PDA

View Full Version : I'm back. May the panicked screaming and tearing out of the eyes begin.

Reinhardt
02-18-07, 02:00 AM
Yeah, so, it's me. You may remember me as the amazing and talented mastermind behind such characters as Ami, Paige, The All-Seeing Eye and Silver Ren. Maybe there were some others, but it was too long ago and, to be frank, they were most likely repulsive abominations and perversions of the English language.

I joined Althanas when I was... 12?... Then left at 15. Naturally my writing, among other things, was shithouse then; but after taking a huge break (I'm 17 now. I know, right?) and sorting a lot of personal issues out, I reckon my sanity's at a level fit enough to descend once more into the cavalcade of clichés and stereotypes that I was so fond of. No doubt Althanas has changed since I left, however, and I hope to see more originality in the characters and quests you old bags undertake. Intended jovially, of course. *ahem*.

Nice to see some of you again.

Ürei
02-18-07, 02:05 AM
Still cliche, still stereotypical...still a mess...

But welcome back. Good time to come back, Althanas has been having a lovely little resurrection lately that bodes...decently well.

Reinhardt
02-18-07, 02:14 AM
Thank you. I recall your name and avatar, but I can't say we've ever fought/quested.

Resurrection eh? No doubt this will prove interesting. Perhaps some of the members I was friends with will return... Or not. Still, I'm too likeable to remain friendless, right?

Witchblade
02-18-07, 07:12 AM
Welcome back from the void that is the real world!

*offers you a plate of cookies, which is good! but some of them are poisonous, which is bad.*

AdventWings
02-18-07, 09:07 AM
Whate'er happened to your usual greeting bit, Nya~?

Either way, glad to have you back with us! Look forward to both old and new experiences here on Althanas! :D Since you're a returner from long ago... Well, there are a lot more now and you'll find out soon why. :p

Karuka
02-18-07, 10:19 AM
AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!

No, just kidding. Hallo an' welcome.

And...just a warning...don't eat the cookies.

Reiko
02-18-07, 10:25 AM
hihi and welcome back, I think was a newb at the time you said. So I think i sorta remember you but not terribly sure. Hope you have lots of fun despite theres still plenty of cliche stuff running around^^

Artifex Felicis
02-18-07, 10:26 AM
I remember Paige and the Fooly Cooly avatar and stuff.

Still, welcome back to the awesomeness that is Althanas. Stay here, have a cookie. Be merry!

Osato
02-18-07, 07:59 PM
I rped with paige once, using Modrue. Don't remember what the hell it was about, most likely something to do with The Banishment.

Welcome back.

Yomato Kimari
02-18-07, 08:37 PM
Don't worry, I still look at my Uukan profile with disgrace. I was Shadowwalker back when I started.

Welcome back.

Reinhardt
02-19-07, 12:56 AM
Artifex, you were nekoprince, yeah?

I remember Uukan Kimari (was there an h in there somewhere?), and you of course Megan.

Now Modrue I clearly recall. The Banishment was good fun. Shame it kinda got inactive and then I left a short while after.

To all the others who I don't know, glad to meet you. Your pleasure, I'm sure. ;)

Artifex Felicis
02-19-07, 09:19 AM
Yeah, I was, amoung other names. Either way, still good to see you back. Enjoy it here, it really is addicting.

Atzar
02-19-07, 10:14 AM
Welcome back. I like the character.

Uukan Kimari
02-19-07, 01:19 PM
Nope, and I like your avatar.