PDA

View Full Version : Something Positive (Part V)

Lucien
02-20-07, 05:38 PM
We're starting this different folks. I'm now adding the rule that you have to wait five complete posts, after your post, before you can post again. Seriously, everyone needs to be complimented.

Each post should include a real compliment with examples. If you like someone's character, why do you like it? Please, lets make more then one sentence each.

Hamnat: She's a redhead, but Letho doesn't lust after her. Not sure why. She might be ugly. But I think she probably scared the shit out of him somehow. She's pretty damn hyper. But when you get down to it, any girl that tangoed with Ithy must be pretty fucking scary herself.

Atzar
02-20-07, 05:41 PM
Lucien has proven that he is a wise man by implementing this new rule. Good call.

Cyrus the virus
02-20-07, 05:45 PM
I'd also hope each post would contain a compliment.

Atzar likes me lolol <--- Not appropriate :)

Atzar's the best new member in a long, long time. I just wish he'd talk to me mooorrre, because I suck at initiating conversation.

Thermal Undies
02-20-07, 06:36 PM
Cyrus is sexy. ;) Also, he's got a good sense of humor.

Reiko
02-20-07, 07:57 PM
the name Thermal undies is really kinky and bold. CAn't wait to see what comes from her.

Edit: sorry, I'm not at 100% right now.

Karuka
02-20-07, 08:33 PM
Reiko is the nicest person on this site.

Period the end of it.

Thermal Undies
02-20-07, 09:27 PM
I'm just commenting to say that I'm a girl, Reiko. :p

Raelyse
02-20-07, 09:28 PM
Apparently has boobs.

Ataraxis
02-20-07, 09:29 PM
Raelyse is Narcissus at his best, and a much brighter bulb. He's also so lovingly loathsome that you just can't get enough of having too much of him! This makes sense. Plus, he's following the trend of using a character from 'Heroes' as an avatar.

Zook Murnig
02-20-07, 09:43 PM
Ataraxis is an amazing artist. I wish he'd make a thread for his artwork, even if he doesn't take requests in it. And his avatar's eye is a really cool and bright shade of blue.

hamnat
02-21-07, 04:25 AM
Wow...I actually feel complimented by Lucien...EDIT: And happy birthday to you!

Knows to compliment another character's eye color at least once. You can get close to someone that way.

Reiko
02-21-07, 08:10 AM
I believe she was one of the first to get into the mage craze so when she came mages were fairly original.

Cielalune
02-21-07, 09:29 AM
I'm in love with Reiko OOCly and ICly. P: There is no end to my undying love.

Raelyse
02-21-07, 09:37 AM
I just love her. Period. Full stop. Marry me.

Arawn
02-21-07, 09:57 AM
Active enough to make this forum seem crowded singlehandedly.

Zook Murnig
02-21-07, 10:59 AM
The Ter-Thok Fryomatic 5000 just sounds like the most awesome weapon/item you could ever find. Better even than Dirks' twin Berettas.

And now I wait to get shot.

hamnat
02-21-07, 02:09 PM
Has one of the coolest IC names here on Althanas.

@Arawn: I believe that should have been aimed at me. :P

Yamihara
02-21-07, 03:29 PM
And not afraid to get into other people's faces in order to stand up for what she believes in. :p

Atzar
02-21-07, 04:49 PM
The writer behind her is a really nice person, easily one of the nicest to talk to.

Oh, and Yamihara has teh bewbs.

Cielalune
02-21-07, 11:14 PM
Is not aware that Yamihara wasn't suppose to have any bewbs. That's padding! Waaah!

Though is a very nice person as well.

Karuka
02-21-07, 11:42 PM
Ciel is the most perfectly huggable artist on the site. And she's my adoptive sister via Reiko.

AND she's a fellow lefty! LEFTIES OF THE WORLD UNITE!

Yeah...even though this chick lives on the other side of the world from me, I totally love her. *Huggles the Ciel*

Zook Murnig
02-21-07, 11:49 PM
Karuka has many times very kindly done rune readings for me, and in turn I've just recently done a reading for her of her name.

And the results were almost completely positive. Selflessness, beauty, glory, victory, and wisdom.

EDIT: With Karuka's permission, I will reveal the one somewhat negative reading. Severity. Don't get on her bad side, folks!

