PDA

View Full Version : The Freak Show Fight - Combatant Needed

RPS & Po
01-18-07, 04:36 PM
Alright, I finally figured out how to start this character.

Staged fight, for an audience, between two very strange characters. Myself being one of them, I am now searching for another equally abnormal character.

In terms of oddity, I am looking in large part for physical oddity. I am a large hand. That is pretty strange and my opponent should be equally bizarre. If you are an elf or a human or...pretty much any humanoid, I am probably not looking for you. You are welcome to apply, but chances are you won't be strange enough to satisfy.

Details of the battle can be arranged once opponent is determined. Suggestions will be entertained and serisouly considered from opponent, but I will retain final say in set-up story and arena.

If you consider yourself abnormally interesting or can make a suggestion of someone I should contact to challenge, post here.

Chiroptera
01-18-07, 04:59 PM
I have a suggestion.

You should fight that giant rabbit, Sir Fedlund Overby.

That's my two cents.

Sir Fedlund Overby
01-18-07, 07:48 PM
That actually WOULD be a great suggestion, with one little detail that causes a problem.

I'm RPS & Po.

RPS & Po
01-18-07, 07:49 PM
And I am Sir Fedlund Overby.

Which means I would sort of be fighting myself. Is that allowed?

Sir Fedlund Overby
01-18-07, 07:50 PM
Regardless, I think I will take your suggestion as a comment on the abberant quality of the characters I create, which is, to me, a compliment. Thanks!!

BTW, I am a HARE, a NOBLE HARE to be precise, not "some two-bit, daisy nosed, hole haunting, overstuffed RABBIT!" Warning to those PRing with the only Noble Hare in Althanas, Fedlund WILL attack those who push the rabbit/bunny thing to far.

The Mime
01-18-07, 07:50 PM
Most likely and it would give a more literal term to 'bunnying'

Nova
01-18-07, 07:52 PM
it's allowed, but really dull

I really can't think of any odd characters besides Leopold's Hushpuppy and Chumny.

I might think of joining but I'm no good at battles and Nova isn't really weird enough on the outside, with all the strange stuff inside the body and out of view.

Sir Fedlund Overby
01-18-07, 07:56 PM
Most likely and it would give a more literal term to 'bunnying'

Wow...that was terrible. In a terrific pun sort of way. But, my rule is "ALL puns get booed" (I boo my own puns, no matter how good they are).

Therefore:

BOOOOOO

grim137
01-18-07, 07:56 PM
Its shame Ter'thok isn't still around, he would have made a great fit for this thread. But yeah try contacting leopold about fighting him with his huspuppy or chumely character.

RPS & Po
01-18-07, 08:08 PM
Meerplex (who i think is actually a Tribble (http://homepage.tinet.ie/~watty/tcz/picz/tos/tribble.jpg)) or Chumley are leading contendors so far, although I don't really know if they are interested yet. You say that they are both alternate accounts of the illustrious Lord Leopold Stevens? Any other suggestions?

Eusimoto
01-18-07, 10:44 PM
I could qualify. Kalamu can shapeshift into (or rather, resurrect himself as) any form with equal mass to himself--so he could be as weird as either of us wanted. You'd have to help me think of a reason for him to be involved in a show fight though...

RPS & Po
01-24-07, 12:05 AM
Just so everyone knows, Chumley and I are going to be going at it soon HERE (http://www.althanas.com/world/showthread.php?t=4123). Should be interesting.

BTW, sorry for not getting back to you Eusimoto. I got ahold of Stevens and forgot to let you know we had a match set up. Maybe another time??