PDA

View Full Version : Something Positive (Part IV)

Pages : [1] 2 3 4

AdventWings
01-26-07, 12:04 AM
Because this thread is always so popular.

The last thread started to get really long, so I'm starting a new one.

Continuing from the last person there plus some more I wanted to mention just because they deserve it.

Reiko is a long-time member and a constant fun to be around - whether or not it's IC or OOC, you'll never find a dull moment. ;)

Urei: Another long-time member who just has so many very original characters it starts to get hard to keep track of all of them. :D I mean that in a good way.

Atzar Kellon: Revolutionary moderator bringing more fun and kickass to the Scara Brae!

Seraphima: A person who's not afraid to have disabilities in their character. Very interesting profile and very interesting mindset. I am relly looking forward to see where this goes for you, Nya~!

Darkness Impulse
01-26-07, 12:09 AM
(Psst, you forgot me. I made a comment just as you made this. How funny)

For Atzar: Lialmont is a rogue ninja.

Atzar
01-26-07, 12:11 AM
Ninjas, when they are done right, are always a lot of fun to read about. Also, a half-elf ninja is something I wouldn't have expected.

Skie and Avery
01-26-07, 12:41 AM
I love a man with the balls to kill the profanity filter by putting it in his avatar.

AdventWings
01-26-07, 05:12 AM
Hahaha. Well said, Manda. :p

And I didn't forget yours, DI. I just didn't see it until I got back. Sorry if yours wasn't on there. :p

OK! Manda's got the tallest car compared to everyone else here on Althanas. OOCly, of course. That's just plain wicked. ;)

Darkness Impulse
01-26-07, 08:06 AM
A good and helpful mod like you is not worthy of my forgiveness. And even though you're a good judge and still have enough quest time, you make me sick!

There's a positive comment in there somewhere.

Corvus MacCallum
01-26-07, 08:40 AM
Limited ammo which just gives humourous thoughts of a stealthy assasination,quick run away...then back the previous night skulking about as he tries to find where he dropped his kit.

Zook Murnig
01-26-07, 08:41 AM
He's a popsicle ninja! If that makes no sense, see wherever Lucien commented on your avatar.

Yamihara
01-26-07, 08:53 AM
A character with an ominous background but good intentions. ^_^

Zerith
01-26-07, 09:18 AM
One of the few people I'm hoping I get to compete with in the tournament. Our last match together was really fun, I hope the next one is too.

Too bad that if Raven gets his way, I'll have to go up against Duro first.

Reiko
01-26-07, 09:41 AM
Z-man: A really awesome guy who's lots of fun to RP with. He's also one of those characters you can see staring in his own fantasy epic where he saves the world and/or the maiden from certain doom but also is original enough to not be boring. All around great guy.

The Mime
01-26-07, 10:06 AM
In keeping with female modesty,dosen't mention her weight just lets you know that the 'tails add some' heheh in case the scales detest her that night.

Zook Murnig
01-26-07, 10:10 AM
He spreads rumors silently. >.>

Cielalune
01-26-07, 11:21 AM
I like your avatar hee, hooded men are so sexy. P: Your IC name rocks.

What's a qaballistic?

Reiko
01-26-07, 11:27 AM
aww I love your artwork and your character looks sooo cute for a human^^ Also a really good RPer as well, you just ooze talent.

and if anyone complains to you about proportions then I'll whack them with the back side of my demon katana^^

Corvus MacCallum
01-26-07, 11:29 AM
despite her fox heritage looks like a pleasant wee cat-girl

Darkness Impulse
01-26-07, 11:45 AM
Corvus, Corvus. Always telling me what I already know about myself. A pleasant person to talk to and not a bad choice to do a cool quest with. I like your writing, like I believe i've said before. Maybe true infamy will be just around the corner for you. Though I prefer famous, myself. Vagabonds are always cool, it's also a sweet sounding word.

Artifex Felicis
01-26-07, 04:33 PM
Huh, I haven't posted yet. The old one was getting kinda cluttered.

DI has seemed to have gotten the ninja down, and uses a greta avatar that reminds me of Sub-Zero from Mortal Combat. ICE BALL GO!

grim137
01-26-07, 05:02 PM
Despite not knowing who that is in DI's avatar (It's Ryu Hayabusa from Ninja Gaiden for the X-box) Leon is still awsome. He's also currently the most active and helpful bazaar mod.

Reiko
01-26-07, 05:35 PM
yay blind samurai vampire. that's ninja pirate cool.

Zook Murnig
01-26-07, 10:30 PM
I like your avatar hee, hooded men are so sexy. P: Your IC name rocks.

What's a qaballistic?

Alright, a Qaballist is an intentional mispelling on my part of the word Qabbalist, which is a practitioner of a form of Jewish mysticism known as the Qabbalah.

Now that that's out of the way, I can get to the complimentin'.

Reiko has nothing but good things to say about everyone, and nothing but good things can, in turn, be said about Reiko.

Nova
01-26-07, 11:43 PM
he fond his own cool custom title without me(Edit: and way more clever than mine too)^^ (I'm reiko, just sci fi cat girl version)

AsukaStrikes
01-26-07, 11:57 PM
Reiko... is Nova? Ugh... My head hurts... *Grips her head*

The endeavor to create a home for Samurai and Ninja... Yes, we need one of those.

First... A Nine-tails Samurai... Not overly original, but the end result is wonderfully creative. As for the Cyborg Kittygirl... You just gave me another job besides stalking my "twin" sister... *Eyes Letho and Victor warily*

Darkness Impulse
01-27-07, 12:09 AM
You know, when I first saw your avatar I thought that your character was a man. At that time I hadn't read any of your work nor did I read your little information stuff beneath. That's not positive, but I am getting there. So I decides to go and read some of your stuff, right? And guess what? I enjoyed it! Speaking of original, I think you accomplish that aspect well. I wouldn't mind doing a quest with you.

Nova
01-27-07, 12:13 AM
a half elf ninja^^ really awesome. too bad he's not a fairy ninja, then he can use the infamous and all powerful Cane of Corpus^^ (reference to a game that probably no one has played.)

Christina Bredith
01-27-07, 12:22 AM
I can honestly say I've never seen a cat cyborg before Nova. I love it!

Darkness Impulse
01-27-07, 12:25 AM
You are especially talented. I know I sound like a broken record but that must be said. I wouldn't be surprised if I could learn from you.

AsukaStrikes
01-27-07, 12:30 AM
You need a sword. A small one, at least, instead of just makeshift gardening tools.

