PDA

View Full Version : The Althanas Chat Room Thread

Ther
02-12-07, 12:32 PM
Hey all,

I'm happy to announce that an Althanas chat room is now official and ready to go! You can find it by clicking here (http://www.allrpg.com/althanaschat/) or by clicking on the "Chat Room" link on the navbar at the top of the page. The chat room is a place where people can talk to each other about battles or quests back-and-forth without worrying about having to make a bunch of posts, or a place where you can find people to battle/quest with, ask a quick question about Althanas or alert a moderator that your profile needs to be approved, etc.

So this thread is basically here to discuss the chat room, get technical help if you're having problems getting in through the web or would like to connect through mIRC, and any other questions you may have. I'd also like to hear thoughts on what we can use the chat room for and how we can improve it!

Connect to the Althanas Chat Room! (http://www.allrpg.com/althanaschat/)

Cyrus the virus
02-12-07, 02:24 PM
Fuck yeah! This is the good stuff :)

Time to linger for 8 hours a day!

Chiroptera
02-14-07, 04:36 PM
It won't work for me. I downloaded everything that it said I needed and it still showed up as just a blank white box with a red x in the corner. Is anyone else having problems, or is it just my computer or server?

Iain
02-14-07, 04:40 PM
what browser do you use?

Uukan Kimari
02-15-07, 10:56 AM
That is why I have an IRC program. I used to go to #allrpg on java and now lack awesome logs from then.

Chiroptera
02-15-07, 07:25 PM
I use Internet Explorer, but I have that other one, Mozilla or whatever. Is that one better?

Zook Murnig
02-15-07, 07:54 PM
I use Safari primarily, and after a while it freezes up on me and I can't send any messages. I can see them going up, I just can't put any up myself.

I tried Firefox instead last night, but it was slow as hell. I'm afraid to even think about trying IE.

Iain
02-16-07, 08:40 AM
I use firefox and it works fine for me

Rith
03-22-07, 07:18 PM
Do you all still even use this?

Cyrus the virus
03-22-07, 10:35 PM
Aye, we do. Not many people most of the time, though. Depends on the hour and time of the season, I reckon.

aesculus
03-22-07, 10:41 PM
Works fine O_o; and that's the first time I've ever touched that thing.

Rith
03-25-07, 03:53 PM
I knew it worked, was wondering if it was active though.