizzrym
Server: Draka
Human Warlock

Yay :)

Dissinger
05-29-07, 03:36 PM
http://worldofcryingcraft.ytmnd.com/

streak101
06-10-07, 10:39 PM
Wow, shamans don't get ranked on I guess :D

What other class can kill you with a white weapon? It's just like Root, and don't get me started on Root. Lol

Saxon
06-10-07, 11:15 PM
Shamans really were never that tough.. except for those decked to the teeth in BWL gear and your trying to gut them with a gutripper.. But thats beside the point. Shamans have been blown way, way out of proportion since the time I played my 60 gnome rogue on Bleeding Hollow. The only other class I have ever had that much trouble with are warriors, and what can I say to that?

CB/Ambush/Sprint/BS/Vanish/Ambush/BS/BS doesn't work on em'. =P

Though things may have changed a bit since I quit way back in september, lets face it, shamans have been getting the perverbial stroke by gamers all around the world since the game came out. You want a challenge? Try being a mage paired up against a druid. The term 'mana burn' and 'grenades' spring to mind, don't they? O_o

streak101
06-10-07, 11:43 PM
touche Saxon, touche

Dissinger
06-11-07, 04:30 AM
Meh Hunters got a hard Buff, and have been steadily nerfed each patch that followed.

Mainly because of crying and complaining.

Sword-for-Hire
06-11-07, 10:18 AM
Well hunters are pretty cheap.

Just saying.

XD

61 Tauren Warrior on Dethecus btw.

Fearjeebus.

Hit me up. :D

Farmboy
12-21-08, 03:59 AM
CHYAH!! **UPDATE** CHYAH!!

Name: Qeldaran
Race: Blood Elf
-Spec: Combat
Level: 68
Server: Frostmane

Melancor
12-30-08, 05:37 AM
Name: Enther (http://www.wowarmory.com/character-sheet.xml?r=Destromath&n=Enther)
Race: Night Elf
Class: Druid
Spec: (pve) Balance
Level: 80
Server: Destromath

I Am Zee
12-30-08, 09:02 PM
Name: Irro
Race: Bloodelf
Class: Hunter
Spec: Marksmanship
Level: 26 ( -_- )
Server: Shadowmoon

Blaid
12-31-08, 04:03 PM
78 Troll Shaman (http://www.wowarmory.com/character-sheet.xml?r=Firetree&n=Mesuga), 70 Dwarf Hunter (http://www.wowarmory.com/character-sheet.xml?r=Kel%27Thuzad&n=Mweejy), 60 Blood Elf Paladin (http://www.wowarmory.com/character-sheet.xml?r=Firetree&n=Buredo), 64 Human Death Knight (http://www.wowarmory.com/character-sheet.xml?r=Kel%27Thuzad&n=Gerric), and a 61 Troll Death Knight (http://www.wowarmory.com/character-sheet.xml?r=Firetree&n=Tonixjin) make up my mains, I also have a handful of alts floating around that I'm raising up. All my alliance are on Kel'Thuzad and all my Horde are on Firetree.