PDA

View Full Version : Life Paths

Foresaken By War
02-16-07, 10:25 AM
Just wandering what kind of schooling you attend. If your in Highschool, put the name of your Highschool down what University you would like to attend. If you are at a University put it down and your major. If you work, then you can put your job down and a future goals.

Since I started it I will go First.

I attend Fairmont State University, In Fairmont-WV, USA.

My Major Is Graphics Design.

Hope to Be on a big design team, make webpages, and other of that sort.

Am An Resident Advisor where I attend.

Zook Murnig
02-16-07, 10:37 AM
I am a freshman at Virginia Commonwealth University, Pre-Nursing Major. If I don't get into nursing school by my third year, I'll have to pick some other major, like psychology, religion, biology, or the like. Then, I'll work for a year or two, and apply to the nursing school at VCU as a second degree student. I hope to eventually become a pediatric BSN.

I attended Lee-Davis High School in Mechanicsville, Virginia, just a little north of Richmond, where VCU is. I live at home with my parents, as much as I hate it, and can't wait for my daughter to be born later this month. I work at Food Lion as a cashier for what will soon be minimum wage, and I really need to pass LPN boards so I can get a better job at a hospital or doctor's office. Hell, worse comes to worst, I'll even settle for a nursing home or assisted living position.

Atzar
02-16-07, 10:42 AM
Went to High School in Littleton, MA. I now go to college at UMass Amherst, with the intention to get a degree in Mechanical Engineering.

Foresaken By War
02-16-07, 08:56 PM
Some lady spoke about Class from UMass Amherst

Karuka
02-16-07, 09:00 PM
I am a Freshman at Randolph-Macon College (ask about the going co-ed and I will shove your liver down your throat, that's the OTHER one, RMWC, pretty soon just Randolph College).

Going to major in English with either a second major in History or a minor in the same.

Eventually hoping to go on to Law School, be a lawyer, possibly in International Law or Criminal Prosecution.

Family law is messy stuff.

Reiko
02-16-07, 09:04 PM
I graduated Truckee high and was going for a general ed degree at Sierra college but it's on hiatus for family crisis.

man it's pathetic.

Rath
02-16-07, 09:09 PM
I currently attend St. Sebastian's School in Needham, Massachusetts,

and I plan on applying to RPI and WPI for a Computer Science major.

Elrundir
02-16-07, 09:44 PM
University of Toronto, Biology and Zoology double major. With a little luck, one day I'll get into medical school. Veterinary college has also always been a little dream of mine.

Lady Anais
02-16-07, 10:20 PM
Got an AAS in Criminal Justice from RCCC, am about 18 credit hours away from my BS in Criminal Justice at UNC-Charlotte, but right now I'm taking a few semesters off and getting EMT-B and possibly EMT-Intermediate certificaiton.

Reinhardt
02-16-07, 11:30 PM
Finishing my Second year of VCE in October/November and going into Psychology (Applied Science) With Honours. Hopefully I'll post grad in Forensic Psychology.

Or Glassblowing.

AdventWings
02-17-07, 01:11 AM
Well, I'm obviously not in America and I'll just have to detail a few things out here. ;)

Chiang Mai University in Chiang Mai, Thailand. Taking Ecology and will finish my Undergrad degree in two more years, then off to America or somewhere nice for Marine Ecology.

It's funny I love things that live in the sea, since I live most of my life in the mountains and all. :p

Tshael
02-17-07, 02:54 AM
Graduated in 2002 from Mustang High School in Mustang, Oklahoma.

Did a vocational training course to get my Nurse Aide Certification, which has expired.

Went to American Truck Training and upgraded my driver's licence to a Class A. ((A normal licence is Class D. Class C is for chauffeurs, Class B is for box vans/delivery trucks.)) It allows me to drive a vehicle up to 80,000 lbs. I consider it higher education. 5 weeks, 5 days a week, 8 hours a day, dammit!

Now I'm part of a big rig truckin' company and get paid to wander around with my stinky dog.

AdventWings
02-17-07, 05:13 AM
Hey... That reminds me...

Wait for a PM, Manda! I have a few things I need to ask you! This will greatly affect my future as a professional writer, Nya~!

Asides from being a Marine Ecologist, that is. :p

Of Free Will
02-17-07, 06:17 AM
I used to attend Santa Fe High School, but withdrew a few months ago, for several reasons. 1: I was supposed to be a senior, but they didn't carry over the credits I earned online and said I would have to retake everything. 2: I didn't need to finish to do what I wanted. 3: I was a social disaster in that everyone was always in my buisness.

Now I work 5 days a week with my Dad, cleaning carpets. It's a shitty job, but it pays well. I recently took my GED test and am still waiting for the results, but I'm pretty confident. Right now I'm lookin' into Santa Fe Community College's Audio Production program and I like what I see. All in all my long term goal is to be a music entertainer. ( myspace.com/shesatlizzys )

And that's about all folks.

Foresaken By War
02-17-07, 05:27 PM
All of them pretty cool!
Its awesome to see what intrestes people other than writing and video games.