PDA

View Full Version : Last Minute Super Bowl Pick

Ther
02-04-07, 12:01 PM
Well peeps, the Super Bowl is about 5 and a half hours underway. In short, who you got?

I'm going Colts by 3 - with a last-minute field goal by Adam Vinitieri.

Artifex Felicis
02-04-07, 12:04 PM
That's only happened 3 or 4 times. Doesn't mean it'll happen again.

I'm gonna go with a close game, with colts on top by 2 points.

Bleater
02-04-07, 12:26 PM
All I'm going to say is it's going to be a good night for people in Chicago.

Empyrean
02-04-07, 12:29 PM
Rooting for Chicago, but it'll be close.

Foresaken By War
02-04-07, 12:53 PM
Chicago, by 14!

Brian Urlacher Is going to EAT Peyton Manning.

*Random Fact COLTS Have far more Criminals on there team including... Manning who was arrested for putting his butt on someone's face. His bare Butt!

Atzar
02-04-07, 01:57 PM
I've thought the Bears would win it all since the beginning of the season.

And I'm not a Bears fan >.>

Anyway, Bears by 3.

Fenris
02-04-07, 02:06 PM
I don't know what ya'll are thinking, but the New Mexico Lobos are gonna dominate.

The Bard
02-04-07, 02:26 PM
Im going with Colts by 3

Lucien
02-04-07, 02:30 PM
What is this Super Bowl, and why are animals forced to fight in it for points? Sounds cruel to me.

Karuka
02-04-07, 03:22 PM
It's the American version of the Gladiatorial Games, Lucien.

And the only reason I'm gonna be watching the game is because the comp is in the same room as the big TV...I'm no football person.

But, for the sake of topicality...

*flips a coin* Heads...Bears...by...three.

Letho
02-04-07, 03:42 PM
Though I prefer the other football, I recently started to watch some NFL games (mainly because one of the local TV networks started showing it and there was nothing better to watch). I'll be rooting for Colts, mostly because from what I saw so far, they play with more passes, while I heard that the Bears are more of a defensive team whose football isn't too pretty to watch. I also think that there is a lot of pressure on Peyton Manning, since, regardless of his outstanding career, this could easily be the game that would forever brand him as either a winner or a loser. It could make him or break both him and the Colts.

Dirge
02-04-07, 05:10 PM
Colts'll break... Go Bears!

By any amount of points, a win's a fuckin' win!

Max Dirks
02-04-07, 09:37 PM
Colts never break.

The fumb-bowl was the worst Super Bowl ever.

The Bard
02-04-07, 09:40 PM
Colts Win Baby!!!!!!! Yuuuuuuuuuuupppppppppp

Ther
02-04-07, 11:37 PM
Colts never break.

The fumb-bowl was the worst Super Bowl ever.

Yeah, it was pretty bad, although in fairness this was also the first Super Bowl to be played in the rain. The commercials were even worse, though.

Karuka
02-04-07, 11:41 PM
You guys and your games...

*Just shakes head*

Atzar
02-05-07, 12:02 AM
Yeah, it was pretty bad, although in fairness this was also the first Super Bowl to be played in the rain. The commercials were even worse, though.

Yeah, the commercials were nowhere near their glory in former years... I think I liked maybe four of them over the course of the whole game.

Dirge
02-05-07, 01:44 PM
That used to be the only reason I watched the superbowl. And, in all honesty, I didn't watch the last half the game. I started to, but then forgot that I hated the NFL and american 'football' in general.

Give me a college game and I'll watch it over the NFL anyday.

Go Gators! lol

Atzar
02-05-07, 01:55 PM
Agreed. College football is so much better... I still can't find out why I like it so much, when I really don't give a crap about the NFL.

I pull for any team in the SEC... they're just a better conference, no matter what anybody says.

Komosatuo
02-05-07, 02:10 PM
Rugby is better.

Foresaken By War
02-05-07, 03:15 PM
I'm a 49ers Fan when It comes to the NFL. But i live in an Area that I may see 2 Niners Games a season.

College Football- PENN STATE!!!!!!!!!! WHOOHOO. And for any non-Joe Pa fans out there. If Chuck Norris went out of control, JOE PA would be the only one able to stop him. ;)

Dirge
02-05-07, 04:21 PM
Heh. I doubt it my friend. I believe that the Gator's could easily stop Chuck Norris... Penn State, after all, isn't the National Champs in football and basketball... hehehe.

The last time I actually liked the NFL was before the Bucks changed their image, a while back. I'd watch the Jags and the Bucks play all the time, but even back then the Dolphin's sucked... lol.

Now I'm like, pooor Florida teams. None of you compare to college football.

Atzar
02-05-07, 04:33 PM
Joe Paterno got his knee messed up by a common football player. He stands no chance against Chuck Norris.