PDA

View Full Version : Did you miss me?

Rajani Aishwara
03-15-07, 11:19 AM
I'm pretty sure the majority of you didn't even notice, but I've been missing these past two weeks. That's because I went on spring break and surprise suprise I didn't have internet access there. I apologize for my absence and will get started on the responses immediately.

Zook Murnig
03-15-07, 11:23 AM
I was wondering why you hadn't started our quest in Akashima...

Mage Hunter
03-15-07, 04:18 PM
We missed you, in a round about way.

Max Dirks
03-15-07, 04:42 PM
Yes noob, now we can goto war!

Rajani Aishwara
03-15-07, 07:42 PM
Your move, buddy. Bring it on.

Noir
03-15-07, 07:45 PM
No. But I met you're ten levels of pissed at me. I've not been able to write at all lately because how life is treating me. Just kinda annihilated all the fun and energy I had towards writing. So, if you can, forgive me for not being able to join you in Priya. I really did look forward to that.

~The Other Madd One *grin*

Rajani Aishwara
03-17-07, 12:00 PM
@ Zook: The thread is up. It's called Aerie of Akashima. Atzar Kellon and Karuka Tida will be joinin us, and there will be a whole mess of crap going on in that thread. It should be a whole lot of fun. Just a little teaser: fox demons, Oni, riots, corporate takeovers, crop famines and old love affairs, in addition to simply starting a business. And did I tell you this was going to be the origin of the Peregrine Group? Oh how I love liquid time.

@Noir: I'm not one bit angry, man. I'm disappointed that I don't get to write with you, but that'll happen in due time.

Ataraxis
03-17-07, 12:41 PM
Yar har! The Raj is back, and he's already brewing adventures here and there!

Glad you're back, and can't wait to start things up again. PMed Glassmaker recently, but haven't hear anything from him yet, though.

Ginx
03-17-07, 12:46 PM
welcome back, hope you'll have lots of fun again.

Yamihara
03-21-07, 01:47 AM
Hi~ Rajani~! I'll have Mikami get on the double with that quest!

Oh, wait, You're doing a thread in Akashima? Kya~! Master Raven still hasn't gotten everything up yet! Uhmm... Ohh...

You know what? If you have any questions about the social conduct, political system or any details that is needed (or will be needed), you can talk to Karuka about that. I believe Master Raven gave her some added details on what wasn't in there... ^_^;

I'll be keeping an eye on you~ *Was her finger*