PDA

View Full Version : back...again and again

Séreméla
01-26-07, 04:31 AM
Stupid not having a working computer and being at the mercy of the schools library...anyway I have stopped in once in awhile to find that there were like a 1000 new posts, so instead of going crazy looking through every single one of them...tell me whats new since I've been gone...

I see there is going to be a war, might I inquiry the cause?

I see we had an anniversary yay us!!!

I see Haide has a new outline... what else kids?

Oh...and side note....Ruben I swear if you don't post in our thread in the next week...I'ma gonna smack ya inta next week..ya hear? teehee love ya!

Skie and Avery
01-26-07, 04:46 AM
Welcome back! I understand what you're going thru. At one point I was walking a full mile (two, if you count the return trip home) a day for library net access. It's a pain in the ass for sure. And everything on 'thanas has pretty much been business as usual. Dramadramadrama in the lives of our characters. Apparently there's a new pg all about taxation without representation so we're going to have to throw their tea in the ocean.

AdventWings
01-26-07, 05:11 AM
Hahaha. And I thought you'd skip out on Mrs. Elaina's payment, Nya~! :p (Actually, I knew you'd come back)

Anyways, a recap of things a-happenin'...

- The Illicit Entrepreneur, headed by Khariss Sevrath, launched an assault on the Citadel and the Bazaar, only to have been beaten back in disgrace by the Monks of Ai'Bron (at the Citadel) and by random do-gooders (plus a few upstart PGs) at a Weaponsmith shop.

- War in Fallien: The Fallien people are at war with the Harpies and the Sun-Worshippers. (Featured Quest)

- Corone Civil War: Currently, it is only a rumor but all signs point to the Coalition as being the perpetrators behind the assassination of the Master General and the Steward of Corone. The remainder of the Council bids for a consolidation to become an Empire but a few groups are adamant in not letting it happen.

- Assassination of Queen Valsharess: The Drow Queen of Alerar has been assassinated and her younger brother took to the throne. More information in the Althanas News Section and the announcement in the Alerar Regional Forum.

These are just a few short notes on the changing political and military tension occuring throughout the known landmasses of Althanas.

Oh, yes. There's also the Althanaversary Tournament taking place in a few weeks and the Second Conference sign-ups are in progress. Catch a spot while you still can!

Also in the News, the Althies! Place your votes into each categories now before the end of the month!

Thank you for tuning in to... The Althanian News Network. I'm Raven Adventwings, signing off.

Jemnisimi
01-26-07, 05:16 AM
Yoo gonna make Jemjem cry, yoo is. I see ya hate drow. ;.; Just so happens about 95% of my roleplay characters are drow. Hooboi.

Well anyhow, welcome back hehe. And thanks again for the message earlier. :)

Reiko
01-26-07, 09:46 AM
hihi and welcome back.

Ruben doesn't seem to be very active lately, actually I haven't seen him around.

get back into the fray and kick lots of ass while taking lots of experience and chewing lots of bubble gum.

I apologize for the fox fur everywhere but it's warming up so I'm shedding^^

Séreméla
02-04-07, 04:38 PM
teehee I figured instead of making another one of these damn things I would just use the same ones. I probably have more of these than anyone else. SO I am back again and I am picking up quests that I have to do. If I have have a quest with you and I haven't posted let me know, The one with Ruben right now has priority because I say so and I need to get back to that story line, but him and I both take a while to write in it so any other quests I am lacking in post here because there are like a billionsionbsdghfkdhfjlksdhfsdjkf threads and posts I haven't read and I would go crazy...well more crazy if I went through them all. So post here if you need me to post somewhere

AsukaStrikes
02-05-07, 02:43 AM
At least you're back...

...Which is good...?

Yeah, good.

Welcome back. Again.

Séreméla
04-04-07, 04:05 AM
back again...see it was a good idea I just use the same thread over and over lol

Dissinger
04-04-07, 03:21 PM
Silly brit, welcome back.

Séreméla
04-04-07, 06:22 PM
heh thanks Patty, once I get farther in my quest you will join or else!!! lol

AdventWings
04-05-07, 01:15 AM
Hey, welcome back! Hopefully life will give you a long enough break this time around? :p

Either way, have fun. We've been getting lotsa new faces today, just so you know. :)

Séreméla
07-23-07, 02:32 AM
SOB it's been a long time. I hate still not having a reliable computer it makes me sad not being able to write on here. I missed all of you. I hope some of my old faces are still around...if not I'll hunt you down and do bad things to you...depending on who will depend on what bad things lol. Love you all Ruben I don't know if you still want to try our quest let me know I will try to be on more!!!

AdventWings
07-23-07, 09:43 AM
Myu myu~ That's so sad to hear, Nya~

Come back when you're ready, alright~? And don't forget to pay your Bazaar purchase, Nya~ :p

Séreméla
07-23-07, 11:33 AM
I am somewhat already back, posted in my old thread last night and trying to get in touch with ruben for us to start it up again. And don't worry I am determined to finish this entire quest and pay back the bazaar! lol.