The ability to literally "Shadow Meld" is awesome. Your character would make a great spy.

Darkness Impulse
01-27-07, 12:35 AM
(This won't count as a comment)

If you read my solo, at the end I make a reference to the fact that Lialmont needs a new, better, unique type of weapon. That is where the sequel comes into play. You'll see, I have it all planned out. I think it might be the first of it's kind to come here to Althanas, I don't know.

Lucien
01-27-07, 12:35 AM
Cute and fun to talk to. We're creating that "Turn straights gay" potion just for people like you.

EDIT: For Asuka...

Although...Darkness was it? :)

Karuka
01-27-07, 12:40 AM
Lucien here bestowed upon me title of "fastest poster in the world."

I guess we'll have to see how that turns out. ^_~ However, I doubt one such as myself is worthy of so ambitious a title, and believe the remark was kind.

AdventWings
01-27-07, 01:11 AM
Karuka... One to infuse verbal oddities seamlessly into her role-play. Too many of us speak prefect Tradespeak so this is a nice departure from the norm. :)

Karuka
01-27-07, 01:43 AM
^Cute kitty noises in text.

Need I say more?

Cielalune
01-27-07, 02:22 AM
I dig her avatar o' Kairi. The accent rocks my socks. Very unique in this place, kinda. Not so much o' people speak any other accent eh.

AdventWings
01-27-07, 02:32 AM
Good friends with Khalxaen, who's getting all the attention from ol' Cy the Virus. ;)

Don't worry, you won't be alone defending her.

Ciela has really good skills with digital art. I envy her. And Khally's skills as well.

Really, though. You should take up "Ciel" as your nick. :p

Cielalune
01-27-07, 02:36 AM
But I do. o.o I mean, Ciel. Sometimes it slips as Ciela though.

A really, really friendly guy. Who's also good in the art side xD! I like that avatar too but I can't help think it's a girl.

C:< Khal likes attention anyways. *nudges her*

Corvus MacCallum
01-27-07, 03:32 AM
But being so cute shes got the fierce temper of either a warrior or a spoilt brat heh.

Seth_Rahl
01-27-07, 07:29 AM
Vagabond, I think, is a much better term for "wandering jack-of-all-trades" than "mercenary". I also like how he weakened his character by equipping him with a copper buckler and an iron slammer sword, instead of the classic steel that most of us uber-noobs started out with, just to make sure our beloved blades that were passed down...*goes into long, meaningless story about Nacho Libre and the fate of the universe*...weren't destroyed upon first contact with a creature that had stronger armor than we. Bassically, he's got guts.

AdventWings
01-27-07, 07:37 AM
And you, despite confessing to have a horrible affliction of *gaspu* Writer's Block, you still have good things to say about your fellow forum-goers. :)

Raelyse
01-27-07, 07:43 AM
Can endure me from september.

Corvus MacCallum
01-27-07, 07:44 AM
Helpful, has the lyrics of a fun song in his sig and an occupation that is heavily unique in the world of Althanas.

As an aside,its Berserk influence heh,not just an iron slammer..its a slab of iron just not to the same thickness or weight.

Raelyse
01-27-07, 07:46 AM
That's a lie! None of those things describe me!

You look like Snoopy and it makes me smile.

Bad thing: You lick your own private parts. Actually, that's good. Damn, I'm good at this game

Lucien
01-27-07, 07:52 AM
I'd end up stabbing him if I ever met him in real life, probably because he'd touch my cat inappropriately.

In the genitals. For both the stabbing and the him touching my cat.

Edit: But before that, we'd both have a lot of fun making fun of people. And isn't that what counts?

Corvus MacCallum
01-27-07, 07:52 AM
Also has my fondness of inserting pointy metal objects into the Fops hide.

Zerith
01-27-07, 11:13 AM
From what I remember and what I'm told. I had the pleasure of meeting him a while back. He seemed like a cool person, we had alot of fun during his visit to Canada.

Elrundir
01-27-07, 11:17 AM
Apparently lives in Canada. That's worth, like, +1000 points.

Zook Murnig
01-27-07, 11:18 AM
Zerith is doing a very good job with his PG, the Order of Dratmos, which by itself is a cool name. Everyone seems to compliment him on his weapons, but I like his Uprising ability more.

EDIT: Damnit, he's mine to compliment!:p

Anyway, Elrundir seems to be an interesting character with an unusual familiar. Most people have like a rat or a raven or something as a mage's companion, but he's got a cardinal, my state bird.

Nova
01-27-07, 11:24 AM
created a mage based on a real religion. usually you get clerics but it's neat having religious mages. it really make the character unique.

Corvus MacCallum
01-27-07, 11:26 AM
Mismatched eyes,blue hair and a catgirl at that with cyborg powers,just one cute bundle of anime cliches when it comes to the cutesy mascot.

hushpuppy
01-27-07, 07:22 PM
Is only a little bit racist (in public).

Reiko
01-27-07, 07:24 PM
is a furball so the most furry character^^

Karuka
01-27-07, 07:27 PM
I need to RP with Reiko sometime and get to know the person and character, because they sound like fun persons to know.

Corvus MacCallum
01-27-07, 07:31 PM
Takes her RPing seriously...though maybe a tad too serious at times...

(has no clue what Hushpuppy was on about)

Karuka
01-27-07, 07:47 PM
You're so mean to me! :'(

But you're the only one who can almost keep up with me that I've so far run across.

hamnat
01-27-07, 07:52 PM
I ca' keep up wi' ye, Karuka. I am afte' all a bi' Irish meself. But enough of the accent, I like your writing, even if there isn't too much of it so far.

I also think ye a wee bi' braver than I fa' takin a quest wi' Lucien...I ha' no reason ta let him meet wi' Shen. She dannae seem ta like th' idea.

Dannae worry Lucien. I control more o' me min' tha' she do, so I can make 'er if yer wantin it.

Reiko
01-27-07, 07:54 PM
she successfully uses DnD style magic in Althanas and that's really cool.

hamnat
01-27-07, 07:56 PM
Who, me o' Karuka? Cause if ye' mean me, I'm gettin th' fuzzy feelin'. O' mebe tha's the twen'y yea' ol' Scotch I jus' drank...goo' stuff tha'.

Reiko
01-27-07, 07:57 PM
I mean you Hamnat^^

you have lots of potential too, as both a writer and an artist.

