PDA

View Full Version : !Ayudame!

Fenris
02-21-07, 07:36 PM
'Ello, fellows. I've been having a bit of trouble in a certain thread...

Escape (http://www.althanas.com/world/showthread.php?t=4486)

Whenever I try to post in it, I get hit with the following error:

403 Forbidden

Forbidden
You don't have permission to access /world/newreply.php on this server.

Additionally, a 404 Not Found error was encountered while trying to use an ErrorDocument to handle the request.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Apache/1.3.37 Server at www.althanas.com Port 80

It only happens in that one thread. I've tried multiple accounts, multiple computers...help?

Fenris
02-21-07, 08:23 PM
Hello again. So I discovered it was the post I was trying to put up that was causing the error, as the same thing happened when I tried to post it here and send it over IM...so I posted it line by line until I found the problem.

Anyone know why the word "lynx" causes a Forbidden error? Maybe it's not even "lynx," cause I used the word successfully in an earlier post...

Thoughts?

EDIT: And there you go, no problems with it here either. But once I took that word out, the post went up fine...

Ashiakin
02-21-07, 08:47 PM
I've had this exact same problem! With it being one thread and one particular post I was trying to post. No one ever figured anything out, though.

Serilliant
02-21-07, 09:41 PM
I'm having difficulty replicating the error, but I'll be looking through database errors to see if I can isolate the problem. It seems to be a relatively new phenomenon, so it's perplexing me.