PDA

View Full Version : Temporary and Ignorable Absence

Chiroptera
02-28-07, 04:12 PM
I (Chiroptera/ Nymph and Dragon) will be unavailable for posting for the next 10-12 days. This little notice isn't exactly essential, but I didn't want any of my fans to think I'd somehow managed to die in an Australian desert.:rolleyes:
My reason for leaving? You could wrongly (and rather stupidly) say "Ah, how commendable, she must be giving up Althanas for Lent," but that would prove that you don't know how to count and should be castrated. Alternatively, you could more aptly say "She must be going on a Spring Break Roadtrip" and then collapse into bitter and envious tears while ruing your own lamentably sedentary lifestyle and cursing this obvious gloat.

The choice is yours.
:p
Until March!

hamnat
02-28-07, 04:20 PM
Ah...how strong-willed she is. She's giving up Althanas for Lent. :P Can't castrate me!

But one very unfortunate thing about her leaving us...the black broadsword she wields...many shall cry at the sorrow of it's leaving us...:(

AdventWings
02-28-07, 08:00 PM
Myao~

For whatever reason, whatever reason at all...

Don't forget to come back, Nyo~ You are always welcomed here! :D

hamnat
02-28-07, 08:05 PM
Especially because I enjoyed coloring your avatar...even though you never did put it on...*sniff*

Osato
02-28-07, 10:50 PM
Have fun doing whatever may occupy your Althanas-free time for the next 10-12 days... when you get back, we need to do a thread. I think that our battle (The Blademaster being my other account) and the thread in SB were a blast...