Karuka
01-27-07, 08:05 PM
Taaaaaaaaaails! Lots of 'em. ^_^

Hamnat -- He requested me to do a thread with him so it could be done and over with fast. I'm being the fastest poster in the thing, though, lol. And I meant that Cor can almost keep up with the speed of my posting. (I call myself a rapid fire poster...Lucien labelled me a "machine gun." Ow).

hamnat
01-27-07, 08:11 PM
Ya....really fuzzy feelin...i's a com'ination o' the Scotch an' th' comp'ments. I's a nice feelin, th' fuzzy one.

Corvus MacCallum
01-27-07, 08:12 PM
Tries to be Irish and enjoyed listening to the voice of a proper Northern Irelander heheh.

Edit : Hanmat - continues with the butchery of an accent with reckless abandon,you go lass.

hamnat
01-27-07, 08:50 PM
Hey....I'm drunk'r 'en Mac in Germany on 'oliday...Mac is a dwarf, by th' way.

Cielalune
01-27-07, 09:35 PM
Great at colorin' and I love her choice of webcomics ei!

P: Keep it up.

Zook Murnig
01-27-07, 10:06 PM
She's restless. That's always fun.

Karuka
01-27-07, 10:17 PM
He's the first on the list of people that love me. ^_^

Zook Murnig
01-27-07, 10:19 PM
And she thinks I'm awesome, and is always one of the first ones to compliment me. I'm not that good of a writer, and my character isn't that original, so I don't know what everyone's talking about when they praise me. I appreciate it, anyway, though.

Karuka
01-27-07, 10:22 PM
I haven't met your character yet. I just think Caduceus is an awesome name at the moment, lol.

Darkness Impulse
01-27-07, 10:24 PM
All that matters is having the heart and determination. If you have that, you're a good role player no matter how bad of a writer you may be. Besides, it's hard to be very original with mages... They've all been done, pretty much. This is for Zook. That's what you get for beating me to the punch, Karuka!

Karuka
01-27-07, 10:26 PM
How does a ninja get his comment space ninja'd by a DRUID? And only a wanna-be, at that?

*feels unloved for being a fast typer now*

Darkness Impulse
01-27-07, 10:30 PM
Well I still love ya. So yeah, now put me in your sig and spread my renown!

As Tyrone Biggums once said, "Mmmm, peanut butter and [Althanas] crack sandwich!"

Zook Murnig
01-27-07, 10:32 PM
He either doesn't know, or doesn't use his real name. That's hot. Or it would be if I swung that way.

hamnat
01-27-07, 10:47 PM
Shenjara isn't my real name....does that make me hot? :3

Nevermind...I'm to cute to be sexy.

Raelyse
01-27-07, 10:49 PM
Too cute to be sexy, apparently.

Karuka
01-27-07, 10:58 PM
He's a better guy than his character makes him out to be!

Rajani Aishwara
01-27-07, 11:56 PM
That's a lota runes. God.....damn that's alota runes. Put me in the love list for that many damn runes.

...God... damn.

Karuka
01-27-07, 11:59 PM
He has a bright shiny ship destined by name to GO PLACES!

And he loves me. ^_^

Zerith
01-28-07, 12:01 AM
For being a lvl 0 character, Rajani has certainly achieved alot already. Having his own ship, creating and managing one of Althanas major PG's. What will he do next?

I'm sure there are a number of people eagerly looking forward to it.

(EDIT)

Rune magic, gotta love characters that use rune magic...

...plus an ornamental sword. I love you for that one.

Lisean
01-28-07, 12:02 AM
Karuka - I see a lot of talent in Karuka's writing. Can't wait to read up more on the character as she develops.

(EDIT)

Zerith - Other than the fact that he is my brother, I have to give him credit for creating a well-rounded character who not only seems very realistic, but is in the competition for Most Attractive Male Character. Yeah, I'm jealous.

Karuka
01-28-07, 12:03 AM
Lisean is a dark character with purple hair and a gorgeus avatar.

Zook Murnig
01-28-07, 12:20 AM
Despite our differing views on computers, I enjoy every conversation I have with her. And her character is awesome because she combines the cute accent and wit of an Irish girl, the rune magic of Norse Mythology, and the body of an Indian (as in India).

Rajani Aishwara
01-28-07, 12:24 AM
You helped keep IE at bay. Thanks for your help, man!

Seraphima
01-28-07, 12:55 AM
A real "get in there and start making things work" sort of guy. ^_^

AdventWings
01-28-07, 12:58 AM
Very creative and interesting character - not built for combat but can readily outshine any swashbuckler or Do-Gooder Knights. :p

EDIT: That was for Rajani. :p

Seraphima ninj4'd me, so compliments to you.

No, not just that. :D

The courage to play blind characters is commendable. Most people here can't bear to not see.

Seraphima
01-28-07, 01:05 AM
You give me far too much credit...she's very easy to play.

And Adventwings is a cool name.

Khalxaen
01-28-07, 02:19 AM
Edit: Gosh, I got lost there for a moment. I saw the wrong name. ): Anyway.

Seraphima: COOL name. Seriously, every time I see it, I feel like I want to steal it. XD And I don't know, but I really like your avatar.

AdventWings
01-28-07, 02:48 AM
Meow~! Khally~! *Pounce on the little demon girl*

Amazing artist, great person to talk to and all too cute. :p

Plus she has the patience to put up with my role-playing :D

Khalxaen
01-28-07, 03:02 AM
YOUU.

Blah, I don't know where to start. One of the coolest and sweetest and nicest people I've ever met, even though we don't get to talk much. :D But the few times I do get to talk to him, it's so obvious that he's a really nice person. Kuya material, but I won't tell you what that means. XD

Seraphima
01-28-07, 03:03 AM
*Cannot see why she'd want Seraphima when Khlaxaen reeks of both power and beauty all in one name*

And the ava's just because the char is blind, lol.

Corvus MacCallum
01-28-07, 03:15 AM
The ultimate counter-point to the Mime, he could travel with her for miles and miles yet she never know hes there heheh and thats just too humourous,a creepy guardian angel.

Zook Murnig
01-28-07, 07:58 AM
Recognizes the humor of mimes.

Corvus MacCallum
01-28-07, 08:43 AM
Has good powers of recognition and a pleasantly sinister avatar despite what his character may be like.

Lucien
01-28-07, 08:46 AM
His profile picture reminds me of the Grinch, on account of all the hair and pointy hairy feet. Now go steal Christmas.

Christina Bredith
01-28-07, 08:47 AM
His penis speaks Japanese. I mean, that's an accomplishment right there.

AsukaStrikes
01-28-07, 08:52 AM
Whippy sword. Reminds me of Valentine from SCIII, but this ones' a lot more wicked.

