PDA

View Full Version : Level One Update

Uukan Kimari
03-03-07, 04:21 AM
Updates in MediumTurquoise. I forgot to update his age. :P

Name:
Uukan kimari.

The only thing that knows of his family, and there whereabouts are unknown to him. The family that adopted him called Uukan, Uukeni since they did not like Uukan. His little sister that he grew up with called him Uukan-san.

Race:
Tiefling(With the minute amount of demon blood in his bloodline, he can be considered an tiefling. Unlike Yomato, Uukan is unaware of his so called "tainted" blood.)

He was born to a human family still living in the dark ages of Corone but later adopted, when he was found left alone in the forest of Concordia.

He was born year 698 several years before the change to the new calendar. The current year is 0019 in his original city where he thought he was born. He fought in the rebellion war of 0015 a year after he joined the capital's ranks, and survived two years of constant bloodshed.

Hair:
Silver and gray tinted.

His graying, silver hair held in a band with a symbol in his native language. The mark of his clan and a symbol of his rank were written across the center of the band. His hair normally long and straight was held back by the band's strap. He now keeps his hair short, and trimmed neatly. Slightly more gray than silver now.

Eyes:
Crimson.

His eyes were always a light shade of blue but upon looking in a mirror for the first time since he went blind, he saw crimson eyes gazing back.

Weight:

Uukan weighs two hundred pounds. From his constant fighting and traveling, he has gained a lot of stamina. He uses his strength and skill of using swords to overpower his opponents.

Height:
6'2"

His height gives him an advantage in battle, and his reach makes him great in close combat.

Alignment:
Chaotic Neutral

After getting materials to fix his sword, a blacksmith that he has to create his sword imbued Uukan's sword with a curse that slowly possessed Uukan over the years In the form of a voice that grows stronger in battle. He tries to convince Uukan to kill everyone and thing. When it is at its peak, takes over the young man's mind The blade of the sword began to grow the more Uukan used it, and the hilt began to morph into another shape.

Class:
Former Soldier.

After the rebellion war Uukan found out he had a brother, and quit the military to find him. In his condition of slowly losing his sanity, Uukan searched for his brother Yomato. He gave up his military position and escaped.

Weapon(s):
Cursed katana:

The blade of his first sword broke in the second large battle Uukan took place in at the time. The rebels placed a spy within the ranks of the Uukan's forces. The young general trusted them all without question. However, a rebel blacksmith who had malice intent joined his ranks who the general entrusted with his sword. After getting the materials to fix his broken weapon, the blacksmith added an extra material imbued with dark energy, from hell itself. It was made of a material that was mostly steel and laced with a darkness that enshrouded the metal.

The moment he entered Althanas the sword began talking to Uukan in a suggestive manor. Whenever he would go into battle, the voice would grow stronger. The cursed sword never says its true name, but yells at Uukan when he does something stupid or is hurt. Sei tells Uukan that Yomato also suffers from a similar personality disorder. However, Uukan’s demon blood is too weak for it to be effective alone, but it is strengthen when in contract with the sword. The more he used the powers it granted him, the more his hair lost its color by devouring his life force and blood. The sword gains strength from wounds or from blood elsewhere(I need approval from my opponent, if I drain their blood.)

Steel Shoto:

He brought one for a formal battle, after he learned of the cursed sword.

Steel Dagger:

A knife I brought from the Bazaar with matching belt sheath that goes over the shoulder

Armor:
None.

After the war, Uukan wears no armor. To make up his weight difference he wears light clothing, and carries little on long journeys.

Skills:
Dark Magic.

Dark Eclipse:
Eternal darkness covers the field making Uukan's strength increases by twice the amount. The amount of darkness emitted can work to Uukan advantage, or disadvantage. The darkness will spread twenty feet will absorb weak light spells if used during the night time that lasts fifteen minutes and can only be used once in battle. Learned

Blade of Illusion:
After fighting Sei in the LCC, Uukan learned to focus a the density of the shadows into a simply shape. When his vision returned, the voice in his head showed him how to control the unstable abilities that lie in him, until they became a blade. He is able to send this shadow blade thirty feet, before it fades into a black mist and loses form. He is able to use it twice in battle.

History:
Uukan's Story.

Uukan at the age of one is separates from his family; while they were traveling through the country. A young couple found a youth, and placed him into an orphanage. He meets many new people when he could finally talk, and walk. The kids were friendly, and finally a year and a half later a rice plantation owner adopts him. The local doctor found that the man's wife could not give him an heir to his riches. He lived for another year before the wife of the plantation owner bore him a sister. They grew up like friends until Uukan joined the military. He was a quick learner, rose in the ranks quickly, made many friends as they share sake, and learned to fight. When he reached the rank of general, war broke out between the rebels and the Capital.

Uukan, given a platroon, lead his forces and friends to two victories by outsmarting his opponents. His following grew, and the rebels planned for his demise. After the second battle, Uukan had broken his favorite sword and before the third battle, Uukan set out for a blacksmith with the right materials to fix his sword. The rebels had a spy who sent the information back to their command, where they were planning to kill Uukan with a curse that absorbed his strength. They gained the need ingredients plus more. They found an ancient material made of metal and cursed by a dark spirit and evil that had befallen the planet into darkness centuries ago. The rebel blacksmith ground a strange mixture into dust, and smeared it into the rest of the materials. That day was the first day Uukan lost himself.

"Ah, a newcomer. I hear you are also a blacksmith. I need you fix my sword for me" The general spoke with a monotone voice.

The blacksmith noddede. The general begins to nod with a pleased grin across his face. "You can work on it now. I need it by tomorrow" The general's voice spoke with gratefulness. He walk followed the general into a tent made of paper and inside are materials useable for making weapons. "Here we are, so can you make my sword like new?" Uukan still was happily and gingerly walked over to the fireplace for mending. The blacksmith nods and went to work by spreading the material around once the general left the tent.

