PDA

View Full Version : GIVE ME MY FIX (reintroduction)

Zephyriah
01-31-07, 10:55 AM
After some time off, I've finally gotten my life together guys. I think it was back in October when I called it quits for a little bit, because things in my life that were goin' on. However I'm makin' my return and just wanted to let my fellow Althanians know. It's cold on the other side.....I don't ever want to go back there....:).

Anyway, I feel at home once again. If any of y'all need a player in a storyline, let me know. I'm don't plan on going anywhere for quite a while.

Storm Veritas
01-31-07, 11:51 AM
Who the hell are you again?

:D

Drop me a line if you have something in mind. I'm interested.

Empyrean
01-31-07, 12:01 PM
Yay. *tackles* And don't let me catch you leaving again, mister.

Glad the IRL stuff is all worked out. Sure is annoying how stuff like gets in the way of Althanas. :)

Serilliant
01-31-07, 01:37 PM
Punt.

Welcome back, sunburnt elf.

Letho
01-31-07, 01:41 PM
Shit, Serilliant beat me to moving this thread to the appropriate subforum. Now I can't reprimand Zeph. :P

Oh well, I'll just say welcome back then.

Dissinger
01-31-07, 01:46 PM
OMG Its the guy that electrocuted Seth!

Welcome back Kevin, hopefully you'll be able to stay for a long while.

Karuka
01-31-07, 01:53 PM
Hallo.

I'm a wee bit new, so I dinna know y', but 'twould ay seem that yer popular among those who ha' been here.

So I'm Karuka, and 'tis ay good t' meetcha.

And now for English so you can understand me.

I'm the new kid that hangs out in Flying Stone Tavern with the other compliment whores and has that Irish/Indian character that's colored interestingly, and welcome...back.

hamnat
01-31-07, 01:59 PM
Karuka here is like me. Doesn't know a thing about you. But either way...

Welcome to Althanas. Stay away from the cookies, and the redheads as well, or you will be avenged upon by Letho. But he's a pushover, so no worries. :P The cookies on the other hand are not something you wanna mess with unless you want to wake up the next morning with one of Witchblade's collars around your neck.

Adventwings has been turned into a plushy(mine....), so expect his posts to be followed by a huggle from yours truly.

Other than that, enjoy your stay on Althanas. Happy hunting!

Atzar
01-31-07, 02:15 PM
He's not new here, Hamnat...

Either way, welcome back to Althanas. You've got quite a reputation here - I'm looking forward to reading some of your work.

Lucien
01-31-07, 02:18 PM
Oh how I missed are chats on AIM dear Zeph-a-roth.

Lye'ther/Vorin/Redeemer/Lucien, I've gone by so many names since I first met you.

I guess what I'm trying to say, besides welcome back, is...

Get the hell on AIM.

hamnat
01-31-07, 02:18 PM
((I knew that...that's why I made the comment about Adventwings))

By the way, where IS Witchblade? She's usually here by now...oh right. You've been here before. She did it to Raven....*more unitelligible muttering*

Raelyse
01-31-07, 02:26 PM
Seeds of Revenge was an awesome quest. Fucking crash.

Cyrus the virus
01-31-07, 02:58 PM
Yo.

INDK
01-31-07, 03:45 PM
Holy jeepers batman! Today rules!

Welcome back.

Zook Murnig
01-31-07, 03:58 PM
I usually wait until the intro threads get to about fifty pages before saying anything, but I'm sitting here, bored in my Religious Studies class, and your thread made a comment about my mother.

Anyway, hi. I won't tell you my name or anything else, cause you'll have to figure that out on your own. It works better that way than if I tell you myself.

Enjoy your stay (again).

Devin Argente
01-31-07, 03:59 PM
Another great writer returning. Althanas is definitely in an upward spiral, isn't it? Oh, and I'm new, so I haven't actually read anything you've written before, but considering your reputation, I'll probably do so the first chance I get.

Dirge
01-31-07, 04:08 PM
Dear fuckin' lord! Zeph, welcome back. It's about damned time too... lol.

This is Modrue/Ranger.

Catch me online here soon...

Darkness Impulse
01-31-07, 04:19 PM
Hey welcome back. Devin, you are right, and I am extremely happy because of that!

Speaking of which, hollah at me for a quest sometime(or never). Unless you hate ninjas...

Zephyriah
01-31-07, 04:37 PM
Thanx for the love y'all. I've been wantin' to come back for several weeks now, but I had to make sure things in my life really were settlin' down. Anyway, you all are bastards :). WAR is going on in ALTHANAS!? For those who know of my character, you know that's what Zeph is all about. You newer guys will soon realize that *hugs*. Heh, anyway, before I really start roleplayin' again, I'm gonna try and read up and get a gist of the stuff that's been goin' on. (Help is most appreciated as well). I think though from what's taken place, the thing that surprised me the most was to find out that Queen Valsharess was killed. I was like, "HUH!? What!?" Raiaera/Alerar war I expected, but the Corone civil war through me through a loop as well. In my mind, I've already got ideas in mind, but they'll need to be worked out a bit more.

Anyway, good to be back once again. Y'all stay safe oh and....don't get pregnant.