Christina seems like a nice person... To clash blades with, anyways.

Corvus MacCallum
01-28-07, 09:07 AM
Someone to clash swords with that isn`t a giant barbarian of a bloke and with the the simplest of armours as well.

Zook Murnig
01-28-07, 09:31 AM
A level 0 who might be able to resist my Wind Blast spell, and could probably handle a few Icy Grasps (gained in my solo, /shamelesspropoganda), as well.

Darkness Impulse
01-28-07, 11:59 AM
I look forward to seeing what they say about your solo, I thought it was good! Mine just got done being judged too, and I was surprised with the score.

Reiko
01-28-07, 05:36 PM
a ninja that got a 70 on his solo, that's better than any solo I made, I think my best was 53.

hamnat
01-28-07, 05:43 PM
It's way better than anything I've ever gotten....of course, I've only gotten 1 score so far...it was a 38, I think.

Karuka
01-28-07, 05:48 PM
Hamnat reads some of the same webcomics I do. and she needs to read Dominic Deegan.

Right now this minute.

Artifex Felicis
01-28-07, 05:51 PM
I love dominic deegan, and Rillian is the coolest guy...

DEATH FROM ABOVE!

Karuka is made of candy and awesome.

Reiko
01-28-07, 05:52 PM
has an uber cute new AV^^

also a great RPer and one of the few good furries around here. well there's few furries and they're all good but he's one of my faves.

Corvus MacCallum
01-28-07, 06:30 PM
Tackling her would likely be hard as hell with all those tails flying about,quite a distraction from the demon posessed blade and is apparently up for sluttiest character,huzzah for low morals.

Atzar
01-28-07, 06:54 PM
"Iron Slammer sword"... sounds badass.

Reiko
01-28-07, 06:56 PM
isn't scared to have a naughty word in his custom title. and an awesome mod that does his best to make things more fun for everyone.

Corvus MacCallum
01-28-07, 07:49 PM
Just too much fun pondering her in a fight,clashing blades with the opponent,then his blade catches her waist wrap and is immediately stunned and winds up losing his grip on reality,along with his sword.

Artifex Felicis
01-28-07, 07:52 PM
Has a dirty dirty mind. Also I think I like him more than I thought.

Karuka
01-28-07, 07:54 PM
He reads DD too!

CURSE YOU, RUNCIBLE SPOON!

Corvus MacCallum
01-28-07, 07:56 PM
Seems friendly enough though attaches too much cult hit on Cors species when its just that he comes from Highlands heh.

Karuka - Also reads DD and has a passing knowledge of Berserk.

Artifex Felicis
01-28-07, 07:57 PM
Slime Geyser!

Also! *smoke smoke*

*fap*

Also, Karuka is... pillows.

EDIT: You suck Corvus, you ninja'd me TWICE IN A ROW

There, that's my compliment

Atzar
01-28-07, 07:58 PM
Cool new avatar. Leon needs to go have babies with Doji Ki.

Corvus MacCallum
01-28-07, 08:00 PM
Could probably be tent buddies with Cor sometime if he does get rejected and seeks a life in the wilds with those bears.

Karuka
01-28-07, 08:02 PM
He reads DD.

DD is crack in the form of a webcomic.

And he's Irish.

Reiko
01-28-07, 08:04 PM
she wants to RP with me^^

and she enjoy's webcomics and is a very likable and energetic person.

Corvus MacCallum
01-28-07, 08:06 PM
Samurai girl that enjoys swim-suits,its a swordsmans fantasy.

Reiko
01-28-07, 08:22 PM
has a really really cool and big sword. I also like the term slammer sword, just seems really really awesome.

Also he's pretty handsome and could give Leon some competition too^^

Corvus MacCallum
01-28-07, 08:28 PM
Her weapon selection can be a right tongue twister and certainly lends some character to those implements of death dealing.

Artifex Felicis
01-28-07, 08:33 PM
Suddenly I feel the urge to gut you, and I don't know why...

In other news, Corvus has red blood, and also has the balls to post in the thread with Sexkitten. Go for it man!

Karuka
01-28-07, 08:34 PM
I love the pic in his profile.

Well, his too, but I liked the old avatar a lot. Why did it have to goooooooooo? :'(

Zerith
01-28-07, 08:35 PM
Knows Gaelic. My wife would love you for that.

I think it's awesome.

Atzar
01-28-07, 08:37 PM
Cool guy who always seems to have a compliment ready for everybody.

EDIT: Thou hast been ninja'd.

Corvus MacCallum
01-28-07, 08:37 PM
Hes married,big points for the commitment man...also halberdier,not often seen that highly versatile pole-arm.

Dang...

Edit : His title involves my favourite word,one which can be used for every part of a sentence with the exception of a few words...plus its just perfectly fitting when popping ones knee back in place.

Atzar
01-28-07, 08:41 PM
He's another one that always has a compliment for anybody...

(even if he is slower than me...)

Artifex Felicis
01-28-07, 08:43 PM
Atzar's a snkeay ninja, a great mod for the Scarabrae and is currently in the comb mountains of Corone. Land of messed up hair and trichobezors.

Also is a geomancer, and is cooler than Cyrus.

@Karuka: I put the whole picture into my profile now. Check it out if you want.

Karuka
01-28-07, 08:46 PM
I <3 Artifex.

EDIT:

Raven's hamnat's plush toy...will you be mine? That pic is just too hawt.

Corvus MacCallum
01-28-07, 08:47 PM
Can keep it concise and short,unlike her character.

Reiko
01-28-07, 08:52 PM
he's a highlander and a furry, too cool^^

Artifex Felicis
01-28-07, 09:02 PM
Damn I'm hot ^^ Though that was done by a guy who isn't here anymore.

Though, technically Witchblade already has me. ;_;

Anyways, Reiko/Blight Tail/Ran/Nova/Feru has been making some of the best furries since first coming to Althanas. And May the trend never die!

Corvus MacCallum
01-28-07, 09:08 PM
His outfit reminds me of Heat from Bust a Groove,no bad thing at all.

Karuka
01-28-07, 09:11 PM
Bigger-than-the-norm cowlick without the gravity defying anime hair.

Reiko
01-28-07, 09:15 PM
everyone by Cyrus loves her and Cyrus is just jealous.

Cielalune
01-28-07, 09:27 PM
YES! Finally, I caught a moment with Reiko-san.

Really really nice and kind and heart-warming. P: A damn good mother IC and will prolly be (or is?!) a good mother in real life.

Has a great attitude and her character is just a rare find. Hopefully, I can RP with her someday.