"This will be an easy victory, when he done away with."

Several days later, exodus of the souls begins.

A man no older than 16 entered the tent, and found the blacksmith gone. On the oak table laid a sword, the same sword he wanted repaired. It was restored to perfection, no, even better then before. The general's eyes gazed at the sword, and in his mind all of his confidence returned. The man wrapped his index finger around his sword, followed by the other digits. His hand tightly gripped around the hilt, and with a flick of his wrist, he began to practice. His mind fluttered with happy thoughts about victory. He traced the blade with his left index finger feeling the sharpness of the blade; it is the same, and yet a new sword.

After the sixth large battle, Ascension of mind, and souls started.

"Uukan, general of the Capital's third army on the front line crushed the last four rebel attacks in the last two months. There have been no sightings of how these victories happen, since a strange appearance of dark fog blocks any view of the battles thus far and no deaths on his force's side since the forth battle. We have never seen anything like this before, by Sagi Tuski."

Can be read on a newspaper lying lifeless in a mud puddle. Soldiers marching into battle, splashed mud all over the place as they crushed the paper deeper into the mud. Uukan walked to the front of his forces, tossed his arm downward, and watched the rebel forces amass at the border. The blade of Uukan's sword had changed over the months it was longer, and the hilt looked like the hide of a dragon. Uukan emits a dark light that covered the battlefield. Who is this? I sense someone similar to me.

A year later, after his escape from the army's search parties Uukan realizes the trouble he is in when he woke up surrounded by the army's forces. While his eyes refocused to the bright light, he saw the presence of at least two squads. Half dressed and with his cloths all over the place, he revealed his sword covered in dark energy no one could see. In a circular motion, his blade slashed through the walls of the Inn he had been staying at where a large wave of darkness sliced through the paper halls, and nearly destroyed the whole building in one blow. The soldiers are sent in waves as Uukan fended them off one at time. Before he could escape, a stray arrow hit his leg; the boy had to fend off the search party weapon less. He lossed the sword he once honed and honored in a stream, as it floated to its new home, waiting to be free.

Several days later in a home of a villager Uukan had awakens from a dreamlike state. What happened? Uukan groans, when he realizes he is not in a room he had seen before.

His eyes gazed on a picture of lady he had never seen before. His arms tired, and his mid-section felt numb. Before he looked down, his fingers run across bandages covering his entire stomach. After tugging on them to see what caused him to need the bandages, an old lady briskly walks in holding a bag full of ingredients for soup and more bandages.

"What? What happened to me?" Uukan stuttered as his voice seemed worn out like he was yelling ages.

The woman put down her goods, and told Uukan, "You must rest, you can tell me everything later."

Several weeks later after recovering from his wounds, he was almost ready to leave.

After his farewells are said, Uukan walked off to search for his brother; whose name still escapes his memory. He looked over in a mirror and noticed how his body looked. The man's scared body he dreamt up looked as if a blade of an sword never touched him. Dark ellipse encircled his eyelids in his reflection, since he had not gotten much sleep after awaking from the nightmare; that he had dreamt of while unconscious.

Before nightfall, all Uukan felt the desire to reclaim his sword, and his body reminded him by sending a sharp pain down his spine. His mind once more filled with the presence of a dark force that he felt while using his new powers. After becoming extremely weak, Uukan followed its will, and a path opened up to a dense forest that enclaves the current area he transversed upon.

The leaves and upper canopy blocked out the sunrays of light. While his eyes closed, he felt the direction he needed to find the sword he lost, as it pulled him closer to the place where it is slept. After an hour of walking, Uukan knocked several branches out of his way with the back of his beaten and bloody fist. A small lake entered his view first, and in the middle a sword stabbed the ground and stood up from the ground's surface where tendrils left the hilt untouched by the black-like substance that cradled the steel blade of the sword. The young man wrapped his finger around the hilt tightly and with the flick of his wrist, Uukan shifted his body weight, as tugged on the hilt when the mold let its gripe go on the blade. Darkness emited from the blade's reflection in the pond, as his mind awakened from the horrible dream with a mind numbing pain that was a shock to his system. An image entered his mind, as he watched himself fend off twenty well armed men and five rabid dogs. Each man held a single mythril sword and wore steel armour. He relived the event that injured him so badly over and over.

Red Hand

Uukan brought mining equipment using money given to by Ithy. A donkey and two large leather bags. After only mining once, he rarely ventures into mines since the Red Hand disbanded.

LCC

During the LCC Uukan learned more of his brother, Yomato, through the words of Sei. He went on to the lose the match with his partner Haruka but the thought of his found brother weighed heavy on his heart.

Magus Cup

Forced to fight a stranger on revolving squares, Uukan awoke from a mace wound and the inability to see. See eyes for more detail.

Ithy’s Death and Rebirth

After seeing his friend for the first time since the disbanding of the Red Hand, Uukan received a Dire Wolf and braid of hair.

Later, Uukan learned that his friend and adoptive father returned from the underworld, but he was unable to see him due his blindness.

Althanaversary Tournament

In the first round of the Althanaversary, Uukan blindly bumped into his opponent and protected Wolfy from being harmed. Losing control, the voice gave the samurai no choice to kill everyone he saw with his renewed sight.

I proved everyone wrong. I am level one now.

Witchblade
03-03-07, 01:32 PM
This is Approverized!

If you would like to update his age before I close it, do so now and make a post afterwards.

Uukan Kimari
03-03-07, 01:46 PM
I messed up his age in my level zero update. He should of been 23. But thanks for the thought.

Witchblade
03-03-07, 01:53 PM
Excellent then. Now go forth and multiply!