PDA

View Full Version : Extended period of absence

Moonlit Raven
03-09-07, 09:01 PM
Hey guys, just letting those that need to know I'll be gone for a bit of time.

Starting from March 29 to April 15, I will be gone. It is unlikely that I will have access during that time. This, of course, also applies to Nephilium and RumpleGrumblePuss. I apologize for any inconvenience my absence my cause.

Reiko
03-09-07, 09:16 PM
have a nice time away. I hope you have fun or are able if it's one of those things that normally isn't fun.

Oh and you come back on my birthday. Sorta pointless but I find it's kinda interesting.

RumpleGrumblePuss
03-10-07, 12:22 AM
I'll have to remember to wish you happy birthday

None So Blind
03-10-07, 12:28 AM
BLOOOAOOOOAOOOOAOOOA! I hope I get to see you while you're at your momma's. I hope I get to go down on you while your momma's not lookin'.

XD

Karuka
03-10-07, 12:34 AM
ooooh...hawt Manda-on-Jenn action.

RumpleGrumblePuss
03-10-07, 12:34 AM
..... freak. =P Mom has good hearing besides you'll have to haul your lazy arse to Oklahoma to see me. If you don't I'll never forgive you and have to cry. If you do, We will have to go out one night. You're fun to watch when you're completely drunk.

None So Blind
03-10-07, 12:38 AM
Scientific studies show that people are more sexy to other people if they've been engaging in sexual action.

I will come and hang with you after I've seen Ben.

I will be very sexy when I am hanging with you.

Those sentences may or may not have anything to do with one another.

I can't wait! Since we went to Citywalk last time, I'm going to drag you to the Green Door. Maybe the Conservatory if you feel up to rollin in the South Side, but the Door will probably have better music and booze fo sho.

RumpleGrumblePuss
03-10-07, 12:41 AM
Rofl, sounds like fun. I just no werid guys approach us this time. I hate it when other people ruin a good evening. I may have to have my tips altered so they are more of a pointed oval. I love my nails! They are good for going for the eyes.

Oi, Karuka. To bad we can't drag you out with us. It would be lots of fun.

*winks and leers*

None So Blind
03-10-07, 02:15 AM
Hell yeah. ANYONE should come drinkin' with us. We're a blast.

Cuuuuz

We drink and drink and drink and drink and drink and drink and FIGHT! And if I see a pretty girl, I'll sleep with her tonight, oooh we drink and drink and drink and drink and drink and drink and fight!

Well, Mary McGregor, well she was a pretty whore. She'd always greet ya with a smile and never lock her door. And on the day she died, all the men in town did weep, for Mary McGregor FINALLY got some sleep.

We'll...drink and drink and drink and drink and drink and drink and fight!

And it goes on about like that, until I pass out in Jenn's bed, babbling about midgets and suchlike.

MaxBlade
03-11-07, 03:47 PM
Well I will be gone for a while, so...bye, my quest didn't go as planned neither did Real Life

Moonlit Raven
03-30-07, 06:20 PM
EEEEEeeeeeeee! Two days to go, then I'll be on my way to Okie land! I'm so excited.
My times have changed alittle. I leave the second, I will return between the 28 to the first of May.

Aryr de Morte
03-30-07, 06:23 PM
Okay, have fun. We'll just wait for your thread until after. :)