Reiko
02-22-07, 05:39 AM
He's definitely has a strong start as a good RPer^^ Also a neat mage character and I've tried them only to fail.

Artifex Felicis
02-22-07, 05:43 AM
Probably pne pf the nicest guys on here. Also has had more ideas and things work out for Ki than most ever fathom for their charectors. (Most including all inactives and stuff) Ki's probably also one of the my favorite charectors on the site, and I think deservidly so.

Arawn
02-22-07, 08:47 AM
One of two, possibly three, neko writers who can actually pull it off in a dynamic and above all ENTERTAINING way.

Corvus MacCallum
02-22-07, 08:50 AM
Its hard to resist a talent/spell or weapon with a lot of numbers in it,just adds to the fun.

hamnat
02-22-07, 02:10 PM
Actually lives in the British Isles.

Oh, how I long to see the Emerald Isle....

Darkness Impulse
02-24-07, 06:08 PM
Oh yay, I see a new thread has already been made... Dang that other one went fast. Don't worry I already read the new rule...

Shenjara is one of my favorite characters... Why? Because everything about her just reminds me oh so much about what I love most, classic D&D stuff. I'm always reading R.A. Salvatore's Forgotten Realms Series and I always enjoy them. I try and make my characters like that, but it always ends up with them being too generic so I just decide not to...

Reiko
02-24-07, 06:20 PM
he's a ninja^^ also scoring a 70 on the first solo with that character is quite a feat even for a vet^^

Zook Murnig
02-24-07, 09:37 PM
The best mother I've seen on Althanas, despite his RL masculinity. Also, Reiko has given thought to how Ki's aura would appear to my character, and I find that flattering. Flattery will get you far, my friend.

Uukan Kimari
02-24-07, 10:39 PM
Has an avatar that I like.

Karuka
02-24-07, 10:43 PM
He has SANZO for an avatar. And it's a Sanzo that's all dark and broody.

And his character spent some time being blind. It's really freaking hard to write a blind character.

hamnat
02-24-07, 10:49 PM
Finally! I can make a compliment!

Makes compliments as often as possible. This means she is a very nice person, even though she's under stress(don't ask). Not a lot of people can do that. I take my...er..I evoke my Torch to you! *hair catches fire* ack! Not again!

Uukan Kimari
02-24-07, 10:55 PM
Needs to review more comixs. MISFILE AND DOMINIC DEEGAN ARE NOT THERE!

And you like onlines comixs. That is cool to me.

Reiko
02-24-07, 10:56 PM
Uukan breaks the rules when he wants and that's cool^^

Also I'm with Karu that his AV rocks^^

Zerith
02-24-07, 11:08 PM
Always comes up with new things for Ki. After having to write one kid before, I didn't expect him to do it again. Though I do have to say he does an excellent job rping the relationship between the family.

Artifex Felicis
02-25-07, 03:35 PM
*singsong* I know where the avvy's from, I know where the avvy's from.

In real compliments, aside from a stellar avatar. Zerith started out kinda...bad. Though, he was also the kinda of bad that I really hoped would stay around, since he also took on something of an ambithous quest in the Scara Brae erly onward around when I made Leon. I'm glad my hopes were founded, as he's turned out to be a pretty good writer and devouted as any of us to Althanas.

Koran
02-25-07, 03:49 PM
How would you feel if you were beat to death with a ball of yarn?

Me? I'd feel like a fool...

And he's got a cool jacket.

Atzar
02-25-07, 04:02 PM
I recently read and judged one of your threads. I was impressed. There are certainly things that you can improve on (no member of Althanas can say otherwise) but it was definitely a very entertaining read. Good job.

Nanza
02-25-07, 04:06 PM
Took a really long time to tell me I was spelling his name wrong.

hamnat
02-25-07, 04:38 PM
Has a really cute avie! (^_^) <3 Pandas...just love em...

Darkness Impulse
02-25-07, 04:40 PM
You're one of the only people(on Althanas) who I can talk to about the works of R.A. Salvatore and that is just damn sahweet. Too cool.

Koran
02-25-07, 04:53 PM
The second ninja! That has to count for something.

Zook Murnig
02-25-07, 04:54 PM
DI has read much of Mister Salvatore's works, and that's frickin' sweet. I wonder if he's read The Highwayman?

