PDA

View Full Version : It's Like Crack!

Empyrean
01-28-07, 12:07 AM
"Welcome Back!

There have been 3,569 posts and 245 threads since your last visit at 11:54 AM, January 13th, 2007."

...Buh...b-buh.

Cue the brain malfunction.

Pay attention kids - this is what happens when your computer hates you like whoa.

Firstly - I apologize wholeheartedly for my unannounced absence. My computer and I don't get along all that well, and for the past couple of weeks, I've had trouble accessing the internet. AIM has worked fine, but internet.....of COURSE not.

Anyhow, I'm back for good. I'll be putting up my IC posts tomorrow night.All my college crap is nearly finished. After tomorrow all I have to do is sit and wait. And that means back to the posting because - let's face it - Althanas is made of awesome.

And coming back to it again is like breaking the surface and drawing air after holding your breath for several painful minutes. :D

AdventWings
01-28-07, 12:17 AM
Empy's back, Nyao~! XD

*Pounces on Empy*

Hahaha. Do understand that about 70% of the posts there are confirmation posts to the Althies Poll. Nothing much, but activity's gone up quite a bit. Not like you'll be ;eft behind or anything. :)

Welcome back, Nyu~! :D

Lucien
01-28-07, 12:19 AM
You know, crack can make your heart explode.

...and you don't even care; that's just how good Althanas is.

Welcome back.

Raelyse
01-28-07, 12:26 AM
Finally.

hamnat
01-28-07, 12:32 AM
Yay! The lady who's avatar reminds me of that lady from "The Mummy" is back!

Tshael
01-28-07, 01:14 AM
Gina! *tacklelickrapelickhug*

Cyrus the virus
01-28-07, 12:06 PM
*sloppy kisses*

Hi!

The Valkyrie
01-28-07, 12:11 PM
We missed you. You know. Someday you and I will actually RP together. Someday. When we aren't both swamped. Welcome back.

Artifex Felicis
01-28-07, 12:48 PM
Welcome back! We've actually made a patch now for Althanas so it directly goes into your bloodstream!

Empyrean
01-28-07, 05:37 PM
Thanks, guys. It's nice to be adored and loved. *preens*

Gina! *tacklelickrapelickhug*

That is one of the most interesting greetings I've ever received!

Vickie - Yes. Yes, we will. You rock too much for me not to RP with you one of these days.

Welcome back! We've actually made a patch now for Althanas so it directly goes into your bloodstream!

Sweet, does that mean if I wear it, I'll soon be sprouting wings, carrying a big-ass sword, and spewing threats of vengeance?

Because I am totally up for that.

The Valkyrie
01-28-07, 05:44 PM
woo! I want one of those patches! wings rock! maybe I'd be able to post in my threads again if I had one...

stops rambling.

Raelyse
01-28-07, 05:45 PM
No responce for me after all we've been through? Boo on, Gin. I'll make friends with tonic now.

hamnat
01-28-07, 05:46 PM
Rowr. And you'll have a half-elf pet that hurls fireballs at people. Hehe, reminds me of the imp in WoW.

But you're too cool for WoW. Welcome back again!

Artifex Felicis
01-28-07, 05:49 PM
It's not so much a patch as it is a big needle we jab you with and inject Liquid old charectors and stuff. So while you don't exactly grow anyting like wings or something, it'll feel like it.

Warning, do not take with alchohol, do not take before sleep, do not take if pregnant, don't take with household cleaners or frankly anything but a secure internet connection and a good keyboard.

Lucien
01-28-07, 05:52 PM
If erection lasts more then four hours, please seek medical attention.

Um, yeah...Where's my response too?

Elrundir
01-28-07, 06:05 PM
You know, growing wings is pretty painful. I don't want anything to 'feel just like it' unless I get the desired end-product. What are you, some kind of sadist? :p

Reiko
01-28-07, 06:11 PM
hey glad to have you back. I missed you, I really loved your unique character and your unique magic. yay welcome back and kick lots of ass while making lots of exp and chewing lots of bubblegum.

Empyrean
01-28-07, 06:18 PM
No responce for me after all we've been through? Boo on, Gin. I'll make friends with tonic now.

Aww, poor Colin feeling neglected. You know I love ya. In some weird, masochistic way. :D
You'll be begging me to take you back before long. Mwuaha.

Um, yeah...Where's my response too?

Here's your response: Yes. Althanas is like crack. And it is good. And all were pleased and addicted.

Reiko - You're always so sweet. :) I will kick numerous amounts of ass abounding, just for you.

Letho
01-28-07, 06:41 PM
"Finally!" is really all that needs to be said. Most of the others already gave you the usual welcome speech. But all the same, Welcome back. Althanas most definitely missed you. :cool:

hamnat
01-28-07, 07:42 PM
Letho, begone. Im the only redhead here, and you aren't going to try to get to me unless you want a fireball shoved down your throat. :P

Just kidding, of course. Don't worry about Letho, Emp. As long as you aren't a redhead, you are safe. Enjoy your stay, and try to keep away from Witchblade. She's become a lttle bit expansionist...just don't eat the cookies.

AdventWings
01-29-07, 03:18 AM
Yer a bit late warning Gina 'ere about Letho and Witchy, methinks. :rolleyes: Already got him attached in one way or another and guess who judged that thread? ;)

As for Witchy... *Glances about warily* You're right, where is she?! Witchy usually jumps on here at the first chance she gets!

Yayness for more Gem Magic! :D

hamnat
01-29-07, 04:29 AM
Sometimes I forget you're here, Raven. But I'll hug you just the same!*huggles*

Oh, Raven got turned into a plush toy while you were gone. My furry, little, non-common speaking plush toy.

Bohemia
01-29-07, 05:07 AM
There you are.
Now let's get drunk.

IC or IRL, I live fairly close to you. We can commit some arson.

Empyrean
01-29-07, 03:48 PM
There you are.
Now let's get drunk.

IC or IRL, I live fairly close to you. We can commit some arson.

Or you can get drunk, I'll just watch and laugh at you.

Yeah, you're just a few hours away, aren't you? We could always pour a vat of oil into Lake Erie and set it on fire. It'd be a great treat for the pyromaniac in me.

Atzar
01-29-07, 04:10 PM
That sounds like fun. Can I come?

Welcome back, by the way.