PDA

View Full Version : new regions?

Omegastar
03-07-07, 09:20 AM
hey i have a question!

1. is althanas planning on making anymore Regoins lets say maybe for the south part? cause all i see is for the northern regions :p anyways i am asking because i have a few descriptions for different town areas like one for elf one for dwarf and just a forest of the dead lol anyways

if you guys are interested i will help just say here and i will give descriptions or pm me and i will pm the descriptions.

Zook Murnig
03-07-07, 09:54 AM
I do believe that's what Other Regions is for. No, they won't be making any new ones anytime soon. Not until the current ones have as much activity as Corone and Scara Brae.

Elrundir
03-07-07, 11:28 AM
Yes, aside from the Regions contest that was run close to the end of last year, there are no such plans at this time. This was the topic of a discussion not too long ago in the Your Word forum, I believe, and basically we need to work on the regions we've got before even thinking about adding new ones. In the mean time, the Other Regions forum is just the blank slate your creative mind may need.

Sighter Tnailog
03-07-07, 02:20 PM
The current regions administrator has been crystal clear: no new regions for a LONG time. If you have a great idea, use it in Other Regions. Maybe even invite people to explore your new regions with you.