PDA

View Full Version : Open Call.

Aial
01-19-07, 11:54 AM
I'm looking for a thread to join either in Scara Brea or Fallien- as I want to interact with a few more players more and my current thread is at a stand still due to inactivity- don't you worry though I will pester the crap out of them. But until then I want another thread to get into.

Anyone have anything going?

MaxBlade
01-19-07, 02:18 PM
I do't have anything going but I could put up a battle if you're bored, or maybe a closed quest?

The Mime
01-19-07, 02:40 PM
Could put up an interaction thread of this Mime or the Wolf-boy Corvus.

MaxBlade
01-19-07, 02:53 PM
WHo are you talking too? Because I would love to.

The Mime
01-19-07, 03:26 PM
Aial of course...shes the one asking.

MaxBlade
01-19-07, 04:32 PM
Huh of course SRY about that.

Raelyse
01-19-07, 08:16 PM
I'd be interested in doing something with you, Aial. Name the time and place. Been a long time since I wrote with someone new.

Aial
01-22-07, 03:30 PM
Sounds fun Rae- nice Final Fantasy Tactics quote by the way. Do you have anything in mind? If not I'll take a gander over your profile and see what I can come up with.

Darkness Impulse
01-22-07, 03:37 PM
Can I come too? I need to do some more with Lialmont. All I have going now is a solo that I started but ten minutes ago.

Raelyse
01-22-07, 05:36 PM
Not really. You can join one of my quests in my RPC thread but I'd prefer to do something of yours.

Lisean
01-22-07, 06:04 PM
Hmmm.. A water elementalist? Sounds interesting enough for me to recruit.

I've just accepted a quest on the Scara Brae boards, entitled Pious By Night. The quest surrounds priests being rumored to commit themselves to the dark arts in the night, and the queen has asked for some adventurers to investigate. I figure the entire party could be casters of different natures.

Rewards aside from gold, could include scrolls that bestow new spells to the reader's repetoire, or maybe small articles of magical jewelry, etc.

Interested?

Darkness Impulse
01-22-07, 06:06 PM
I am pretty interested, Lisean. Lialmont could sneak around. YAY! Sneaky sneaky.

Lisean
01-22-07, 06:21 PM
Hmm.. a little sneaky-sneaky could be helpful. I'll see how many are up for the quest (a maximum of 8). But so far, you're in. :)

Aial
01-22-07, 08:31 PM
Sounds good- I'll start something and get back to you once its going so that you can join.

As for the evil crazy dark art preists I'll need more info as I'm not sure my character would bother with it unless it had something to directly catch her intrest.

Raelyse
01-23-07, 02:18 AM
Were you talking to me? where was my response? sad.

Aial
01-23-07, 11:32 AM
Yes the first part was to you.

EDIT: Totally just had a brain hurricane too- I have a perfect set up for how we can do something.