PDA

View Full Version : Curiosity and consideration...

Lost Without You
01-28-07, 10:46 AM
To the mod whom it may concern:

Why oh why did you close my poll,
Why oh why did you close my thread?

It makes no sense to me, you see. All I want is some answers, and truly I am not upset. Just curious.

If that mod would please PM me an explanation I would be ever so grateful, and actually, I probably wouldn't argue it. Again, I'm just curious.

}|{
01-28-07, 11:43 AM
They closed it because I can't vote in the poll, rofl.

Cyrus the virus
01-28-07, 12:09 PM
I didn't close it, but if I'd been able to, I would have. If we allow a poll like that, I imagine it'd be possible that anyone would think such a thing was acceptable, and we'd have a lot of the following:

"Who here thinks Cyrus is awesome?"
"Is my quest better than _____'s?"
"Who thinks Cyrus should cut his hair?"

And we'd pretty much have to allow it. I, myself, like to keep Althanas at least somewhat focused on roleplaying and not... Uh, being a tease? I don't know. It doesn't seem to belong in any part of Althanas, and I'm pretty happy it was closed. A bit too off topic for me.

The Valkyrie
01-28-07, 12:14 PM
Because, you know, the movies, politics, and other assorted non-Althanas subjects are so on topic. At least this was about one of the members. Just playing devil's advocate. Shutup.

Serilliant
01-28-07, 12:19 PM
In the future, PM a moderator of the forum or an administrator. At the very least, we will be able to point you in the right direction. Threads of this type are most certainly not allowed.