PDA

View Full Version : Hello!

Laifea
02-09-07, 04:57 AM
I'm quite new, and am in the process of setting up, thanks to a referral from my friend Amaru. (I think that's the username.)

And I thought that, this being an intro forum, I'd say hello.

So hi! I look forward to getting to dive into the place.

Letho
02-09-07, 05:32 AM
Don't dive too deep. There are monsters abound in the deeps. ;)

If you have any questions, feel free to PM any of us mods or ask them here. With that said, welcome to Althanas. I hope your stay here will be an enjoyable and lenghty one.

hamnat
02-09-07, 05:42 AM
Welcome to Althanas.

You are one of the lucky few females here because you aren't red of hair. Letho is a stalker of redheads......he hasn't yet stalked me, which is a good thing, but kind of insulting....

anyways...stay away from the cookies, feel free to be as creative as you like, and enjoy your stay on the world of Althanas! :)

AdventWings
02-09-07, 06:43 AM
Eh, hehehe. Gettin' down to business, are you?

If you need any help with things, us mods are just a click away, Nya~! :D

Your character already sounds exciting just looking at your sidebar. I look forward to seeing your adventures on Althanas, Nya~! :)

Witchblade
02-09-07, 07:24 AM
Yay! More fresh meat!

Welcome to Althanas, please keep your arms and legs inside the forum at all times or they may be removed by rabid, zombified characters. Do not feed the following people; Letho, Cyrus the Virus, Slayer of the Rot, Atzar Kellon, Serilliant, Santhalas, Lucien and Max Dirks for they may become dependant on you afterwards and are hard to get rid of. Any screams you may now be experiencing are the sounds of dying character. Do not be alarmed for they shall be revived in new and inventive ways the following thread. Have a nice day.

*gives you a plate of cookies, which is good! but some of them are poisonous, which is bad.*

^^

Reiko
02-09-07, 07:44 AM
hihi and welcome. *wags tails*

Hope you have lots of fun and kick lots of ass and chew lots of bubblegum(Or mint gum if you prefer, smells better^^)

Be weary of Hanmat and Witchblade for they will make you their slave/plushy/dinner. Roleplaying with them is fine just don't eat strange food given from them.

Anyhow everything will be fine either way and I'm sure you will have lots of fun

hamnat
02-09-07, 08:00 AM
Hey, I stopped that on request of Witchblade here...besides, Raven was a gift from her(thanks again^_^). I just turned him into a plushy because a) he's cute, b)I like plushies, and c) because I can. Being a magess is fun. (^_^)

Yamihara
02-09-07, 08:25 AM
No~! My Master Raven~!

Then again... Him being a plushy is... Pretty cute.

*Pokes Raven*

Osato
02-09-07, 08:49 AM
Umm... from one of the few who isn't insane... welcome and I hope you have fun on Althanas.

Uukan Kimari
02-09-07, 09:14 AM
Wait, you aren't insane, Osato? :P Also, welcome to the forums, person.

Witchblade
02-09-07, 05:25 PM
Umm... from one of the few who isn't insane... welcome and I hope you have fun on Althanas.

I don't know who you're trying to kid, but it's not working. :p

Ürei
02-09-07, 06:23 PM
Hahahaha...not insane...sure...

From those of us who have seen Osato in bed, don't believe anything he says.

Anyways, welcome to the site. Most of us don't bite...more than once.

Laifea
02-10-07, 12:53 AM
One bite's only polite, I suppose.

Thanks for the welcome!

hamnat
02-10-07, 06:22 AM
Hahahaha...not insane...sure...

From those of us who have seen Osato in bed, don't believe anything he says.

You....seen Osato.....in bed.....ewww.....

And I won't bite. I'll chuck pure elemental fireballs at you.(^_^) Now if only they were as hot as foxfire...

Welcome once again! Oh, feel free to look around the Roleplayer's Corner....there's some pretty interesting and useful stuff there.

Cyrus the virus
02-10-07, 08:17 AM
Let's be best friends! :)

Witchblade
02-10-07, 11:46 AM
Psst, don't trust Cyrus. He says he wants to be your best friend but he's really lying!

hamnat
02-10-07, 12:08 PM
This coming from the person who poisons cookies with tranquilizers(or something similar) and enslaves her victims. (^_^) Im not saying that I don't like you, just that you can't be trusted that well, either.

But thanks to you, I am now envied by several female characters because I have a Raven plushy. Only one, too.(^_^) hehe.....A little more fame for the flame red-haired magess.:P

Witchblade
02-10-07, 12:19 PM
Heheheheh, I never said I was to be trusted. :p

Artifex Felicis
02-10-07, 12:23 PM
Or for that matter even be withing four hundred yards. Twitchy's someone you don't wanna meet anywhere, from dark alley way or the the fields of Elesium (parden the butchering.) She scratches >.>

Course, Twitchy's also one of the nicest people, so get on her good side. Als, welcome from me, enjoy your stay. Collect gold, go to Scara Brae and make a name for youserlf, and RP whereever you wish for now.

Atzar
02-10-07, 12:25 PM
Heheheheh, I never said I was to be trusted.

No, but we all love you anyway.

Anyway, welcome to the site. I'm in charge of newbie-world (aka Scara Brae) so if you touch down there then you'll probably see more of me.

Stay safe from the crazy people, and have fun!

Cyrus the virus
02-11-07, 10:43 AM
Don't listen to Witchblade... She smells funny. And you know what those people are like.

hamnat
02-13-07, 05:53 AM
Luc, you haven't taken a bath in ages. It's people like you that give elementalists bad names. :{P

On a further note, make sure to read a few threads to get some RP'ing ideas and as a little research. Each continent has a set history and environment, so these things DO matter. Just check up on the stickied threads every now and again. I look forward to possibly questing with you. Happy hunting!(and watch out for bandits....)

Ther
02-14-07, 06:22 PM
Hey there Laifia, I hope you enjoy your stay here. Welcome!