Also, Zerith's avatar comes from the cover of a book that I've seen in the bookstore several times. Did a double-take when I saw it. ^.^;;

EDIT: Damnit, Koran! I really like your idea of a shapeshifting cyborg, and I'll have to read some of your stuff sometime.

Karuka
02-25-07, 05:39 PM
Zook gives good hugs IRL, and he's fun to hang out with.

Cielalune
02-26-07, 01:03 AM
Is pretty and I think its cool to be able to read runes and such P:

Atzar
02-26-07, 01:12 AM
At the risk of sounding like an echo... the art you make is amazing. Keep it up! ;)

Also, you've got a very unique style of writing that I've grown fond of. Your willingness to use text formatting in your posts gives it flavor and makes it that much more pleasant to read.

hamnat
02-26-07, 03:58 AM
Gave me my first score over 50. And while I only got 250 EXP out of the battle, I am happy that I've achieve this milestone so soon. When I think about it, I feel all fizzy and fuzzy and wuzzy and all other -zzies inside.

Shen: So here's to people that give other people happiness! *evokes Torch* ATZAR!!! *hair catches fire but she doesn't notice* Weee!!!!:D

Me: *grim-faced*Hey, Shen...

Shen: *bubbly* Yes?

Me: Your hair's on fire...

Shen: Oh, ok! *oblivious*

Me: *sigh* silly redhead...

Shen: hehehe! *notices hot head(hehehe...)* Waaaaa!!!!! Not again!!!!!*runs around like a cat on fire*

Me: *snickers* this is what goes on in my mind every day...much fun...

Reiko
02-26-07, 07:06 AM
it's lots of fun to watch her improve in writing and drawing. Also she has a great attitude as well. Not to mention the great sorceress character^^

AdventWings
02-26-07, 07:08 AM
Hamnat is sure improving in the visual arts front. :) Not long until she has no more need to rely on this old geezer's advices. :p

As for writing... Well, that's for the readers to decide.

EDIT: Meow~! Got ninj4'd by Reiko! :p

Reiko is a very strong-spirited person who I've had much pleasure speaking to. Also, Ki is one of my favorite characters to draw and color. :D

Zook Murnig
02-26-07, 07:14 AM
I'm actually thinking of following in Raven's footsteps, bringing a furry from somewhere else to Althanas. Mine, however, would probably be from the StarFox universe, showing up with a broken blaster, a staff, and a translator implant.

Khalxaen
02-26-07, 07:18 AM
Zook is a swell guy, and he's going to be a dad soon (or is he one already?)

Anyway, his character seems really fun, and just as fun to draw. ;D

Reiko
02-26-07, 07:45 AM
(I was skipped so I'm doing one before my turn)

Khal's an awesome artist with a really unique style that brings out the cuteness in the subject. It's also lots of fun to read her roleplaying too. One of the members on my list of people I want to RP with.

hamnat
02-26-07, 07:54 AM
Squee!!! I've waited so long for this chance to come along!

Reiko makes me feel fuzzy every time he/she/whatever compliments me. A real silver-tongued person. Maybe it's because Reiko's a great writer who is complimenting someone of lesser skill...but that's just one theory.

At any rate, Koranashca erujianse. Kiminotsa recura sena Reikio manashcu! Eranasu tere Lyuna maschere cono anasce Reikio tuscere. May your skill be ever unmatched by those you would call rivals. May your days be aflood with happiness and joy. May the light of Luna shine ever upon you in the dark when all seems faded and lost, and bring you back into the light, if ever such a time should come.

Iain
02-26-07, 08:44 AM
Speaks some language that I don't recognize. Congrats!

Koran
02-26-07, 09:11 AM
Some how, despite the new rule, only four or five people manage to post and compliment...they have a system!

Iain has a cool avvy, although I'm sure he's heard that one about a few hundred thousand times, but still, it deserves the attention it gets. Who the hell would think that a manaty (how do you spell it?) and a great white would ever become the closest of friends?

Other than that, I haven't seen any of his/her work...so I really can't compliment on that but I'm sure it's either really good, or just simply good. You can't be bad on Althanas, you can be poor, just not bad. We won't let you.

