PDA

View Full Version : Happy birthday Slayer!

Aryr de Morte
03-18-07, 02:37 PM
Happy birthday Slayer!

Born right after St. Patrick's day and Letho, eh? Fun stuff. :p

Lucien
03-18-07, 02:44 PM
I'm pretty sure he didn't want a thread. Or at least that's what he said to me in one of his many drunken rages.

Anyways, I hope you die Slayer. Not quickly, no; a slow and painful death from old age as you watch gentleman death himself descend with each tick of the clock, quickened by every pint of Budwiser you pour down your gullet.

Have fun my friend ;)

Aryr de Morte
03-18-07, 02:47 PM
Drink Count: 29

I've never not turned 20 today *hinthint*

That's enough for me to make a thread for him! :)

Artifex Felicis
03-18-07, 02:48 PM
Happy birthday ya drunken slayer. Hope it's a good one and you have fun.

Slayer of the Rot
03-18-07, 02:48 PM
Yes, muich thanks Massacre, go choke on a dick Cory

I hope I don't die before midnight

Karuka
03-18-07, 03:19 PM
feliz cumpleaƱos a ti! (http://www.birthdaysblow.com/birthdayalarm/pages/birthday020.html)

The Valkyrie
03-18-07, 03:22 PM
Oh jesus another birthday? Forget it, I'm not buying presents for anyone.

aesculus
03-18-07, 04:17 PM
Happy Birthday!

Letho
03-18-07, 05:48 PM
I hope I don't die before midnightBecause at midnight you're getting the visit from those male hookers that Cory ordered for you. You wouldn't want to miss that.

Have a blast.

Ginx
03-18-07, 05:51 PM
happy birthday hope you have lots of fun and don't get too drunk.

Empyrean
03-18-07, 11:52 PM
Happy birthday you crazy bastard.

I think I may have said those exact words to you on your last birthday. Can't remember.

Anyway, I know you live a few hours away from me, so maybe I'll drop by and make your life a living hell. Anticipate with fear. :D

Slayer of the Rot
03-19-07, 04:42 AM
I'm awake, I'm not drunk anymore...when I tried to remember what I'd done yesterday (I woke up in my camper outside), I realized I'd sat around pretty much all day, watching Nickelodeon and drinking cough syrup. Mind you, I'm not sick, but I'm not 21, either. And since it's the 19th, and I am still alive, I've proved everyone wrong by not dying before my 20th birthday!

Happy birthday you crazy bastard.

I think I may have said those exact words to you on your last birthday. Can't remember.

Anyway, I know you live a few hours away from me, so maybe I'll drop by and make your life a living hell. Anticipate with fear. :D

Suuuuuure. Manda's been wanting to stop by, but she can't find where I live, and I've told her exactly where I live. And she's a trucker! She is paid to drive around the country, read maps, and know her way around. Even if I told you where I live, in exact detail, I don't think anyone would know how to find it. God damn country side.

Well, I'll tell you what, here's a hint; there are a bunch of amish around here.

Karuka
03-19-07, 08:41 AM
Dan, you've just described about half of Pennsylvania.

I should know...when school's not in, I live there.

But I want to say Lancaster, because that's where I've seen the highest concentration.