PDA

View Full Version : Question

Jaleco
03-18-07, 11:34 PM
First of all, I got my character approved and I'm sorry about my idiocracy before. The question I was wanting to ask is this. Is it possible for one character to be active in two posts/quests at the same time. I ask this because I am going to be extremely bored if I don't get to write a whole bunch. I just posted on Scara Brae, but that person doesn't seem like they will post all too often. Thank you for at least looking at my post if not replying.

The Archer
03-18-07, 11:36 PM
Yeah, you can have multiple threads at once. It's called fluid time.

I have too many threads, lol, and just on one chara, forget the other three.

Zook Murnig
03-18-07, 11:37 PM
Be in as many threads as you think you can handle. Liquid time, baby. You can figure out when each happens as you go. Just make sure you figure that out eventually, or you'll continually get low Continuity scores.

EDIT: DAMNIT!!! NINJA!!!

Lucien
03-18-07, 11:38 PM
Yeah, you can have multiple threads at once. It's called fluid time.

It's called liquid time. Sorry to argue semantics, but fluid time sounds kinky and filthy, and I'm trademarking it.

But yes, please join and create as many threads as you can handle. Just remember to keep track of your character's timeline if you do.

The Archer
03-18-07, 11:41 PM
I really do not want to know what goes on in your mind, if fluid time sounds kinky to you...

Really, really, really do not.

>.<

Jaleco
03-18-07, 11:55 PM
I owe all of you, thanks.