Zerith
03-12-07, 09:52 AM
Might as well try to get this up and active again as well.

A Cybernetic Shape Shifter? I like the fact that he decided not to go with something typical (like a human or elf).

That and he's a great writer, there was once I time I was worried I would have to go up against him in a tournament or something. I can't remember which one it was though.

Zook Murnig
03-12-07, 10:06 AM
Zerith had the balls to start this thread back up. And he's got devilish good looks, too.

And the avatar's from Dream Hunter.

Zerith
03-12-07, 10:13 AM
Quite possibly the only guy I know who has the guts to look at a romance novel and admit it.

That and for a new father, he is still pretty active and a great writer.

Lucien
03-12-07, 03:08 PM
Zerith just broke the thread's rule. Without rules, there is anarchy. Therefore, Zerith is to die by firing squad.

But beside that, he seems like a cool guy.

hamnat
03-12-07, 03:49 PM
Weee!! I can post again!

Lucien may be a prick at times, but he's our prick and it wouldn't be Althanas without him. *hugs Lucien* and here's a little present.*turns Lucien into a plushie* Now you can be my plushy! (^_^) j/k *turns Lucien-plushie back into Lucien* But remember the offer!

Zerith is bold enough to break the rules, kick butt, and take names. Down right cool, Zerith!

Karuka
03-12-07, 06:53 PM
Hamnat also breaks rules! She is online!

Compliment: Hammy was funny when I got here, Hammy's still funny.

And Lucien: People should not be afraid of their governments. Governments should be afraid of their people.

*Hi-fives Zerith*

Uukan Kimari
03-12-07, 07:05 PM
Quoted Dominic Deegan. Mookie ftw.

*met him at Connecticon three times*

Garwocket
03-12-07, 08:17 PM
Uukan is level one, a mighty feet for the boy (j/k).

Anyway, I've always loved the character and wish to join something with him one day, outside of Ranger and the RH.

Karuka, god... there's so much to say. A firey red-head who's activity rivals even the greatest of people, and is probably the most active on Althanas at the moment. I always love rping with her, and can't wait to do something further with her outside of our current thread.

Zook Murnig
03-12-07, 09:44 PM
Dood, the moment I saw this guy's profile I was all like "LEPRECHAUN!!!" And Karuka was all like "LUCHORPAN!!!" And I was all like "WHATEVER YOU CALL IT!!!"

In other words: Jolly good, sir.

Reiko
03-12-07, 11:18 PM
well he's a father in real life, that's pretty neat and he's also Karu's IC item making other Althanas' male characters and lesbians jealous.

Zerith
03-12-07, 11:22 PM
Always comes up with new twists. The romance with Vic I didn't expect. When I heard she had kids I expect it was another fling with a neko character.

I wonder what twist will happen next?

Atzar
03-12-07, 11:24 PM
A solid, underrated writer who needs to hurry up and give Storm Veritas a run for his money in the Althanaversary.

Karuka
03-12-07, 11:25 PM
The first part of his halberd's name means "So be it." Also, he has both "a" and "z" in his weapon name. And that's just cool.

Atzar is cool, too. And he ninja'd me, so that's all he gets.

And a judging request when I finally finally finally get that thingamawhatsit (Power Surge Quest) finished.

Dissinger
03-12-07, 11:36 PM
I thoroughly am enjoying my thread with her. She is one brassy little red head.

Artifex Felicis
03-12-07, 11:40 PM
He's way too pathient for my own good. Especisally sicne I've technically been working on the same post for about 3 hours or so now.

Dissinger
03-12-07, 11:43 PM
Yeah post you cute little fuzzball. Before I am forced to make you my little kitty-bitch. ;)

You're just too cute to be a kitty-bitch.

Colin is however the propgator of the funniest things on the site. Now wheres Maia!

hamnat
03-13-07, 12:00 AM
Another rule-breaker with a very interesting IC storyline. Rule-breakers unite!

[offtopic]wow...anyone notice how alike Althanas is to a storm at sea? Been rather quite round here, then BOOM...post-apalooza.

Zerith
03-13-07, 12:39 AM
A very lively individual, some of the posts I read of hamnat certainly add alot of life to thread.

Also one of the brave redheads on the site. At least she has a anti-Letho shield.