EDIT: Further observations:
Damon is still Althanas' god
Letho is second best god
Dissinger is great, but will always be Zeph's slave ;)
Storm is the most powerful cynical/evil person on the board
Luc is still dishing out magic every which way.
Serilliant is still punting fellahs.
And yes Raelyse, Seeds of Revenge was tight. Curse the crash for sure!

Sweet, I'm back home.

Lucien
01-31-07, 04:45 PM
Dissinger is great, but will always be Zeph's slave You two make that thread now and I will judge it in an instant with my hand in my pants the entire time.

Um...

Crap.

Bohemia
01-31-07, 04:50 PM
Who's this guy?

Zephyriah
01-31-07, 04:51 PM
Heh, Lye'ther you clown (Lye'ther needs to come back but I'm fully aware that won't happen since you change characters like I change socks.)

Heh, but I'm sure at some point, Dahlios and I will go at it once again. But of all fighters I've battled, his moves are the hardest to get around.

"Time is passing you by....." I hate you Patrick :).

EDIT: Wow, Mr. Dan Lagh'ratham is still around too? (Heh, I think I spelled it write for the first time!) Hey, sell me your Rotslayer and I'll give you 70 virgins.

Artifex Felicis
01-31-07, 04:56 PM
Dude, awesome.

Welcome back man, he of the literally red skin. Now get wrting. Or something.

Please stay too, I wanna write with you sometime in the future.

Lucien
01-31-07, 04:58 PM
Lye'ther will come back when Tobias gets 6 years older and 6000X less crazy.

EDIT: And I've stayed with Lucien for several months now! He's doing well...ish.

Letho
01-31-07, 06:21 PM
Heh, but I'm sure at some point, Dahlios and I will go at it once again. But of all fighters I've battled, his moves are the hardest to get around.

"Time is passing you by....." I hate you Patrick :).All you really need is some dragon stuff. From what I heard, it nullifies the hex magic rather well. ;)

On an unrelated note, I do remember us exchanging PMs about how we never wrote together. Maybe now that you're back we could work something out.

Zephyriah
01-31-07, 06:48 PM
Oh yeah! Letho, we definitely gotta get somethin' started. You and I have been around since 2004, and we've NEVER EVER roleplayed together! That streak must end now. But yeah, if you got anything in mind shoot me over a PM and let me know. Artifex, same applies to you as well.

Empyrean
01-31-07, 10:43 PM
You two make that thread now and I will judge it in an instant with my hand in my pants the entire time.

Um...

Crap.

You're weird, Corey.
Also, I always forget whether or not your name has an 'e.'
And you're still weird.

Anyway, Zeph - speaking of catching up with stuff, I've been working on making an animated Althanas movie and I want to know right now if you'll let me put your character in it. And you should say yes because I'm awesome.

Artifex Felicis
01-31-07, 10:56 PM
Kickassery. Too bad I don't have much right now that isn't being handled in one form or another. I'll take you up on this offer when I do however. Or at the very least for a battle sometime. I could take Zeph /arrogance

Also, join Emp's little movie. cause it's going to be awesome if it's anything like her drawings or her writing.

Dissinger
02-01-07, 01:16 AM
"Time is passing you by....." I hate you Patrick :).

LIFE, its LIFE is passing you by. And its not my fault your demonically possessed sword took the hit for you. However, I must inform you that I'm a rather inactive bastard. Letho can attest to that one. I'm still around don't get me wrong, but I'm not exactly the post every five seconds after you do that I was reknown for.

Jemnisimi
02-01-07, 04:37 AM
Welcome back persun.

Da avvy reminds me of a super sayan from hell heheh. I like it in any case. <3

S'always nice not being the only person in the local freak show. Nice to meecha.

Zook Murnig
02-01-07, 05:08 AM
The avatar's Magus from Chrono Trigger, as I recall, is it not?

Cyrus the virus
02-01-07, 05:34 AM
Doesn't look a thing like Magus >.<

AdventWings
02-01-07, 08:23 AM
Zeph? Zeph! Welcome back, man! :D

You'd better be a bit afraid, though. Murakama still has a grudge on you. Remember that time you shot a barrel at her in the Serenti? Well, feel good to know you weren't in the Althanaversary to fulfill her wrath... ;)

Myao.

INDK
02-01-07, 10:29 AM
Another great writer returning. Althanas is definitely in an upward spiral, isn't it? Oh, and I'm new, so I haven't actually read anything you've written before, but considering your reputation, I'll probably do so the first chance I get.

70% of my alleged genius is directly caused by this man! If you don't read him, you're missing out.

Dissinger
02-01-07, 10:53 PM
He's also the best first person perspective writer this site has. Thats my opinion on it and I'm sticking to it. The guy took what can easily become a trap and made it work for him.

Zephyriah
02-02-07, 11:29 AM
Damon gives me too much credit :).

But do y'all wanna know somethin' funny? Do you know why I even started writing in first person here? The sole reason is because back in '04 when I joined, I misunderstood the rules and thought that we had to write in first person! Fortunately, it became my style and I've been writing Zeph in first person ever since.

Uukan Kimari
02-02-07, 12:57 PM
Welcome back, d00d. I hope we meet IC this year.

Tshael
02-03-07, 06:34 PM
EEE! Mah Kev is back! *tackle* *lick* *rape* *love*

Baby, don't you leave me again!