PDA

View Full Version : Name That Thread

Lucien
02-13-07, 09:30 AM
We had one of these a few months back, but I can't figure out where the hell it went. So I'm making a new one. Here are the rules.

You guess the the quote/passage from an Althanas quest from the person who posted before you. Guess it correctly, you get to put up an Althanas quest/battle passage for people to guess. It's simple enough.
-Guess the Thread title
-Guess the author

I'll start.

Note: Please try and omit character and important NPC names.

For a moment, the Drowess thought she would turn to look at the voice that had spoken. Instead, the image of her eyes slipped closed and she saw the figure. The eyes, after all, were just an idea here, now that the soul had left her body. A woman stood, naked and tanned and nearly perfect in her physique. Long black hair fell around her, tumbled on shoulders, brushed against the curve of her breasts, unaltered by the breezes that swept *******'s fine locks around. A pair of startling green eyes regarded the Drowess, black wings wafting expectingly behind her naked form.

"A demoness?" ****** asked. She'd been told, once, when she was small, that demons couldn't die.

"No. I was a queen of a winged people. It doesn't always mean the same thing." came the reply, cheerful yet guarded. The kind voice was just an illusion, the dark skinned assassin knew. Somehow, both women could sense that illusions were the world of the other. Kindred, yet divided by basic degrees of sin, neither moved closer nor did they speak for some time.

AdventWings
02-13-07, 09:48 AM
I can actually find it for you, since I still have it in my subscription listing. Starting a new one, however, seems a better idea. :D

Ehh... This be... Eh, dang. I'll figure it out sometimes later.