Atzar
01-28-07, 09:28 PM
What I read of your quest with Khalxaen was enjoyable. Congratulations on a good thread.

Darkness Impulse
01-28-07, 09:29 PM
You are just amazing with your art, I absolutely love it. "Oh, then would you me to make you one?" Hellz yes, Ciel, hellz yes!

Though I haven't had much time to read your stuff, but from what I read, you are not bad!

Damn you, Atzar, damn you...

Karuka
01-28-07, 09:32 PM
I love the quotes in your sig.

Atzar
01-28-07, 09:35 PM
Damn you, Atzar, damn you...

Now, is that a very nice compliment? :(

Karuka is nice to talk to, and I'm looking forward to battling her.

Cielalune
01-28-07, 09:35 PM
p: Woot. Ninja's just rock. Still hard to choose in Ninja vs. Pirate vs. Mafia member vs. Samurai. Post in my art thread, love.
Damn jobs like that are just cool.

EDIT:
@Atzar: Sweet avatar btw. P: Maybe we can RP sometime.
Keep up the good work! Thanks Atzar! You too, Dark!!

*hands everyone candy*

Corvus MacCallum
01-28-07, 09:36 PM
Has one of the simplest signatures about.

Edit : Dang ninjaed as they say.

Shes an extremely cute red-head with a sexy little skirt heh.

Reiko
01-28-07, 09:47 PM
YES! Finally, I caught a moment with Reiko-san.

Really really nice and kind and heart-warming. P: A damn good mother IC and will prolly be (or is?!) a good mother in real life.

Has a great attitude and her character is just a rare find. Hopefully, I can RP with her someday.

me too, I really would like to RP with you to at some time^^

Cor has a nice AV, which looks good and fooled me to thinking his character was human^^

Atzar
01-28-07, 09:50 PM
Reiko's another one that has something nice to say about everyone - except maybe Cyrus ;)

hamnat
01-28-07, 09:53 PM
Ciel is the best artist on Althanas, I'm pretty sure. Her art sure licks mine. My brother agreed with me on that point, to promptly be shoved down the stairs. Don't worry about him, though. We do that to each other all the time. Our parents are so used to it, they just say "Careful with the pictures."

Karuka amazes me, as although I am part Gaelic, I very much want to learn the language.

Reiko-sama(or is it samo?) is too kewl for discription. I sometimes wonder if she speaks Japanese. Another language I want to learn.

Lucien has times when he redeems himself. Of course, it wouldn't be Althanas without the odd jerk or two, so I'm glad he's here. :P Just kidding...Lucien rocks. He has the Japanese-speaking penis....can't believe I find that cool.

Atzar
01-28-07, 09:56 PM
What about me? I was the last one to post :(

Very active, nice person... would be even nicer if she remembered me :(

Karuka
01-28-07, 09:57 PM
Atzar basically made the Liviol Sanctum my playground and my canvas.

Corvus MacCallum
01-28-07, 09:59 PM
And me,I posted between Ciel and another.

Crystal clear blue eyes,like the sky of Ireland...once in a blue moon.

Fenris
01-28-07, 10:05 PM
Has a signature that would make any cross-country runner (such as myself) very proud. And, as previously stated, the Highlander race is just too dang cool.

Reiko
01-28-07, 10:06 PM
he may be the only non-manga styled furry on Althanas and that's really cool and original.

Karuka
01-28-07, 10:07 PM
He has a name and race my character could pronounce correctly and even beautifully instead of butchering like she does with everyone else's.

Reiko...ninja'd me.

But she's a nice person.

Artifex Felicis
01-28-07, 10:10 PM
That scares me.

And Karuka is aweosme. We should do a quest sometime. Blar!

Reiko
01-28-07, 10:12 PM
I want Leon back*hugs*

Corvus MacCallum
01-28-07, 10:12 PM
Like Karuka shes most mens pick for a dance partner.

Karuka
01-28-07, 10:16 PM
Corvus builds nice fires.

@ Artifex Felicis -- And yeah, let's quest!

Reiko
01-28-07, 10:19 PM
Wow Karuka's a fast poster, faster than my slow self and still very good. I'm jealous of her talent.

Zook Murnig
01-28-07, 10:24 PM
Hands out the compliments like candy. Never take candy from strangers, though. Good thing we all know and love you!

Atzar
01-28-07, 10:27 PM
Cool guy... enjoyable to chat with on AIM.

Zook Murnig
01-28-07, 10:34 PM
Also a cool guy, and he's gonna eat dirt in the tournament. And his little dragon, too.

Darkness Impulse
01-28-07, 10:57 PM
I think someone has said it, but I would really like to see you and Atzar fight. Maybe when you're level 1 too, though, so that you're at equal(or close to) power. That would be great! Mages are always kickass.

Karuka
01-28-07, 10:59 PM
DI, they're gonna fight. Really soon.

And he's a ninja that is not pasty pale. This is a good thing, as it goes against the sneaking around in darkness cliche.

*Ninja'd Atzar*

Atzar
01-28-07, 10:59 PM
And my mage is even more kickass, because my dragon will eat his face off.

...I think I'll have to read your quest. It scored really high - especially for your first one.

EDIT: Fuck.

Karuka is... nice.... for about the fifth time...

Darkness Impulse
01-28-07, 11:01 PM
Yeah, but dude you got 1200 exp on yours despite being lower than mine. That's fucking awesome I wish I got that much!

And yes, you WILL EAT HIS FACE OFF OF HIS FACE THEN SPIT IT BACK IN HIS FACE!

Edit: Also you are a judge, are you not? I wish I could be a judge, I think I have what it takes!

Reiko
01-28-07, 11:02 PM
he's going to have a lot of cool battles soon. I respect that because I don't do battles well.

and I've been ninja'd by a ninja and that's awesome. I like the AV, very ninja'y^^

Artifex Felicis
01-28-07, 11:04 PM
One last one before bed.

Reiko is made of candy, awesome, niceness and furry. With a tail. Woooo!

Reiko
01-28-07, 11:20 PM
same here:

Leon's a sweet catboy that has one of the coolest abilities that Althanas will ever see^^

Cielalune
01-29-07, 02:07 AM
P: Extremely hawt. In a non-lesbian way of saying m'course.

Zerith
01-29-07, 02:10 AM
Does amazing art. I'd love to have a pic of Zerith done by this person.

Karuka
01-29-07, 02:12 AM
That avatar has sexy sexy eyes.

Slayer of the Rot
01-29-07, 03:03 AM
Redhead.

