PDA

View Full Version : I need a break

Reiko
01-27-07, 08:27 PM
I think I need to back off a little and take a break... I dunno how long, I just need one.

this counts for nova too

Tshael
01-27-07, 08:51 PM
Aww *hug* Get lotsa rest and come back to us quick.

Ataraxis
01-27-07, 09:26 PM
Sorry to hear that, Reiko. But when you do come back, I'll have a conclusive reply in our fight, don't worry! I think I got over my block, so things shouldn't take as much time now.

Hope you'll feel better soon. Tension's not good to hold on to :/

Zook Murnig
01-27-07, 09:58 PM
You will be sorely missed.

I hope this isn't over the new region stuff, but whatever it's over, don't rush yourself in coming back because the rest of us want you back (because we really do). Take your time and come back when you feel like you're ready.

In the meantime, have a hug. *throws bear*

Cielalune
01-27-07, 10:08 PM
I hope you have a very good rest then. P:!! We'll miss you until you come back and thank you for everything!!

P: I recommend 1 year. It worked for me haha. or 3 days.

Raelyse
01-27-07, 10:35 PM
See ya dude. I'm happy cause you're halving the furry population, but I'm sure I'll be sad sometime. :)

Darkness Impulse
01-27-07, 10:44 PM
Everyone seems to be in a strife lately. I myself have been having a hard time with my imagination lately. I even wrote my whole solo while I was in this shit. It wasn't that good of an idea, but I wanted it done.

Anyways forget about me, have a nice rest Reiko. Come back inspired, as I was once told.

hamnat
01-27-07, 10:51 PM
Huggles for you, Reiko...hope you feel better soon. You are, after all, my favorite writer on here(doesn't hurt that your character is a furry, even more so because she's a kitsune...foxfire for the win!!!)

Karuka
01-27-07, 11:37 PM
May the road rise up to meet you.
May the wind always be at your back.
May the sun shine warm upon your face,
and rains fall soft upon your fields.
And until we meet again,
May God hold you in the palm of His hand.
------------------------------------------------------
Traditional Irish blessing

Rajani Aishwara
01-27-07, 11:51 PM
Much love, bro. Maybe when you come back we can have a quest together.

AdventWings
01-27-07, 11:53 PM
Myao~! *Huggles Reiko*

We'll be waiting for your return, Nyu~! Take it easy for a while and enjoy the sunshine while you're out there. Listen to the birds and gaze at the dandelions. Feel the wind rush through your mind. And smile, Nyao~! ^_^

grim137
01-28-07, 09:44 AM
You know, after our AIM conversation I kind of saw this coming. Glad to see you're following my advice, hopefully it all works out for you.

Reiko
01-28-07, 11:40 AM
damn my breaks are short. well thanks to Lucien and Raven I'm back rather early. They helped me feel better about myself so I'm back after another really short break, sorry about all this.

AdventWings
01-28-07, 11:48 AM
Myao~! OwO

I'm glad I helped! Oh, yes! I remembered the name of the Dancer now! Her name was Myra! :D

Ataraxis
01-28-07, 11:48 AM
Wow, I didn't have time to write a post, afterall. Oo

But I'm glad you're back! Woo!

Break out the exotic dancers!

Lucien
01-28-07, 11:58 AM
Hey now; I helped him back, I get to pick the dancers!

Orlando Look-a-likes anyone?