PDA

View Full Version : Truckin

Tshael
02-02-07, 01:20 AM
I wanna apologise to everyone I'm in a thread with. I didn't mean to be gone this long, but I've been stuck in terminals and transferring sold trailers thru bad weather for my company this week. Few stops, only for sleep, an alot of cussin, so I haven't been able to get online. Hopefully soon, as in later today, I'll be able to get on long enough to post in something, and we've gotten most of the 99 series trailers up to Michigan so they should be going back to giving me my regular loads. This kind of came out of nowhere, so I'm sorry if I couldn't let anyone know. Sorry again to everyone, especially hamnat to whom only one last post is needed in our masterpiece.

Anywho, stay safe, it's Hell out here, an been doin nothing but snowing all night. x.x If anyones popping around Chicago tonight, stay outof my way. Got a load to deliver tht has no directions so I get to wander around a bit.

AdventWings
02-02-07, 05:20 AM
Myao~! Snow~! *Misses snow so much*

Wow, so I've heard. Either way, you stay safe as well, Manda! Take your time and get plenty of rest. Working overtime with not enough sleep is bad for health, Myao~! I should know...

*Did a 26-hour day last night with no food*

Reiko
02-02-07, 09:08 AM
aww, don't worry come back when you can. I hope things go well despite the nasty snow over there. good luck and hopefully we'll see you again soon.

Tshael
02-03-07, 06:32 PM
Aw, thanks guys. This week should be no problem getting online at all. I'm on my way to Nebraska for a load to Wal-Mart, and after that I'm popping down to Denver to recover an abandoned load that needs to be in sunny California on the 6th. The only thing that might give me problems will be California. It's really hard to get a sleeping spot there at night, much less one that has net access. The last time I was there, I hit six truck stops before I found a place to sleep on the side of a road out of the Santa Ana winds. x.x