Ooooh yeah.

Some redhead put her boobs in my face for twenty bucks the other night, and the rest of the whole thing was amazing, so Karuka Tida is high on my list of favorite persons. Forget Letho, that guy sucks, hates freedom, and is secretly gay with young phillipino boys. Karuka's sword is, unlike the thousand other characters with swords to register each day, strictly ornamental. So, I'll have to fight her one day and crush the sword in my hand all dramatically!

Karuka
01-29-07, 03:07 AM
He scares me. Just for that..."compliment."

If we fight, I'm going to throw a fireball in his face. I will. Sword doesn't come out during combat. Beware the fearsome runes. Because after I fireball him, I will call upon Thor and smite him from the heavens with lightning.

On a side note, I haven't had so much as a nod from Letho yet, so there. Everyone's like "target for Letho, Letho Letho Letho," and it's everyone ELSE that's stalking me!

Also it is four in the morning and I am finishing up a paper. This post might be edited when I am thinking clearly in the morning. I'm gonna need a loooooot of chai...

Slayer of the Rot
01-29-07, 03:14 AM
Ooh, you're feisty. Dibs, mwahaha.

I hadn't read the rune magic until you mentioned the fireball in my face, but it's certainly better than the usual "Well, I've got this one spell that'll let me light campfires, and then there's this one that makes me clean." Whoooole lot of options. But the runes remind me of a friend of mine who was pretty big into the concept of runes and what they symbolized, and I miss the guy.

But you, you and me will battle someday now. And I don't really battle anymore, except with Cyrus, to make him into a living sheath for my sword.

Khalxaen
01-29-07, 03:14 AM
Slayer of the Rot: It's 'Filipino', actually. (: I know, it's strange that it's spelled that way.

Karuka Tida: Unique name. And the avatar, I swear I saw it somewhere on dA before, I just can't place from who. XD And your weapons look interesting... and a plus, runes are always cool.

NOOO, *edits*

Slayer of the Rot: I don't really know him, but he looks like an interesting guy. Also a reaally good writer.

AdventWings
01-29-07, 03:24 AM
Myao~! Dibs on Khalxaen~!

She says I'm a good Kuya material. For that, I am thankful, Nya~! :D

Very fun role-player and with writing skills to boot. After judging a thread of hers done with her friend, I'd better keep my eyes out or she's gonna get swamped with requests. :p

Bohemia
01-29-07, 03:32 AM
Fantastic writer, and one of, only about three characters now that I can recall off the top of my head who doesn't just off handedly speak tradespeak or whatever the Althanians use.

Also, Raven, let's do a thread soon. Whenever your free next is good. I'd like to get a little more active on Althanas, and I know I haven't written with you yet.

Karuka
Raven is a nice guy.

*Cuddles because hamnat shares*

And Slayer...if you want me, you're going to have to get in line with all the other hopefuls. Because there are several of them.

EDIT:

Bohemia is one of the few people to manage to ninja me. Because I normally type fast. And his user title is the title of a Brand New song.

Good night, everybody...even though it's morning...

Lavinian Pride
Raven is definitely amongst the more eccentric members fo the boards, but I gotta say I appreciate the fact he's still around.

hamnat
01-29-07, 04:26 AM
I keep him around. I like hugging my plushy.

Sarah is one of the hottest characters on here, and the Sarah/Seth thing is kinda cool too. I can't tell if they're siblings, alter egos, or what. I'm cuter though.:3

Cielalune
01-29-07, 04:33 AM
Redhead! P: Most rational being. Hell yeah. That be a compliment.

Khalxaen
01-29-07, 05:30 AM
Ciel.

Always has a delicious lunch. XD

Cielalune
01-29-07, 05:50 AM
Khal.

DX Likes to eat my lunch.

J/k Has real flaming red hair.

Khalxaen
01-29-07, 06:14 AM
Cielalune.

Met the idjot back in grade four, and I used to make her draw Pokemon babies for me. YES, THAT'S POSITIVE.

Corvus MacCallum
01-29-07, 06:18 AM
Demon with a tan,rare thing,usually they're as pale as Michael Jackson.

Reiko
01-29-07, 08:42 AM
Cor: he has an awesome Buckler to go with the giant sword. and a really nice Guy

Kahl: Another great artist and one of my favorite demon characters ever.

Ciel: Awesome artist as well, and her character's really cute, maybe one of the cutest humans, though Karuka seems to be tied for that^^

Atzar
01-29-07, 09:05 AM
The fact that he knows what a Wakizashi and a Tanto are is testament to the fact that Reiko knows his character. It's always best to write about what you know.

Darkness Impulse
01-29-07, 11:24 AM
You are great all around. A great writer and mod, that is going to partake in an epic, if not fantastic, battle with a similar mage. Rock on:

(\_/)
(*.*)
(> <)
/) /)
-------

Zook Murnig
01-29-07, 11:28 AM
You make use of the little-used Akashima sub-region. That's swifty.

Darkness Impulse
01-29-07, 12:21 PM
I can say the same thing for you, except for the mod part of course. I wonder how you'll be when you're like level 5.

Karuka
01-29-07, 07:40 PM
Hey, new avatar with a "I'm about to kick your butt" pose.

The Bard
01-29-07, 07:44 PM
yay more anime lovers!!!!! I don't know much about you but judging by the way you spell wyrd your AMAZING!!!!!!!!!!!!!

hamnat
01-29-07, 07:47 PM
Karuka inspired me to go ahead and put written runic instructions on how to cast Shen's spells. I used adopted Gaelic runes(adopted meaning a good few of them are Gaelic, while others are of my own craft). Now I have a translation for anyone who wants it. Thanks Karuka :)

Karuka
01-29-07, 07:47 PM
'Tis a wee bard character.

And sweetheart...Wyrd is one of my runes that I won't be able to use until I get to a higher level. I'm not saying I'm unusual (even though I am), I'm telling you which rune to identify the character with. (Happens to be Odin's, just for reference).

Hamnat ninja'd me after the Bard ninja'd her. She shares Raven, and I guess imitation is the best form of flattery?

The Bard
01-29-07, 07:50 PM
'Tis a wee bard character.

And sweetheart...Wyrd is one of my runes that I won't be able to use until I get to a higher level. I'm not saying I'm unusual (even though I am), I'm telling you which rune to identify the character with. (Happens to be Odin's, just for reference).

