PDA

View Full Version : A Balance of Priorities

Arawn
02-19-07, 09:49 AM
Since I started going to college, my availability to RP on Althanas has been noticeably punctuated by the fickle fluctuations of class seasons and has only been truly uninterrupted during the winter and summer breaks. Yet, the pull of this place coupled with a promising GPA last semester have encouraged me to come back with or without classes. If I pull this off I'm planning to stick around indefinitely like back when my hardest class used to be AP Bio.

After all, three out of five people find Althanas more addictive than MySpace with crack sprinkled on top.{1}

So, this is just me saying that after leaving (again), I'm back (again). Hopefully this is the last definitive comeback of my Althanas experience, since I've always felt passionately in favor of what this place does for its users. The ability to write creatively allows you to see real-world problems in more creative ways. I never feel quite as on top of my game in life as when a part of my brain is constantly devoted to advancing my character's storyline.

Well then, 'Hello again' to everyone I know and a 'Nice to meet you' to everyone I don't. I'll keep my fingers crossed that I can keep a more permanent seat here now.

{1} ~ This fact taken out of my ass.

Atzar
02-19-07, 10:05 AM
Nice to meet you.

Good luck making your stay as permanent as possible.

Raelyse
02-19-07, 11:17 AM
Your ass must be more reliable than wikipedia, because I was only on myspace for like 3 months, but I've been here for years and years.

Come back soon, bub.

Uukan Kimari
02-19-07, 12:18 PM
Noes, I just met you, Arawn. I'll miss your ass.

Now you are back, so I still miss it. ;D

grim137
02-19-07, 12:53 PM
Glad to see you're back.

Arawn
02-19-07, 01:36 PM
Atzar: Thanks and hi. I hope to be seeing you and a lot of other new faces/avatars as I RP this time around. Too often is my storyline restricted to interaction with veteran, active characters.

Rae: My rectum is a thing of wonder indeed. However, my word choice was, in retrospect, poor. I didn't mean "I'm planning to come back soon, so wish me luck!" but rather "I'm back, hopefully for good. Where's my fucking parade?" ;)

Uukan: We've known each other for ages, mate. I just used to go by the user name Legol.

Grim: Thanks. Glad to see you're still around.

Uukan Kimari
02-19-07, 01:39 PM
haha, I know, Legol, I just thought it would be funny to say that since chat last night. I forgot who you were.

Elrundir
02-19-07, 01:51 PM
Yaaaay!

That is all.