PDA

View Full Version : Early Warning in Effect

AdventWings
02-19-07, 06:24 AM
As some of you may know about this on the various IM convos, this is a taxing period of time on my psyche and my physical endurance.

Believe me, Finals is never easy.

I am finishing up the last couple of papers over the next two days which will decrease my engagement both on the IC and OOC fronts, including limited participation in the Althanaversary tournaments.

Murakama: You WOULDN'T!

Yamihara: Aww~! And I was having so much fun!

...Well, not that limited. I will still find as much time to post here as often as I can without messing up my tests, but the Althanaversary Tourneys will be top of the priority list. That along with Avatar Central and followed by OOC modworks.

However, don't be surprise if you can't find me online during the next couple of weeks saved for very short periods of time. As with the completiong of Finals, I have to move out of the dorm and back home. Dial-Up brings about the new meaning of Hassle.

Also, I will be gone for my Zoology Field Assignments during early- to mid- March so there will be little to no activity then as well.

It's sad, really... But Life comes first in many aspects.

So... You have my warning. I will attempt to get to you as often as Life allows me, but don't bet on me being on as often as I used to.

See ya guys. :p

Myao.

Atzar
02-19-07, 09:58 AM
Good luck, and don't forget to have fun while you're at it.

Looking forward to when your activity returns to normal... hopefully we'll be able to do a thread sometime.

--Nick

Karuka
02-24-07, 02:01 AM
Raven, we'll miss you! *Hugs*

Have fun.

Dissinger
03-04-07, 11:01 PM
Go raven! Its your unbirthday!

You can kick these finals...

AdventWings
03-05-07, 12:19 AM
Finals got kicked, it did. :p

Now~ My field assignments are to come. I am going on a week-long hiatus, starting March 6th through the 19th as I travel the highway and the lowlands of Thailand. A day or two up by the limestone mountains in the North, followed by a 5-day trip down South to the Gulf to see the corals and the beach.

Hopefully I won't get bitten by those poisonous Blue-Ring Octopus. ^_^;

OK! Just a heads-up to you all and see you around!

That means you, too, Letho. *Points his fingers at the Marshall* Now get to replying!

EDIT: Thank you for correcting me, Karuka! Seriously, I should be bitten just for that insightly error...

Karuka
03-05-07, 12:23 AM
I thought it was blue-ring octopi...

*confused*

But whatever it is...don't get bit!!

Elrundir
03-05-07, 05:28 AM
"Don't get bitten," actually.

Oh the irony? ;)

Have fun Raven! Go Zoology!

AdventWings
03-21-07, 06:07 AM
Hey, guys. The Other Kittyboy is back and ready to take on Althanas once again. Now that I'm getting pretty much settled with my Summer Class routines, I can make time for Avatar Central, Althanas and other things life likes to throw at me.

So, let's see... Heck, I don't wanna say much here. Catch me on AIM or Messenger if you want to talk. Of course, I'll have to wait for NeNeNe to get back from working for my Mom. :p

So~ Maybe in about 24 hours, then. See ya!

Letho
03-21-07, 08:08 AM
Great to see you back and not overrun by some tsunami. :P Just the other day I was saying to myself: "Man, Althanas sure isn't the same without those Akashima redheads."

Speaking of that, I hope you'll have time now to post in our quest in Underwood so we can kick some slaver ass. :)

Artifex Felicis
03-21-07, 01:53 PM
Wait, you have AIM and I don't know it?

Goddamnit!

Get your fuzzy butt back here soon alright? We iss you.

AdventWings
03-21-07, 08:56 PM
I have AIM alright, but only the username. Can you believe it?

I'm using a different interface, but I can link to AIM, MSN Messenger, ICQ and some other stuff that I could care less about. I should be able to get online in a few days or so, so I'll see you then. ^_^

@ Letho-dude: Yeah, I'll need to nag her to get that post up already.

Murakama: I refuse to let you put up that subpar postbit! I demand a rewrite!

Me: ...O...K... I'll get back to you on that... ^_^;