Hamnat ninja'd me after the Bard ninja'd her. She shares Raven, and I guess imitation is the best form of flattery?

hehe she called me sweetheart:o

hamnat
01-29-07, 07:51 PM
Raven must feel loved. He shares a guy's head with 4+ girls, is huggled by the cute, girly characters, and his avatar art is Althanas-famous.

Fenris
01-29-07, 07:51 PM
GAELIC!!!

'Nuff said. I wish I spoke Gaelic. (Yes, I know, the name, the title, the race name...all taken out of an online Gaelic translator. BUT! It's definitely the #1 language I'd like to learn right now. Maybe I could get some lessons? :D )

But yes. Sanskrit is also awesome. Applause.

EDIT: Yeish, you people are fast. The above was for Karuka.

@ The Bard: Well there ya go. A bard. The awesometer doesn't get much higher than that. And everyone needs a good song of healing every once in a while.

@ Hamnat: Above comment of GAELIC ROCKS!!!! still applies.

Atzar
01-29-07, 07:55 PM
A good writer with a good test of skill in his upcoming battle.

Good luck... I think you'll do a lot better than you think.

hamnat
01-29-07, 07:57 PM
By Jomil the Hermitess, everybody is Ninja'ing me!!!

Very famous, a good up-and-coming writer. I look forward to writing with you, Atzar! :)

Atzar
01-29-07, 08:00 PM
Also a good up-and-coming writer. We should do a quest sometime...

hamnat
01-29-07, 08:01 PM
I've been here....I just post less often IC than most.

A very fast typer. Much faster than I.

Fenris
01-29-07, 08:02 PM
Speaks of others what is true about himself. Also has a mean wind-blade attack...

And is quiet good at multiplying a person's anxiety in the course of a single post! :D

EDIT: ARGH!!!

@ hamnat: Is not afraid to stick her tongue out for what she believes in. ;)

Atzar
01-29-07, 08:06 PM
...even if it ends up getting cut out by an angry weregoyle.

You would be awesome if you alleviate my boredom by starting your battle with Khariss. The sooner the better :p

Fenris
01-29-07, 08:10 PM
Amazes everyone with his startling patience. ;)

hamnat
01-29-07, 08:13 PM
Has one of the most entrancing avatars on Althanas. I like the blue-eyed wolf. He seems peaceful, calm....exactly my opposite. Strangely, I do believe that Fenris was an evil god of chaos or something similar. Would I be correct, Karuka?

Atzar
01-29-07, 08:20 PM
I think he was a gigantic wolf that was bound by Odin (assuming Fenris and Fenrir are the same thing)

Anyway... you've managed to survive this long against Letho's lust for redheads, so that speaks highly of your endurance ;)

Darkness Impulse
01-29-07, 08:25 PM
I deem you as the "easy judge..." Ah, i'm just kidding, you're a great judge! You only give lots of high scores because most of the threads you judge are done by great writers. I think you're the most active mod here, and you have enough time for quests - almost as much as me! Give yourself a pat on the back.

Am I a broken record?

hamnat
01-29-07, 08:28 PM
The only person I know of with enough mythical/mystical background to know that cryomancy and hydromancy are two different classes of magic, even if they do utilize the same element. Also the only one to use each elemental sorcery with the exception of geomancy. What's up with that? :P

Once more, one of the few people who can make me actually laugh.

Ack! Ninja'd by a ninja!!!

Fenris
01-29-07, 08:34 PM
((to clarify for all interested: The Fenris Wolf is another name for Fenrir, the giant wolf spawned of the god Loki and the ogress Angrboda, brother of Hel and the Midgard Serpent, who bit off Tyr's hand and now lies bound by the Dwarves' magical ribbon until the day of Ragnorak, when he will break free and devour Odin. In case you were wondering :D ))

Has a mean smiting fireball attack!

Komosatuo
01-29-07, 08:39 PM
Freaky wolfy creature guy!

And freaky cool!

I had one of those once...then I stopped using him. :)

Fenris
01-29-07, 08:43 PM
Used to have a canine anthropomorph, which gets you points on the awesometer. And you make up the rest with mad ninja skills (like throwing fish darts! COOL!)

hamnat
01-29-07, 08:44 PM
I made an avatar for Komo. I judged it under "Best Weapon Handle" out of the ones I colored. Was Asuka's Series V I think. :)

Unfortunately, it seems our handiwork wasn't good enough for him :P
Good to see ya again, Komo.

STOP NINJA'ING ME!!!!

Darkness Impulse
01-29-07, 08:45 PM
You're my ninja! I can't wait to do that quest we are sort of planning with you, it's going to be the talk of Althanas. That's right people, the two ninjas meet!

Edit: Serves me right, Hammy, I guess. You people need to chill on the "Something Positive" thread, dang. So many ninja'ing, Komo just got 3 nice comments for the price of 1!

Karuka
01-29-07, 08:46 PM
'Tis ay a fast movin' thread.

He's the ninja that loves me. ^_^

Artifex Felicis
01-29-07, 08:48 PM
DI has a great new avvy which has already been mentioned before, and also has a cool new NPC charector in your history.

EDIT: DSFnh ksdsfjkfdshjndfhjnreaf nmfrea hu idsa

fREAKIN NINJAS! YOU MADE ME HIT THE CAPS BUTTEN! aND i HAVEN'T hit it BACK YET, ah there we go.

Anyways, KAruka is still pretty awesome, and is a fast poster, and willing to put up with Cory. Always a good thing.

Karuka
01-29-07, 08:49 PM
Artifex, I love ya, but ya just got ninja'd.

EDIT:

And you just swore at me in half a dozen languages there. Impressive.

O.O

hamnat
01-29-07, 08:55 PM
Karuka, everyone loves you. End of story :3.

Want to hear some swearing? Get the fonts for Impish, Demonic, Infernal, and Blastedspeak, and then I'll have some swearing for ya. Yes, I do know the evil tongues. Gotta know what some evil necromancer is casting at you so you can block it.

Darkness Impulse
01-29-07, 08:57 PM
My last one before I leave.

The reason I love you is because... Well... I don't really know actually. I just said it because I felt like it. But I love ya anyway! And I know some german, which takes on some gaelic terms so that makes us like brother and sister! Ohmahgawd! I have never really role played with a mage before, you should be my first!

Hamnat, I knew that you posted before I did(I checked in another window) and since you couldn't wait, I won't give you a comment! Hmph.

Atzar
01-29-07, 08:58 PM
You eat carrots dipped in blood.

= Godliness.

Karuka
01-29-07, 09:00 PM
Atzar...has a...unique...sense of godliness.

Atzar
01-29-07, 09:02 PM
Damn right. Like, the fact that Cyrus hates you makes you a Goddess.