Karuka
03-13-07, 12:52 AM
Hah! I have figured out your weapon's name! "So be it of(?) nothing"

That's cool. To the max. ^_^

And I am NOT Hamnat's anti-Letho shield.

Zook Murnig
03-13-07, 01:09 AM
Karuka's being very patient with me about my final post in our thread together. I'm sorry for how long it's taking. I've just got a lot going on right now, as you know.

And Hamnat is Hamnat's anti-Letho shield.

Garwocket
03-13-07, 01:15 AM
Zooks magic is amazing... I actually felt compelled to look up where his magic is based from and was thoroughly impressed. I can't wait to eventually do a thread with him.

Cielalune
03-13-07, 03:34 AM
P: Never saw an imp on Alth b'fore PC-wise. So I says, unique man will ye be then.

....Arrrrr...!*shakes hook-hand in front of your face*

hamnat
03-13-07, 03:47 AM
Cutest redhead here. Well...maybe...I might be cuter. :3

And Karuka IS my anti-Letho sheild, whether she realizes it or not. :P

Soliel
03-13-07, 03:51 AM
She's really funny. And she's fun to fight over Raven with. :P

And a redhead. Redheads rule!

Corvus MacCallum
03-13-07, 04:07 AM
Usually chipper,often confused but always fun to chat with.

Reiko
03-13-07, 08:57 AM
He's from Ireland, a place I really wanna visit. Also a furry character that's pretty unique too.

Karuka
03-13-07, 10:07 AM
Reiko's really patient with me. *Huggles Rei*

That's some feat when I made a habit of posting fast and all of a sudden....I'm not posting fast anymore.

Zerith
03-13-07, 10:16 AM
Quite possibilty Althanas' favorite redhead.

Though one of the new people here, she certainly is becoming well now. Basically, you could say she one of the new "Up and Coming Stars of Althanas."

Dirge
03-13-07, 11:14 AM
An amazing writer who doesn't seem out in the spotlight quite yet. For some reason... overlooked, Zerith has a great potential to become one of the best on Althanas.

Plus I enjoy reading his threads from time to time, they are always interesting and I love the halberd.

hamnat
03-13-07, 02:13 PM
Uses a form of magic I've never heard of before.

Hey, I thought I was Althy's favorite redhead...sniff sniff...

Atzar
03-13-07, 02:17 PM
That's not really something positive, that's just a statement.

Anyway... Hamnat is a writer who has tremendous potential. Just keep practicing and get a little more experience under your belt. Things will click soon enough.

Lucien
03-13-07, 02:27 PM
Alright, I'm not even going to think up some clever fucking joke cause it's just annoying now.

Dissinger, you might not have seen the first post, but you have to wait 5 posts before you can post again. The last thread was an ass rape of the same four people, and sometimes those people would switch up, continously complimenting each other. It got so bad with people posting right after someone else that the only way it could've gotten worse was if people starting complimenting themselves in sheer written masturbation.

Business aside...

Atzar's a pretty cool fuck. He's nice to talk to on AIM, we make fun of the same people, and it's just nice to hate someone together.

Also, his girlfriend is fucking hot. Like, he looks like Haley Joel Osmon with glasses, and his girlfriend's a perfect ten. You control some powerful drugs my friend.

Garwocket
03-13-07, 02:28 PM
A real mage, one of the few on althanas that uses only magic. Atzar is a very talented writer who's done wonders with Scara Brae from where I left it. I can't wait to see where he goes with it next.

@Hamnat -- "Dirge" is a sad lament, a funeral song if you will... Dictionary.com (http://dictionary.reference.com/browse/dirge) should explain it. He's basically a song mage from Raiaera, but doesn't sing his spells quite yet... eventually it'll deal with the exiled and illegal form of song magic in Raiaera.

Oh, and I agree, a lot of potential... a little time and you will be a great roleplayer. Just keep up the activity and take all the advice and help you can get from the mods. I also like Hamnat's character and the fact that she's strong enough to challenge and fight Ithy. Too bad she's gonna loose her tounge. lol

EDIT: Fuckin' ninja'd/illegal post according to post nazi! jking...

Lucien is an interesting charry and has done a lot of good things for Alerar. Hopefully they come to fruition soon enough.

Iain
03-13-07, 03:09 PM
Althanas' shortest character?

