PDA

View Full Version : Dead to the World

Artifex Felicis
02-08-07, 04:32 PM
Mostly describing how I feel at the moment and my current situation. I won't be able to get to anything post wise or anything for a bit. This could be from a day till around tuesday. I've been getting sick slowly all this week, and it's really just begining to hit me now. Throw in school that I need to take care of, and I'm simply swamped at the moment. Really it only applies to three-four people, but I just want to throw it out, as it'll also affect my bazaar work as well. Sorry about this for everyone effected. Hopefully it'll only last a day or two, but I've had bad luck before and it may go into next week.

AsukaStrikes
02-08-07, 04:35 PM
Hrm... Well, that just means more customers for Master Raven. ;)

*Gets gang-slapped by the other two Girls*

Ow, ow! Hey, I was only joking, guys!

Umm... Yeah. Come back when you feel better. Althanas needs you.

Osato
02-08-07, 04:49 PM
Do feel better. I think the sick thing is going around everwhere, I just caught it too...

We'll have plenty of time to finish our battle, w00t!

Atzar
02-08-07, 04:51 PM
Feel better and get your ass back here soon.

grim137
02-08-07, 04:51 PM
I understand how you feel, hope things work out for you man. We still need to fight to see who would have actually won that battle in the Magus.

Reiko
02-08-07, 05:18 PM
yeah don't worry, I know how you feel. I've been feeling similar feeling at the moment, I hope you get better soon. Having that feeling really sucks.

Artifex Felicis
02-11-07, 10:00 PM
Well, I've gotten better, and I should be able to start postng soon enough. Sorry for the break. I mostly made the thread because of the Tourny and the bazaar stuff. Expect posts to start coming somewhat slowly over the next couple days. I'll get to everything, but need a little time.

AdventWings
02-12-07, 05:22 AM
Yey! Welcome back, Nya~! :D

Reiko
02-12-07, 08:33 AM
hehe, nothing kills inspiration like a tourney for me^^

Well glad you're feeling better, I hate it when it happens to me. So no worries, post in our thread when you're ready and have fun.