PDA

View Full Version : So...a month or so later...

Zook Murnig
01-17-07, 12:28 PM
I finally got around to making an intro thread here. Shalom, all. Atzar Kellon invited me to join here about a month and a half ago, and I joined shortly after that, if you hadn't noticed. Before that, I had been RPing in Divine Salvation on GUA, and even before that I dabbled on a Boardnation forum called Chaos RPGs.

I am interested in the Qabbalah, hence my character's interest in the mispelled Qaballah. Hopefully, I'll get as good at writing as some of you out there one day.

So...Hi!

Seth_Rahl
01-17-07, 12:32 PM
'Ello, my friend. Here, have a chainsaw! *hands over six-foot chainsaw* Damn, i'm running out of these...

AsukaStrikes
01-17-07, 12:36 PM
Heh... Fresh meat...

*ahem* Well! A belated welcome to Althanas to you, Zook. I would've joined you in "Rise of the Illicit Entrepreneur" but you guys seemed to have things under control... For the most part.

Good luck and have fun. ;)

Ataraxis
01-17-07, 12:38 PM
Heh, well you wouldn,t be the only one to have done this long after the fact ;)

Welcome to Althanas!

Now does that ever get NOT awkward?

Didn't think so :)

Want dead bodies with that chainsaw?

*offers a fresh field of corpse-mounds*

Djakara
01-17-07, 12:44 PM
God I hate Divine Salvation. I won't hold that against you though, welcome!

Zook Murnig
01-17-07, 12:50 PM
God I hate Divine Salvation.

I have, since joining here, realized my sins and cleansed myself of that place. Now I just go back to GUA for the arcade. ^.^;;

Elrundir
01-17-07, 01:06 PM
Quick question: do you like cookies?

Zook Murnig
01-17-07, 01:16 PM
Yes, but not the kind that tastes like bitter almonds or the kind that's got sedatives or any other poisons.

Elrundir
01-17-07, 01:25 PM
You might just have what it takes to make it here, kid!

AsukaStrikes
01-17-07, 01:34 PM
He's learning fast...

Too fast for Witchy, I believe. Hahaha...

Seth_Rahl
01-17-07, 01:46 PM
Her and her cookies.

Zook Murnig
01-17-07, 09:45 PM
Oh, I'm well aware of the effects of those cookies, as well as the abolition of slavery by anyone else besides Witchy.