I think there was someone who was only a foot tall at some point, but he had something like two posts in his career.

Artifex Felicis
03-13-07, 03:47 PM
I remember Poe, but that's it.

Ian's a pretty funny guy, and also a pretty good kid from the one or two times I've seen him in real life. Also a goo dwriter, and has come a long way from Kaz

Zerith
03-13-07, 10:09 PM
Although he didn't win the Magus Cup, he did make it to the finals. So that only person he is a great rper.

He also has plays his character well, and has already created some interesting twists.

...I wonder how he feels about the fact his daughter fused with her mother into one being?

hamnat
03-13-07, 10:11 PM
A very sexy halberdier that is perceptive enough to notice just how odd the combination of Kit and Inari was. Speaking of, I know why you chose that name, Reiko!!

Rajani Aishwara
03-15-07, 04:01 PM
It's invigorating at times to see you writing in character where others may not.

Uukan Kimari
03-15-07, 05:22 PM
He has a crew. He is a decent writer, and I am upset to not see him write in the second round.

Edit: Lol at Iain for blinding Uukan and teaching me the word bisect.

Iain
03-16-07, 08:46 AM
I battled him as Tal'Ethurak in the Magus Cup? Maybe? Or perhaps it was some other tourney. I can't even remember who won, but the battlefield was really cool and I enjoyed that battle a lot.

Karuka
03-16-07, 10:02 AM
Iain is a very smooth writer, and I'm looking forward to the quest between him and Anila getting off the ground.

Zerith
03-16-07, 10:38 AM
Karuka here is a great writer and one of the few here that actually has their character speak with an accent.

Not to mention, Karuka is can speak Gaelicart. So my wife would love you for that.

Ginx
03-16-07, 11:49 AM
There's so many good things about him to choose one.

though he one most attractive male^^

Corvus MacCallum
03-16-07, 06:25 PM
Just the whole bargaining aspect plus playing with the dead is fun stuff with bruised and tarnished egos of spirits.

Stray
03-16-07, 06:48 PM
a mutt! how cute! *glomp*

Artifex Felicis
03-16-07, 06:58 PM
Glomps people, and isn't afraid to ask for help with a name. WHich is cool. Hope you get lucky on Althanas. Also, name her something like Luna if you want ^_^

Ürei
03-16-07, 09:21 PM
Got Emy to leave me the heck alone! Three Cheers for Naming abilities!

Karuka
03-16-07, 09:28 PM
He's going to write a kickass story with me when he's feeling more up to it.

'Twill be ay good fun.

Zerith
03-16-07, 09:36 PM
It took me awhile to hit level 1, and Karuka's done it in less then 2 months.

Keep it up.

Mage Hunter
03-16-07, 10:07 PM
Althanas' Sexiest male, and so long as he keeps away form magic, it'll stay that way ;)

Seriously, this guy is great, he roleplays despite being married, despite the myriad of things to do. He sticks with things and rarely goes back on a promise. Can't ask for much more from an Rper.

Lucien
03-16-07, 10:12 PM
I hate this guy.

What? You're expecting my to retract my statement? Fuck that, he sucks. I hope he dies in the most painful and humiliating way possible, hopefully involving Pandas. And On the day of his funeral, wherever it shall be, my dancing shoes will be buffed and polished.

Shit, a positive. Uh, he has nice teeth? However big they are. And big feet, you know what that means? Small everything else ;)

Artifex Felicis
03-16-07, 10:42 PM
Lucien is one of the nicest and more sincere and politically correct people I know.

Stray
03-16-07, 10:58 PM
Leon seems very nice. *huggles* plus he gave me my name!

*glomp*

and who can dare say yarn isn't cute :)

Ginx
03-16-07, 11:00 PM
a really neat character. mystic wolf sound like a neat furry that I would like to see more of.

Ranger
03-16-07, 11:01 PM
A very interesting new character with a good start (speaking of course of the 'history'-ish thread posted). I can't wait to see where it goes, and further writings by the author.

EDIT: Lol, I was ninja'd. Also, I have no clue who V is... But obviously you're referring to Dieter and The Gideon Order. I should bring that punk back...

Stray
03-16-07, 11:04 PM
Question, who was that referred to?

and

*cries in agony* I'm not a furry!

