Minotaur
04-09-06, 08:30 PM
Name: Galdar Hecariverani

Eye Color:yellow, red when angry

fur color: Brown

Alignment: Neutral

Class/Occupation: Outcast

Citizenship: The Outlander's Quarters

Physical Description: Galdar stands about seven feet tall. His head appears to be overly large, even for his massive body. Dark, thick fur covers the top and back half of his head, growing prominently between the horns, while thin fuzz covers his body

Race:Minotaur

Personality: Gladar used to be the epitome of a minotaur champion: bloodthirsty, honorable, and totally without fear. Yet Galdar had something that most of his brethren lack: an ability to distinguish right from wrong, an ability that set him apart and thrust him into conflict with the forces of Evil.

After meeting Vistire, and the adventures that resulted from that meeting, Galdar has matured. Gone are his savage tendencies now replaced with an inner peace that is difficult to shake, unless innocents are endangered. Gone is also the intolerance of the minotaurs to any but their own race. Galdar knows the worth of humans, elves, and even Vampires. He is friendly and non-judgmental of anyone and deeply respects the Knights of Salvar.

Armor: Iron breastplate with a paldron only on his left side,leather and chainmail kilt and leather sandels

Weapons: a 5ft long steel axe with the axe head on one side and a flat hammer head on the other. Being a fighter for many years he has a alright skill with a axe

Skills: Beserk- Galdar goes into a rampage his eyes turn crimson red and he gains the strength of 3 grown men(it last for 2 post and can do it 2 times a day becaues it waste alot of energy

History:Galdar was the last in the long line of his clan's champions, a minotaur that was supposed to raise his clan to new heights. In the Great Arena, Galdar excelled as a combatant and soon managed to get the title of Champion.

It must be noted that during the great War the minotaurs were not independent, but slaves to ogres . Galdar was sent to the front lines as a slave-soldier. At first the minotaur fought with glee, but the constant indiscriminate carnage began to wear on him. When an ogre killed the weak and defenseless, something considered without honor by the minotaurs, Galdar rebelled and killed him.

This act branded him a renegade to the armies commanded by Crotius and the forces of the orges chased him through many lands, until a group of goblins captured him and tied him up.

A young arch mage of Corone called Vistire rescued Galdar and that act, since the minotaur's honor demanded he pay Vistire in kind, was the beginning of a great friendship between the mage and the minotaur.

After the war, Galdar traveled through the lands looking for a place to fit in, but his past hunted him in the form of a group of minotaurs wanting justice, or so they believed, for the dishonorable way Galdar had killed his ogre commander. This hunt, and the apparent madness of the Knights of Salvar, whom Galdar had counted as allies, forced him to go to Salvar and confront the knights but instead finding a cofterbal place to fit in at Fallien.

Cyrus the virus
04-10-06, 12:54 AM
GALDAR, WARRIOR OF HATE.

*strikes at thee*!

How long does berserk last, and how many times can he use it per battle?

Minotaur
04-10-06, 02:09 PM
GALDAR, WARRIOR OF HATE.

*strikes at thee*!

How long does berserk last, and how many times can he use it per battle?

CYRUS THE GEOMANCER

*parrys attack!*

I have done what was asked of me:D

Cyrus the virus
04-10-06, 02:17 PM
I think 5 posts is too much, I was thinking maybe 2 posts in length since it provides so much strength. Twice per thread is alright, too.

Minotaur
04-10-06, 02:36 PM
The dark deed you requested is done...

Cyrus the virus
04-10-06, 02:38 PM
Now put your penis in a blender.

I mean, approved.