PDA

View Full Version : Black Blood

Ürei
01-19-07, 11:06 PM
Anyone up for a witch hunt?

I'm looking for one or two other people who are interested in playing a part in my quest which was going to be a solo-thread. The basics of it is that Dresden has been driven into a situation where he was forced to reveal his demonic nature in front of a large crowd of well-armed and very intelligent warriors. Among them are three Taoists who are very powerful masters of Chi Kung and Kung Fu, and there are also two Salvic Paladins and a Alerarian Assassin. All of them are interested in a bounty on Dresden's head.

Now, the you may decide to support Dresden or the Hunters. If both of you support the Hunters, then I will take one of the Taoists as my perspective and use Dresden as a NPC/Boss Monster type person, just because I can and wouldn't mind doing so. If you join Dresden, it will be a survival game, and a game at that too, because the Taoists have blocked off the ability to leave the village. Its an enormous village to be considered such, so hiding is possible, but running is a higher chance of survival. Mind games and ploys will all be that keeps us alive, becausing challanging the entire brunt of their force at once would be suicide.

Any takers?

Dirge
01-20-07, 12:28 AM
I'll join if you don't mind... catch me on AIM later.

{Kid disasteR}
01-20-07, 12:33 AM
Joining as well... gooba

Komosatuo
01-20-07, 01:01 AM
Bah! Late. Perhaps, if it is possible, you could make room for one more? I know you only asked for one or two, and if you can't it's no big deal, I just think this is a perfect quest for a sneaky ninja. :P

Ürei
01-20-07, 02:36 PM
Well, technically none of you joined because you didn't tell me what sides you are on. That means you get a second chance Komo. ^^

I also never said this was first come first serve, either.

Lucien
01-20-07, 02:43 PM
I wouldn't mind joining, if you'd have me. What better way to start IC relations that could become something later on. And since Lucien doesn't kill and isn't too interested in bounty hunting, I'd be on your side.

Rejection makes me cry. :'(

Dirge
01-20-07, 03:07 PM
Well well Mr. Snooty... ^_~

I'd join on your side, because I can't think of a reason not to. We could either act off of the pirate thread, or something else. Kid Disaster was going to join your side too, I was just at his house.

BUUUTTTT... I'm not sure if you want to throw too many threads up with me at a time. You know why. <.< >.>

Ürei
01-20-07, 03:12 PM
Actually...I wanna write with new people...soo...

Assuming Komo and the Kid are still interested, they are the ones I want. ^^

Sorry Luc and Dirge. I've played with you both before, I wanted something refreshing.

Komo, what side?

Komosatuo
01-20-07, 04:49 PM
What side what side. Hmmm, well, he is a ninja, so he is more or less an assassin. But assassins like to work alone, at least, his type, and this job wouldn't benefit him in the long run if he must split the bounty between so many likely recievers.

But, if he sides with you he will most likely become a part of that bounty and thus be an assassin who is himself working towards being assassinated. Quite a pickle, if I must say so myself.

Hmmm, for the sake of throwing a loop in his life, I say he sides with you.

:)

Ürei
01-20-07, 05:12 PM
Yay!

I will start the thread sometime today or tomarrow. Look for it in Raiaera, or when I update my signature...or when I am kind enough to post a link here for all you lazy mofos.

{Kid disasteR}
01-20-07, 05:20 PM
oh so lazy are we....*sigh*

Ürei
01-21-07, 11:23 PM
I lied. I will post it tomarrow. I needed to finish something else first.

Oh btw, there will be an NPC Taoist in the bunch named Di who you are NOT allowed to kill. You can beat him up a bit, but can't kill em! I have something special for him at the end.

Komosatuo
01-28-07, 11:59 PM
*Boooooop Breeeeebraaabrrreeeeaaeaeeeeeebrrrrrrrr ksssssssss*

You are now connected a 'Lame Speed 0.04.5b'

Posties in the questies? Where dey at eh?

Ürei
01-29-07, 02:06 AM
I've been sicky and busy. Patience is a virtue. I will PM you guys when I have it up, it will be soon.

Komosatuo
01-29-07, 08:11 PM
Yeah well, patience is a boring virtue. :P

Ürei
01-31-07, 02:18 AM
I'm going to delay this until I am less busy. I will PM you guys again when I plan on starting it and if you are still interested we can go at it. If not, I can find others.