V tells me that Truth is "da shiznit incarnate" so you must be very cool. Nice meetin ya :)

Ginx
03-16-07, 11:09 PM
*is a furry so doesn't see anything wrong with it.*

I just meant the character, animals with human traits is a furry. sorry if I offended.

still awesome character

Zerith
03-16-07, 11:19 PM
An awesome writer and great person to rp with. I'm hoping that when I start the first OD quest, he'll get Ki to come along for the trip.

Stray
03-17-07, 12:06 AM
*jedi mind-meld* will write with me! Now!

is hot, obviously. queenly writer too! :0

Artifex Felicis
03-17-07, 12:08 AM
Stray so far has been pretty good about everything, and also used my name I gave her which is awesome. Also, so haswritten a good profile and I'll read the rest soon. I want the history to be donnnne.

Stray
03-17-07, 12:09 AM
*mind melding powers reincarnate*

write...with...me...Leon...Timmy...person...

I wanna chase a cat 'round! tehehe

You've been really nice and it was a warm welcome here, thankee

Karuka
03-17-07, 12:13 AM
Stray told me to put her on the love list shortly after registration.

Mwahaha! My legend is mighty and my legions are great!

<3

Stray
03-17-07, 12:20 AM
*gives sweet sweet puppy love to Karu*

soooooooooo happy V introduced us

Karuka is a blast! (from norsdic past?)

Edit: Im sowwwy, Karu just showed me the rules. I won't post again. SOWWY!

Zerith
03-17-07, 12:36 AM
Althanas' newest member and is quite excited to be here, lol.

I'm looking forward into reading Jaci's history once it's finished.

Artifex Felicis
03-17-07, 01:35 AM
Zeerith won the sexiest man award, so that's something good. He also has a halbard, is married, has brown hair, and is active. He's also a nice guy and stuff. So yeah. That should work as a cimpliment.

Iain
03-18-07, 12:51 PM
Managed to make level three while I was sitting on my ass trying to think of a new character that people wouldn't hate.

It only took me a year and a half...

Aryr de Morte
03-18-07, 12:54 PM
Has one of the funniest avatars in Althanas.

Iain
03-18-07, 12:57 PM
One of?

Io Beauregard
03-18-07, 02:55 PM
@ Aryr de Morte: It looks like someone has their eyes set on Salvar! I'll definitely be watching you since my character was born there. It looks like your character has a good eye for strategy as well.

Lucien
03-18-07, 03:02 PM
Left the creepy real life avatar behind for something more artistic. Always good. That guy looked like he'd be on Dateline's "To Catch a Predator."

Plus, He's alright to talk to on AIM. Not the worst, not the best, he's alright.

We should rename this thread "Something mediocre."

Artifex Felicis
03-18-07, 03:07 PM
Lucien is a crippling person with his dull, laclluster and tarnished tongue, bashing people in sadness with little effort.

All that and a good writer to boot.

hamnat
03-18-07, 08:10 PM
Leon is extremely cute, making everyone like him. Unlike me, who at one point everyone was trying to kill in some fashion or another...

Aryr de Morte
03-18-07, 08:24 PM
hamnat is an artist whose character is a super awesome red-headed mage!

Ginx
03-18-07, 08:38 PM
a royal guard and a captain, that's really awesome to see one as a PC.

orphans
03-18-07, 09:15 PM
New kitty girl on an adventure with an even odder group!

Corvus MacCallum
03-19-07, 08:25 AM
A fun harmless little flower girl.

Reiko
03-19-07, 09:00 PM
a wolf boy with a huge sword. Make a really great Anime RPG character.

Uukan Kimari
03-19-07, 09:12 PM
One person who uses wakazashi instead of shoto.(they mean the samething)

I've role-played with the one-tailed version of Doji.

Io Beauregard
03-19-07, 10:11 PM
That Dark Eclipse move of yours makes this 22 year old want to sleep with a night light right beside his bed. Fuck it. I'm keeping all the lights on, man!

Zook Murnig
03-19-07, 11:03 PM
I've been waiting for an artist to join Althanas. Please, do join the Merchants' Confederation, won't you?

Reiko
03-19-07, 11:05 PM
lets say he's a really neat mage and has Karu as an item^^ also I can't wait to see what he does at later levels. Magic is awesome.

