PDA

View Full Version : Err... Hi.

Culix
01-19-07, 01:37 AM
I've never been good at 'hello's after such a gap, and I'm not sure how many people missed me, but...
I'm back. With any luck, for good this time.

I don't know what killed my motivation -- yeah, the kinda depressing summertime events didn't help, but I'd kinda been losing it sometime before -- but I think it's finally coming back. Has been for a while, I believe. All I needed was for someone to light a fire under my lazy ass. And, since that particular occupation's not in particularly high supply -- a particular wonder with its benefit-free package thrown in -- I decided to take that noblest of duties upon myself. By throwing my writer's gauntlet (patent pending) down in the Althanaversary tournament. I hope my skills haven't collected too much rust; if I'm to go down in Round 1 of every tourney I enter, I'd like to think I can at least keep it from being a bore. ^_^

So, yeah. I'm definitely back for this tournament and, should chance favor a mind as unprepared as mine, for quite a bit more. Looking forward to writing with everyone again, veterans and new faces alike!

Raelyse
01-19-07, 02:16 AM
Is our thread dead forever?

Lucien
01-19-07, 05:55 AM
Get on AIM sometime Shortie. And be on more often.

Cyrus the virus
01-19-07, 11:30 AM
I hate you, jerkface. Come back for the tourney like the smelly old farts always do, eh?

Nova
01-19-07, 11:33 AM
hihi and welcome back.

I hope you stay awhile and not just for the tournaments because I'm not going to be in the tournament and since it's not my cup of tea, reading it either. Just remember it's all about having fun.

AdventWings
01-21-07, 03:24 AM
Culix! Welcome back!

Yamihara: Welcome back, Culix! ^_^ It's good to see you here!

Murakama: Culix? You mean that little kid who fought against that Thor in the Serenti? *Cracks her fists* Excellent...

Mikami Hi~!

...Well, that's everyone, I guess.

Raven: Mreow~! Myo Nya~! ^_^

..Oh, right! *Ahem*

I was wonderin' when you were coming back. Then again, the details in your online journal didn't quite point in this direction... Either that or I misread something.

Either way, good to see you! ^_^

Culix
01-22-07, 12:47 AM
Is our thread dead forever?
I hope not. I'd like to give a more definite answer, but... I don't want to make any more promises I'm not sure I can keep. I'm sorry. After I'm finished with the tournament, though, I'll give you my answer. But, since I've been feeling kinda pumped about getting back to Althanas for most of the past couple days, I've got a good feeling about my answer. And if it is yes, then thank you very much for putting up with me. I'm really sorry about the wait.

Get on AIM sometime Shortie. And be on more often.
10-4. And, on an unrelated note, nice job on that solo I finally read. It was nice to see how much you've improved.

I hate you, jerkface. Come back for the tourney like the smelly old farts always do, eh?
I have become one of their tribe and learned of their ways. When we hear of such events as your "Turn-Ee," some of us must rush down to partake, so that we may bring back great stories to tell, after the happening's end forces us to scuttle home like the cockroaches we are. Only once in a great while does one of our vaguely proud people attempt to stand in its light and leave behind these ways. And after this last great while, the attempt shall be made by me. May I be granted the strength to succeed at this trial!
... Annnnd so forth. Hope you've been well, O Man of Canada.

hihi and welcome back.

I hope you stay awhile and not just for the tournaments because I'm not going to be in the tournament and since it's not my cup of tea, reading it either. Just remember it's all about having fun.
If I feel I can make the time to post consistently enough, I'll likely join up again for the long haul. To be honest, it was mere chance I showed up around the same time as the tournament's registration. I wasn't sure about signing up, but, once I saw how fast it was filling up, I thought I'd regret it if I didn't act.
But, whether or not I stay, thanks for the welcome!

Culix! Welcome back!

Yamihara: Welcome back, Culix! ^_^ It's good to see you here!

Murakama: Culix? You mean that little kid who fought against that Thor in the Serenti? *Cracks her fists* Excellent...

Mikami Hi~!

...Well, that's everyone, I guess.

Raven: Mreow~! Myo Nya~! ^_^

..Oh, right! *Ahem*

I was wonderin' when you were coming back. Then again, the details in your online journal didn't quite point in this direction... Either that or I misread something.

Either way, good to see you! ^_^
Yay! Many cheery greetings in one post! But I wonder if the little shiver of fear is normal from hearing that Murakama's happy to see me... Ah, well. *waves in a naively happy manner*
And I should update my site more often, but I doubt I'd have left any clues to this result. I decided to come back once I realized that, even though I'd been checking in on things pretty regularly, I really missed being a part of Althanas. So, I hope I stick around. It's great to see you again!

Ürei
01-22-07, 12:49 AM
OMFG! CULIX DA THIRD! Welcome back, man. You're cool ^^

The Prophet of Zane
01-22-07, 01:10 AM
Welcome back, and good luck in the tourney. Just make sure to not turn an AC Dragonmaster, okay? Staaaay with us.

Cyrus the virus
01-22-07, 01:22 AM
Yes, lad, I have. And I hope the same for you. *butt slap*

Culix
01-22-07, 02:00 AM
OMFG! CULIX DA THIRD! Welcome back, man. You're cool ^^
Wow! ^_^ Thanks for the enthusiastic greeting.

Welcome back, and good luck in the tourney. Just make sure to not turn an AC Dragonmaster, okay? Staaaay with us.
Heh... Thanks for the welcome and the well-wish. I hope I stick around.

Yes, lad, I have. And I hope the same for you. *butt slap*
Thanks for that mildly uncomfortable welcoming ritual. In the tribe texts of the smelly old farts, I believe the performance of such an act calls for the public stoning of both parties involved. Which is just one more reason for me to stay.