Artifex Felicis
01-29-07, 09:02 PM
Karuka doesn't realize I simply banged on my keyboard like a drunken monkey. Ssshhhhhhhh

^^

I still love you too. But I am running out of compliments. Do something so I can praise you more!

EDIT:

I want your heart now Atzar. Literally. For dinner. ICly of course. It's frowned upon in real life. And in real life you're not a kickass mage with an awesome personality. Just a regular kickass guyw ith an awesome personality.

EDIT TWO!

HA, I Ninja You!

Karuka
01-29-07, 09:03 PM
Goddess. I really am female. ;)

And Atzar either wants his wee dragons to eat me or he'll want to join forces with me later.

And Artifex ninja'd me!

H'mm...*looks both ways and steals him from Witchy.* Mine.

Atzar
01-29-07, 09:12 PM
There, fixed. Happy now?

Karuka finished a 20+ post thread in two days...

Karuka
01-29-07, 09:13 PM
Yes, happy now. ^_^

Atzar's is one of the tourney threads I'll be following closely.

Atzar
01-29-07, 09:15 PM
Karuka's character has all of the male mages wrapped her little finger.

I feel the need to ninja Hamnat.

...or not.

Karuka
01-29-07, 09:16 PM
You're mean. But I like Scara Brae.

Reiko
01-29-07, 09:24 PM
she really has a fun character and is fast poster, she'll really burn up the boards^^

Karuka
01-29-07, 09:25 PM
She's kind to think so, but I can burn no boards if no one in my threads posts!

ANd I'm not in a mood to write today. <(-_-)>

Tails!!!!! And ears. ^_^ Ears are cool.

Fenris
01-29-07, 09:30 PM
Has an av that just makes me smile. SMILE! :)

Karuka
01-29-07, 09:31 PM
*Scratches Fen behind the ears*

Fenris
01-29-07, 09:32 PM
*pants, wolfy grin*

hamnat
01-29-07, 09:38 PM
*drags Raven onto the scene* Where were you? I was worried about you!! And I was beginning to have huggle-withdrawals....

*proceeds to pet Fenris* so soft....not as soft as Raven's fur, but much prettier. :3

Karuka
01-29-07, 09:39 PM
Hamnat, you'll make your plushie jealous...

In other news, EGS.

Fenris
01-29-07, 09:39 PM
:D Girls are petting me!

But anyway, back to thread topic:

"Wyrd!" Way cool.

Atzar
01-29-07, 09:41 PM
You have astounding patience... if I was a wolf and people started petting me, said people would quickly have only one hand.

Although they are both cute...

Fenris
01-29-07, 09:42 PM
"People" and "girls" is an important distinction.

Has way fun ideas for battles involving Khariss Sevrath!

Karuka
01-29-07, 09:42 PM
Well, Atzar, like I said, you're mean. But I think you're okay, anyway.

@ Fen: When Karuka gets more curious about the Druidic arts she was forbidden, she might come to you for guidance into the realm of shamanic shape-shifting. In...several levels.

hamnat
01-29-07, 09:43 PM
Raven would probably have a witty retort for that. Something like, "It gets old when you are being chased by four girls constantly trying to pet you, nyoa~!"

O.o...insolent thoughts....from the ninja-posts...

yay! Atzar actually complimented me about my cuteness!! chalk up another for elfy-girls everywhere!

Karuka
01-29-07, 09:46 PM
Hamnat shares her plush toy. Which is good when Karuka is depressed and needs something to cuddle and Leon's not around.

Reiko
01-29-07, 09:49 PM
Karuka can Cuddle me too^^

She's a really sweet person that we need more of^^.

hamnat
01-29-07, 09:49 PM
Sorry if I'm overdoing it on the compliments. I'm feeling...complimentary...for reasons disclosed to a select few.

I would cuddle up on Reiko any day. The kitsune-thing is irresistible.

Though Shen is a bit jealous...she's mad that pure elemental fire isn't hotter than foxfire.

Atzar
01-29-07, 09:50 PM
because you're a compliment-whore like the rest of us :D

All mage characters are automatically cool...

And, since Hamnat selfishly forgot to compliment Reiko...

Reiko has shown virtue in offering himself up selflessly for the cuddlement of another.

aww.......

Karuka
01-29-07, 09:51 PM
Hamnat is in a good mood!

And Doji is a very maternal figure that Karuka needs to meet up with. It'll do her good.

And Atzar, if you've ninja'd me, I SWEAR I will fireball your face.

Atzar
01-29-07, 09:53 PM
but what about my compwiment? :(

Karuka, despite her threats of fireballing Atzar in the face, is a very nice person.

Lucien
01-29-07, 09:54 PM
I hate you all, but not enough to kill any of you.

So Merry Christmas Charlie Brown(s)

Karuka
01-29-07, 09:57 PM
Lucien actually got THROUGH my rapid-fire 2-day thread (that was his idea and request that it go fast).

It was rough on his poor mind.

And Atzar: You hadn't posted when I put that in. You just happened to post beore I did. It was a ninj'ing anticipation.

Artifex Felicis
01-29-07, 09:57 PM
Lucien is gay, awesome and a great writer. He's done awesome things with Alerar, though I don't think I've ever actually written with him he's still good.

Edit:

Grrrrrrrrr

Karuka
01-29-07, 09:59 PM
*Cuddles her very own plush-toy neko*

Artifex Felicis
01-29-07, 10:00 PM
Buggle

Edit: MY FIRST NON NINJA POST HERE ALL DAY!

Woo.

Also, Karuka has basically kept this thread going for a long long time, and also deserves a hug for that. *hug*

Karuka
01-29-07, 10:03 PM
^_^ Yay hugs!

What does "buggle" mean?

Reiko
01-29-07, 10:03 PM
he's the cutest man eater ever^^

Karuka's really made a plash here, I remember when I was as new as her no one cared about me.

Karuka
01-29-07, 10:04 PM
Aww. *Cuddles Reiko too*

hamnat
01-29-07, 10:07 PM
*puppy-dog eyes* where's the hug for the cute, little elfy-girl? I helped....sniff...

And, since Hamnat selfishly forgot to compliment Reiko...

Check again. I did indeed complimenet Reiko. You must be tired. We should all go to sleep. Sleep spell, anyone?

Atzar
01-29-07, 10:08 PM
*hugs Hamnat*

Thou hast been ninja'd.

Reiko
01-29-07, 10:08 PM
*hugs cute elfy girl and Irish girl at the same time*^^