PDA

View Full Version : .....

Garthabel
01-18-07, 10:10 PM
This game is ghetto whack, cuz. That quest was solid gold and people be all like "thats not what althanas is for" your not what althanas is for, u little queer.

Farmboy
01-18-07, 10:13 PM
lol. First of all, this isn't a game. This is a Creative Writing site, and your writing has to be creative to get judged, dumbass. This is a place to better your writing. Not act like ghetto assholes and post a one word post. So I suggest you just leave now of your own volition, or wait until the GM's ban your ass for stupidity alone.

Zook Murnig
01-18-07, 10:13 PM
Alright, I was reading that quest the whole half-hour it took you guys to post it. It was not "solid gold" in any way. I was looking forward to the judgment solely because it would be over with, for one thing, and because you would understand how badly you had done. You two created characters who, while not my cup of tea, were original in their own ways, and the only one to use anything related to their character was the son of Satan. Nothing made any sense. Two of the posts were just the song "Monster Mash."

In short, Cyrus was right. That doesn't belong here. This is a writing community where we actually try to write well.

Ther
01-18-07, 10:17 PM
This game is ghetto whack, cuz. That quest was solid gold and people be all like "thats not what althanas is for" your not what althanas is for, u little queer.

That kind of language is not appropriate on this forum. Consider this your first warning.

We'll get back to you shortly on your quest, I imagine.

Sighter Tnailog
01-18-07, 10:24 PM
I would just like to add for Zook and Farmboy that, while the quest may not have been good (okay, the quest wasn't passable), responding to another member in that fashion is also inappropriate. Althanas is meant to help us all improve. "All" does not mean "those whose writing is good to begin with." Those who legitimately need the most help to improve also deserve to be given that chance without other members tearing them down.

Thanks, Santh, for opening up the thread to let me say that. We should work harder at respecting everyone, even those people who we think aren't as good as we are.