Corvus MacCallum
03-19-07, 11:50 PM
Knows her limits in regular combat even as a level six combatant.

hamnat
03-20-07, 09:32 AM
The only person on this site that uses the word "vagabond."(at least as far as I am aware)

I think that's down-right cool, doggy-boy:p!

Ginx
03-20-07, 11:09 PM
a half elf sorceress and proud of it^^

doesn't hold back opinions which is pretty cool.

Io Beauregard
03-20-07, 11:26 PM
Reiko's newest cute creation. Every character you make seems to bring a wonderful light hearted atmosphere.

Gorath the Strong
03-21-07, 12:17 AM
Duel Scimitars? Sweet!

And of course the ability to wield or otherwise throw fire at your opponents is fun too, but duelies! That's better.

Iain
03-21-07, 09:36 AM
By far the tallest dwarf I have ever heard of. And four arms is pretty extrordinary.

Zerith
03-22-07, 01:42 AM
That custom title of yours makes me laught everytime I see it. It reminds of a time when Gilbert sang the song infront of Witchblade, Simi and I.

It makes me smile everything, even when I'm down or miserable. Thanks.

AdventWings
03-22-07, 01:52 AM
I can't say how much I want to see you duel it out in Round 1. Too bad things couldn't go the way I wanted it, but I guess it's better than nothing. :p

I'll see if I can set you two up for a fight agai- *Gets knocked out by a flying sledghammer*

Murakama: No, you won't. *Slams the sledgehammer on the ground*

Yamihara: Umm... Sis? I think you hit Master Raven a bit too hard... ^_^;

Zook Murnig
03-22-07, 05:11 AM
You somehow manage to put up with several women inside your head. That's quite a feat, good sir.

AdventWings
04-24-07, 08:22 PM
They keep me entertained and, thankfully, completely sane. I couldn't have survive without them, Nya~ :p

You have a loving family to care for and a mother-in-law that would make Socrates' wife proud. ;)

EDIT: Whoops! I forgot there was a "5-Post Wait" rule. :p Sorry~!

Karuka
04-24-07, 08:32 PM
Raven is nice and listens to me when I whine and tries to give me good advice when I'm hurting even though he lives like a million miles away.

*Huggles Raven, <3*

hamnat
04-24-07, 09:07 PM
A good writer who leveled an infinite number of times faster than I did(being that I STILL haven't leveled!!!).

Zerith
04-24-07, 10:41 PM
For some reason, Hamnat's posts always seem to cheer me up for some reason. I don't know why, I just know that it happens sometimes.

So here's to you Hamnat, for making the bad days a little more tolerable.

Reiko
04-24-07, 10:43 PM
For some reason, Hamnat's post always seem to cheer me up for some reason. I don't know why, I just know that it happens sometimes.

So here's to you Hamnat, for making the bad days a little more tolerable.

I find that I can say the same about Zerith^^

I just love his attitude and his RPing, just makes things nicer by being here^^

hamnat
03-27-08, 08:57 PM
I'm going to defibrillate this thread, now. Weee!! (^_^)

Reiko is considered a mother-figure to many and is like Mother Kitsune Theresa in that regard. She/he also is able to make me feel good about myself with one word, which is totally awesome. I wanna quest with you sometime...but first I need to finish mine.

Tsukiko
04-02-08, 09:43 PM
She's easily my favorite pure mage^^ really love how she's eager in her writing and has stuck around for awhile and keeps with it. I really also love how the character reminds me of my DnD games of way back when.

Nightsangel
04-03-08, 12:03 AM
Cute little hyper kitsune girl. I like her eager and bouncy attitude, even though currenlty i'm partnering her up with my cocky arrogant vampire seductress XD they defiantely are like two batteries that clash against each other XD though its really fun writing with her. ^_^

Logan
04-03-08, 12:05 AM
Hottest vampire character that is female (ha!!) and a person OOCly that is about as sweet and kind as they come! A friend for all occasions!

Seraphima
04-03-08, 01:52 PM
I like how Logan has a nice level head when everyone else is getting all riled up.

Taskmienster
04-03-08, 02:50 PM
A kindly spirited character, with weaknesses? Oh my, a realistic character instead of the idealized class... kicks ass.